What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

This world cup is in India and Indian team can do well in Indian grounds. Other teams are struggling on Indian grounds for some reason.
Extreme heat - but it’s no excuse coz they’ve arrived early - played friendlies and warm up games - Indian players are probably under more pressure - there is incredible numbers supporting and expecting from their team. They’ve just clicked and handled it well - I see only South Africa that may upset them

Familiar conditions, wickets for whole subcontinent for the most part. South Africa has also been on a roll, NZ, Aus doing good too .. defending champs flopped bad.

Pak and SL have been sadly below par, BD are doing their minnow thing as always, Afghanistan team has some charisma about them, love to see those guys do well.. romanchak story of Afghans.

.. looking pretty solid for India for now.
Pakistan should feel like home conditions in North India, considering this is the closest they'll come to playing an ICC event at home.

Champions trophy would be held in BD or UAE, because India won't give permission to Pakistan to host it.

This world cup is in India and Indian team can do well in Indian grounds. Other teams are struggling on Indian grounds for some reason.
Pakistan has played well in India, in the past. Others have also shown better fighting spirit. That includes SL and Aus.
This World Cup has been unique till now.

Srilanka coach is saying they will not play next time against India if Mohd. Siraj is included in the team.

Just saying 😌

1698953006029.png

Mohammed Shami's 5 for 18 earned him a souvenir• Nov 02, 2023

1698953102651.png

1698953184336.png

Mohammed Siraj in action•

1698953300393.png

1698953419275.png

India is on an absolute tear! Total dominance! Reminded me of the reverse swing era of pak and Australian of the 90’s - 2000’s.

Shami ki sajda kartai hoye g@@nd phat gayi

Bhai, yehi shami tha when during 2020 majority of indian extremists berated him for being Muslim. Now two Muslims are winning them matches. Wonder what the extremists are going through India and if I should troll here a little bit, maybe giving them flashbacks of Mughals? Lol

India is on an absolute tear! Total dominance! Reminded me of the reverse swing era of pak and Australian of the 90’s - 2000’s.

Bhai, yehi shami tha when during 2020 majority of indian extremists berated him for being Muslim. Now two Muslims are winning them matches. Wonder what the extremists are going through India and if I should troll here a little bit, maybe giving them flashbacks of Mughals? Lol
If we were extremists, would they even be in the team? We are against Muslim extremists not ordinary Muslims.

If we were extremists, would they even be in the team? We are against Muslim extremists not ordinary Muslims.

Listen troll, don’t misconstrue my words when you know what I am talking about as I wrote it in plain English. You are fitting the stereotype of your countrymen on this forum by such trollish behaviours. Don’t reply to my ever again if you don’t have anything neutral to add or something which we can have a discussion with.

Lol see you are back again with religion , India went after Tendulkar and Kohli also. So leave this religion aside for a day but than I am asking impossible things.

Lol see you are back again with religion , India went after Tendulkar and Kohli also. So leave this religion aside for a day but than I am asking impossible things.

You I will reply too, not because I am doing you any favour but I think you have a mind of your own. First of all, I am not a person who clings on to religion, yes I am proud of it but at the same time it is something that is personal to everybody. Now please answer this, did not extremist segments from your country berated Mohammad shami because of his religion when he struggled? If I was a religious bigot I would have trolled and said something Like “oh look Hindus couldn’t take wickets they needed Muslims” did I? Because I know both our countries are crazy about cricket. So please try and understand. I know you do but feel free to disagree and even troll if you want. At the end of the day it’s internet.

Back
Top Bottom