What's new

ICC tells Pak: Play in India or face action

ICC can do nothing if the permission is not granted by Pakistani Government to play in India. If PCB takes this decision on itself then yes ICC can do something about it.

Your government should do much of the work for revival of Cricket in Pakistan.. They should better flush out all the terrorist from your nation and make Pakistan heaven for cricketers rather than heaven for Ter**rist..

If it was upto me i would rather have the head cut off and make the sponsoring scums pay in the first place to make our country safe. There is no place safe in pakistan as long as indians are our neighbours.

Indian shenanigans..... izzat raas nahin aati inn ko............ by setting such foolish goals, such as 'isolating Pakistan' at any cost, and then loosing, day in day out, only people they're fooling are Indian awam and indigenous cows.........

Who gives a shit about ICC consequences, they can't do jack. period.

Because they abandoned the ongoing series between halfway.. And India had nothing to do with.. Hence India had every right to ask for the compensation...

If it was upto me i would rather have the head cut off and make the sponsoring scums pay in the first place to make our country safe. There is no place safe in pakistan as long as indians are our neighbours.

For bold part, they need a strong person with complete backing of nation to take such bold actions.. To be honest, I would have supported making Pakistan safe.. But then you have rightly mentioned the flaw in the plan, until India is neighbor of Pakistan, every now and then some terrorist would cross the border without knowledge of Pakistani forces and GoP and set some sort of terrorist activity in India...

Indian shenanigans..... izzat raas nahin aati inn ko............ by setting such foolish goals, such as 'isolating Pakistan' at any cost, and then loosing, day in day out, only people they're fooling are Indian awam and indigenous cows.........

Who gives a shit about ICC consequences, they can't do jack. period.
And you are "Think Tank - Analyst" :what::what:

On topic : Shiv Sena is doing their job, giving hate speeches against Pakistan is their ideology but don't worry they will at most throw ink on Pakistani player:lol:. They are not trained with AK-47s, so no attack on players by bullets. Chill..

1. Legal Action is not justified because BCCI , has not fulfilled obligations to honor its deals with Pakistan for its promise of Test/ ODI and 20/20 Series on Venue chosen by Pakistan.
BCCI could face legal action if India does not play Pakistan
  • BCCI had committed to play two Tests, five ODIs and 2 T20s against Pakistan (Don't recall that series taking place?) (FALSE PROMISE BY INDIA )
BCCI could face legal action if India does not play Pakistan - Cricbuzz

2. Pakistan's government , has right to make decision in order to protect security of Pakistani
Citizens if India is safe from Hindu Extremism for its citizens to be safe

Attack Against Corporations by Terrorist:

Pakistan Airline offices Attacked by Indian Extremist (Death threats Property Damage)
piaaaaa.jpg

Hindu Sena activists attack Pakistan International Airlines office in Delhi | The Indian Express

Attack Against Blacks and Africans in India (Racism):

This could be West Indies player, South African or Zimbabwe player

Nigerian+beaten+by+mob+at+Porvorim.jpg

After Bengaluru, three Nigerians ‘assaulted’ in Hyderabad
One of the trio, said the incident had occurred last night in Hakimpet area when he was returning home from a religious place when some local youths allegedly passed "racist" comments against him
After Bengaluru, three Nigerians ‘assaulted’ in Hyderabad | The Indian Express

vllkyt5h2hc0326k1.d7928f4d.jpg

Lack of Security planning in Stadium and ineffective Police force:

EVIDENCE #1:
South Africa vs India game abandoned as crowed became Extremist

EVIDENCE#2
More lack of Security Evidence

Indian Fans Burning down Staidum and disrupting match result

Historic Evidence of Indian fans burning down stadium in world cup shows lack of security
india vs SRILANKA

Senior Indian players admiting Lack of Security by POLICE

Gavaskar "Our police & Security failed!!!"
On the record "OUR POLICE FAILED"

Mob Beating Muslims for suspection of eating Steak / cow meat, Air force pilot's family beaten up becasue he was Muslim
and he lost his father and brother seriously injured

------------The above guy is a Indian Airforce pilot, father killed and brother seriously injured !!!!

Refused by hotels and lodges, Pak family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath
Reference:
Refused by hotels and lodges, Pak family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath - Times of India

So let me analyze this

a) Pakistanis eat meat / steak , beef
b) Pakistani will fly with PIA
c) Pakistani will certainly make crowd angry may be beat India
d) Where will Pakistani fans stay if they visit the world cup ? Foot path ?
e) So our fans can book a hotel room , and our team can be killed by the Mob ? Because they will eat Beef?

So ....why in the god's name should Pakistan send a team into country that is on brink of Communal violence

What guarantee is there that the crowd will not kill someone?

Attacks on Muslim on rise in India , not even the rich bollywood actors feel safe anymore

Rape incidents on the rise in India
Rape incidents on the rise in India

Delhi dubbed ‘rape capital’; 37,413 cases reported in country in 2014; crimes against women have increased by 200 per cent since 2012

Tanzanian woman stripped in Bengaluru: Is racism ingrained in Indian psyche?
A 21-year-old Tanzanian woman was dragged out of her car, stripped and assaulted by a mob in Bengaluru on Sunday night. Allegedly a black person drove over somone earlier. People protesting against this accident turned on the Tanzanian student, who is pursuing her MBA, when she reached the spot.

Tanzanian woman stripped in Bengaluru: Is racism ingrained in Indian psyche? : Delhi, News - India Today

If you have 2 Pakistani Rupees(INR ki aukat nahi hai tmhari) shame left , please don't show up in the event.

I am strong advocate of raising another cricket body with totally new members comprised of non cricketing nations like Afghanistan, China etc even WI, SA, Kenya, Zimbabwe, and rest can also be part of it except the not so big three. With each team and member being equally respected. The not so big three can play with each other and keep sucking to this ICC they use to look down on other members. Baniya has a habit of rona dhona don't expect fair play from them.

I am strong advocate of raising another cricket body with totally new members comprised of non cricketing nations like Afghanistan, China etc even WI, SA, Kenya, Zimbabwe, and rest can also be part of it except the not so big three. With each team and member being equally respected. The not so big three can play with each other and keep sucking to this ICC they use to look down on other members. Baniya has a habit of rona dhona don't expect fair play from them.
You forgot to mention, "in Bullet free environment"!!! :cheesy::cheesy:

You forgot to mention, "in Bullet free environment"!!! :cheesy::cheesy:

You tend to forget when the reason for those bullets won't be there the bullets would automatically vanish and by the way with China as member we will see if that someone tries funding any bullets I hope they don't wish to get reminded the beating they got in 1962, the rears must be red from that beating up til now. _I_ happy.

Jo v bol lo 'china' to hoga hi.. Cheerleaders

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom