What's new

ICC T20 World Cup 2014 : India vs Pakistan - 21st March 2014

Tu aap sunain , Kabhi aapna art bhi share karein.

I suck at art :( On a good day i can barely manage to make a straight line :'(

I'm not a painter . . its a different level of art . . and you are minor . . can't be discussed with you :sarcastic:(j/k)

actually i work for someone that i can't disclose. protocols and bla bla.

i hope you understand. :)

ecb262572f7e6eacadc00b36213694c79da2055cfb416386d05109bcf735e727.jpg

He hails from the village rainawadi in kashmir . I have been to kashmir . 99% kashmiris look nothing like stereotypical kashmiri.

At least he looks better than **** cricketers . And if hes black then what are hafeez and bilawal bhatti and 99% pakistanis
Shoil tanvir :D:D:D:D

Good :sarcastic:

waise what exactly is this O/A level thing?

we don't have anything like that here in India.
You used to but your government banned it.
It is an education system just like Matriculation and FA/FSC (school and college)
O lev is the equivalent of Matriculation. (Grade 9 and 10)

A lev the equivalent of FSC (grade 11 and 12)
Overall the system is under the control of Cambridge University in Britain (CIE) (Syllabuses , papers ,etc)
In my view it is a much better , evolved and clean education system compared to Pakistan's not to say alot tougher :)

You used to but your government banned it.
It is an education system just like Matriculation and FA/FSC (school and college)
O lev is the equivalent of Matriculation. (Grade 9 and 10)

A lev the equivalent of FSC (grade 11 and 12)
Overall the system is under the control of Cambridge University in Britain (CIE) (Syllabuses , papers ,etc)
In my view it is a much better , evolved and clean education system compared to Pakistan's not to say alot tougher :)

so you people have this as an uniform code of conduct in education system throughout Pakistan ?

Ab har baar jab team hare gi woh bhi asi performance de ke to kia ham us se phir bhi pyar kare ge? fight kr ke to harna chahye tha.

Fight tou tb kartay jb khelne ka mood hota.They have showed what they want to do in first few overs. :angry:

so you people have this as an uniform code of conduct in education system throughout Pakistan ?
Well we do face kind of bias when equivalency occurs
For ex my A* 90percent or above will be always counted as 90 percent even if i get 96 or 97
A at 80 even if one gets 89 etc :(

As a uniform code of conduct ? What exactly do you mean by it?
It is only limited to the major cities or Urban areas as it is comparitively more expensive though everyone can opt for it and it is accepted along matriculation etc though you have to take All the compulsory subjects(8 in total)

So yeah basically Matric and FSC along complemented by O/A level make up Pakistan's what American's for ex would call "High School Education" :D

Fight tou tb kartay jb khelne ka mood hota.They have showed what they want to do in first few overs. :angry:
Got unlucky i think, well its cricket match, anything can happen. And its Pakistani team, sometimes they will outperform and sometimes they loose like they are Afghanistan.

Got unlucky i think, well its cricket match, anything can happen. And its Pakistani team, sometimes they will outperform and sometimes they loose like they are Afghanistan.
Afg bechare jo tu kabhi maaf bhi kar leya karu :P

Well we do face kind of bias when equivalency occurs
For ex my A* 90percent or above will be always counted as 90 percent even if i get 96 or 97
A at 80 even if one gets 89 etc :(

As a uniform code of conduct ? What exactly do you mean by it?
It is only limited to the major cities or Urban areas as it is comparitively more expensive though everyone can opt for it and it is accepted along matriculation etc though you have to take All the compulsory subjects(8 in total)

So yeah basically Matric and FSC along complemented by O/A level make up Pakistan's what American's for ex would call "High School Education" :D

hmmm . .

our system is much more complicated.

we have national boards like CBSE and ICSE them we have independent board for each state.

even here upto 10th grade you have to study five compulsory subjects with an option between sanskrit and social studies.

most of the students go for Social studies.

fuk i hate our education system. .

while graduating.. i had to study a bit of accounts, management, a foreign language ( i opted for french ) environmental studies. and none of these subject were in my intermediate syllabus.

so i had no idea what i was studying :D

Last edited:
hmmm . .

our system is much more complicated.

we have national boards like CBSE and ICSE them we have independent board for each state.

even here upto 10th grade you have to study five compulsory subjects with an option between sanskrit and social studies.

most of the students go for Social studies.

fuk i hate our education system. .
We have the same Provincial boards which are further divided into Peshawar board , Swat Board etc.
Punjab board and Sindh board are better maintained though corruption levels in KP boards are shamelessly high .
In Pak there are 8 Fricking compulsory subjects :(
the 3 sciences ( or accounting subjects and computer sciences etc) , math , eng , urdu , Pak std and Isl . Too much load in my opinion . 5 subjects are much better.
I never want to follow a career in Urdu so having it till matriculation is useless.I can speak and understand it pretty well and that is all i need. Again the Hugh swaths of stuff you have to learn in Isl and Pak std , All these really reduce the efficiency of students for the sciences :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom