What's new

ICC Champions Trophy - Fantasy League

Who will be ur power player tomorrow guys?

So hard to choose who will play for India and out of them who will perform :coffee: Never lucky

Aarrgggghhhhh!!

They left out Shami.. He was the only Indian bowler I chose.. There goes one of my transfer to waste...

Kohli was expensive so Shikhar Dhawan is my power player for today...
Only player i have from Pakistani team is malik as he is all rounder, and all rounders get points of both batting and bowling.

Aarrgggghhhhh!!

They left out Shami.. He was the only Indian bowler I chose.. There goes one of my transfer to waste...
And I picked Karthik lol :eek:
Kohli was expensive so Shikhar Dhawan is my power player for today...
Only player i have from Pakistani team is malik as he is all rounder, and all rounders get points of both batting and bowling.
Same here Kohli too expensive but still hoping he scores a century

Playing Sarfaraz, Amir, Kohli and Panday
so far so good

About match, its a batting track for sure and the position India were in after 30 overs they must feel they are 20 30 runs short! However looking at Pakistani batting this might not be a problem for Indai :P

Very bad. I changed my PP from Amla to Dhoni but he didnt even bat. Shami and Junaid Khan werent selected either. THough selecting Sir Jaddu and Kohli giving me some solace........

Pakistani batsmen are very consistent in their performance

Pakistani batsmen are very consistent in their performance
lolz
true that.

Got 346 points today, an average game for me with four player playing.
Congratulation to Indian team and Indian members here

I got 377 points, thanks to my pp kohli (changed at the last moment)

I made 483 points yesterday..two games and 450+ in both games..i love this.
Now finch is my power player and took shakib and mushfiqur for this match..i have a feeling Bangladesh middle order will perform good today

Attachments

• _20170605_093450.jpg
    _20170605_093450.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 10
Hard luck really, i had Starc in first game then removed him and git Hazelwood instaed, you all know what happened today
Then i had Zampa from day 1 and just removed him today as i thought he might not play today either, again, you what happened, 2 wickets for him today.
:D

Anyway, my power player in on batting now, Smith, along with another one of my player, Warner, Lets see!!
Oh and Ruble just got a wicket as well so it might not be as bad as i first thought :P

Today playing
S Smith as power player
Warner
Maxwell
Hazelwood
R Hossain

I had smith also as PP. However no luck with these abandoned matches.. Became very tricky for me with only 7 transfers available now..

Lolz
So rain spolis it all again. The guys at ICC Fantasy should use some brains and restore the wasted transfers as well, it do not make any logical sense that absolutely no points are consider3d but transfers are wasted. Either let everyone have whatever points they got or give the transfers back. A stupid rule,,,,,,, just like MANY in the real cricket!

Anyway, since i had made a chart already i am still going to squeez in 50 players in the group stage minus the 5 of yhis game and 4 of NZ vs AUS washout that dodnt got anypoints (but that is same for everyone so its fine :P)

Back
Top Bottom