What's new

ICC T20 World Cup 2014 : India vs Pakistan - 21st March 2014

:lol: once I saw a chinese mobile phone with 14 speakers, I repeat 14 speakers and 4 sim jackets, just for 4500 Rs ! :lol:
WTF :o::o::o:

Raina can never be a kashmiri and its evident from his black color and ugly looks since when the kids conceived while their parents were honeymooning in that beautiful land are being called kashmiries or may be his father was doing some job there but his genes are not kashmiri..:coffee:

LOL

gavel-picture-two.png

Raina can never be a kashmiri and its evident from his black color and ugly looks since when the kids conceived while their parents were honeymooning in that beautiful land are being called kashmiries or may be his father was doing some job there but his genes are not kashmiri..:coffee:
never go full retard

ecb262572f7e6eacadc00b36213694c79da2055cfb416386d05109bcf735e727.jpg

He hails from the village rainawadi in kashmir . I have been to kashmir .Vast majority of kashmiris look nothing like stereotypical kashmiri.

its evident from his black color and ugly looks

At least he looks better than **** cricketers . And if hes black then what are hafeez and bilawal bhatti and 99% pakistanis

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom