What's new

ICC T20 World Cup 2014 : India vs Pakistan - 21st March 2014

Aj Kashmiri brothers ki waja se Indian jheet gye

We might have lost the match but saved thousand's of kashmiri brothers

I am challenging you all Pakistan will not qualify for semis in this tournament. this defeat will dent very bad.
Every time they lost with India they are gone mad and become chutiy*e and then out of the tournament.

butt-on-fire.jpg

Congratulations to us Indians!!! Another victory to add to our list against Pakistan. Be it Cricket, war, football or Kabbadi, we always beat Pakistan. :)

if this is the case then please handover all Pakistan to India and save all muslims of Sub-continent.
WOW...what a logic.
We definitely are loosers...

While i must admit that putting your personal pictures on a public forum is not a good idea at all.But still are you by any chance a mutant from the x men series?though this is probably the first time i have seen someone capable of shooting fire flames out of his posterior

While i must admit that putting your personal pictures on a public forum is not a good idea at all.But still are you by any chance a mutant from the x men series?though this is probably the first time i have seen someone capable of shooting fire flames out of his posterior
fire_ass-2146.jpg

Well done india a good come back I support cricket no special love for any team may the best team win T20 WC. 5 hours before the match I stated if Pakistan can make 160-165 Pakistan will win if not indian will win and the is what happened, Pakistan played 51 dot balls and that is the tuk tuk we call it and lost, out of 120 balls 51 dots. But I also sensed 5 hours before match that india will win not predicted just came to my heart.

But I think india played very slow they should have won 2 overs earlier they had wickets in hand. The best match was Ireland vs Netherlands awesome bold players from both sides it makes both india and Pakistan looks slow donkeys learn from them you two teams.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom