What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Our batting is just shitty...this team is a mess lol we won against Bangladesh, oh dear what a world class team!

Pakistan should pull out of Sports and spend this money on education, pakistan is a failure in sports

145 to 150.......... and for me this is a real good score for our strong balling.

Who will do 145 to 150 yar when the wickets are falling like this and no score being made and I don't see any strong bowling, considering A.Razzaq an all rounder we have only 2 full time bowlers out of which only one is a pacer. Pata nahi kiya team select ki hai.

19/3 in 36 overs the score should have been 50 or something

Well, there is absolutely something wrong with Pakistani Team the way they started to play :angry:
Today they are playing more scary than any past matches in this tournament.

Who will do 145 to 150 yar when the wickets are falling like this and no score being made and I don't see any strong bowling, we have only 2 full time bowlers out of which only one is a pacer. Pata nahi kiya team select ki hai.

only one good partnership is required.

only one good partnership is required.

yeah right, for that you need at least two batsman to play well... so far I don't see even a single batsman looking strong in this match. Hope what you are saying comes out to be true, but don't raise your hopes much.

Last edited:
Every team has at least one reliable batsman (SA-Kallis, AUS-watson,Hussey ,India-Raina, ENG-Pietersen) and the Pak team is a mess in Cricket

Back
Top Bottom