What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

This wasn't a dead rubber. Champions Trophy spot is on the line. Most importantly, Bangladesh needed to win because of the nightmarish world cup they are having.

I agree the optics does not look good, but BD was already 2 overs behind at that point. Sri Lanka would have enjoyed the benefit of 1 less outfielder at the death as a result of it. Would they have not taken the advantage then? Besides, Sri Lankans shouldn't be acting all spirit of the cricket BS when they Mankaded Joss Butler in 2014. Who was the captain then? Angelo Matthews.

Angelo is a veteran. He should have known better. At least Ramiz Raza and Michael Vaughn thinks that way. Instead of asking for permission from umpires or even talking to opposing captain he headed towards the pavilion to get another helmate. He was late coming to the pitch as well.

As for the hypocritical Pajeets here taking the moral high ground, you clearly don't have issues getting those Mankading done.
Yep I accept your point.
Do remember back in 2014 when Mathews allowed Buttler to be mankaded and loving it so what goes round comes round bro.
Look yaar - have been bitterly disappointed with Bangla cricket in general - they just not performing well enough. I expect more from them. They are so well supported and yet never fulfill on the pitch

I expect more from them.
Why ? That lot is total 110% garbage and should be demoted to the associate nations group along with hong kong, namibia and co

They can play red ball domestic all they want but be barred from 5 day international tests.

Why ? That lot is total 110% garbage and should be demoted to the associate nations group along with hong kong, namibia and co

They can play red ball domestic all they want but be barred from 5 day international tests.
Did they not beat India in the Asia cup this year? You have short memory syndrome.

Why the hate, they play good except this world cup they suck.

Let’s be honest though, they better in standing than English and Lanka.

This format given some weird outcomes, Indians too dominant this time lol

Why the hate, they play good except this world cup they suck.

Let’s be honest though, they better in standing than English and Lanka.

This format given some weird outcomes, Indians too dominant this time lol
dunno, can't explain my pathological disgust of lungis apart from that it exists lol

England and Lanka might have under-performed, but they still legit test playing nations, will bounce back sooner rather than later but they're done for this WC

RSA and Aus/Kiwis won't be easy.. be nice if India can pull it off but they'll have very tough opposition to deal with in those guys.

Look yaar - have been bitterly disappointed with Bangla cricket in general - they just not performing well enough. I expect more from them. They are so well supported and yet never fulfill on the pitch

Bhai, I am in the same boat. They disappointed everyone big time.

Did they not beat India in the Asia cup this year? You have short memory syndrome.
That match was a dead rubber where 5 key players (Virat Kohli, Hardik Pandya, Bumrah, Siraj and Kuldeep) were rested and the bench strength was given match practice.

That match was a dead rubber where 5 key players (Virat Kohli, Hardik Pandya, Bumrah, Siraj and Kuldeep) were rested and the bench strength was given match practice.

Bangladesh played that match with 4 key rested players as well. No Mushfiq, Shanto, Shoriful, Taskin. Not to mention there was no Mahmudullah and Tamim in that Asia cup squad due to internal politics and mismanagement.

Besides, you should be able to beat poor teams like BD with your B and C level teams.

India have got plenty of depth - dont tell me key players were rested and thats why - such a weak excuse.

Looks like the Afghani are giving the Aussie a tough time - upset on the cards guys.

Acchi khasi figh de re.. first with balla, now with gaind !

Gooo Afghans !

49/3 !!

49-4..

Afghanistan you beauty... !!

Afghanistan is really a very resilient team one must say..almost nil native crowd support..no state support.. but still going strong..

4 !!

paen di

49-4..

Afghanistan you beauty... !!

Afghanistan is really a very resilient team one must say..almost nil native crowd support..no state support.. but still going strong..
crowd sapport to milta hai India me, full !

Back
Top Bottom