What's new

ICC T20 World Cup 2014 : India vs Pakistan - 21st March 2014

We have the same Provincial boards which are further divided into Peshawar board , Swat Board etc.
Punjab board and Sindh board are better maintained though corruption levels in KP boards are shamelessly high .
In Pak there are 8 Fricking compulsory subjects :(
the 3 sciences ( or accounting subjects and computer sciences etc) , math , eng , urdu , Pak std and Isl . Too much load in my opinion . 5 subjects are much better.
I never want to follow a career in Urdu so having it till matriculation is useless.I can speak and understand it pretty well and that is all i need. Again the Hugh swaths of stuff you have to learn in Isl and Pak std , All these really reduce the efficiency of students for the sciences :(

Aha !! here till 10 standard they don't have separate books for physics chemistry and maths. . . so we call it a single subject( though we usually have 3 different teachers for each subject ) apart from that computer science is a compulsory subject. but no exam. just practical labs. and social studies also usually have three parts ( civics, history and geography in a combined book )

whats IsI ?

10013326_1448005598770437_478589245_n.jpg

Aha !! here till 10 standard they don't have separate books for physics chemistry and maths. . . so we call it a single subject( though we usually have 3 different teachers for each subject ) apart from that computer science is a compulsory subject. but no exam. just practical labs. and social studies also usually have three parts ( civics, history and geography in a combined book )

whats IsI ?
Our Pak std in O levs in broken into Geography along with civics , economy , Industry etc in one book or Paper (we don't have a specific book but Syllabuses rather) and History (very detailed one from 1526 till Musharraf rule :P ) a complete other
For matric students it is the same as you guys :D

Isl is Islamiyat (don't worry it is not compulsory for non-muslims :D )

@WebMaster mujhe bhi deni hai -ve rating but this useless app don't have the option :sad:
Tum nahi de sakti! :disagree: warna mera pass ab 50 se ziada negative rating hoti :P

Only members within administration and think tanks can give ratings.

PAKISTAN AGAIN REMINDED US WHY THEY SUCK IN BIG GAMES !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom