What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

And you wonder why ur team crumbles under pressure? Have faith mate. It is a defendable total if the bowlers can hit the mark.

Sir one has to have faith in it's players. But faith without reasoning is insanity. Expect for Amir our bowling is also not in a good form.

we can kick the english niggers out, definitely maybe!!

dude, wtf is wrong with you? it is a sport, show some respect to the opposition. This thread is for people who appreciate cricket, not just their team's, but others' as well.

its people like you who bring disgrace to sports! :angry:

Post reported for use of racist language

Going to bed now guys. 1am here and I got work in the morning.

147 is very very competitive. PAK will win with their class bowling attack (Afridi, Asif and Aamir). Best of luck. And hope to see u in the finals - where we will give you another good thrashing. Lol.

what dont you support the english niggers??

maybe because they pushed you out of UK to australia hahaha lolx

Mate. Your a disgrace, you need to take a good hard look at yourself and realize your stupid infantile comments reflect badly on no one but yourself. :-)

and for the record - I hate no cricket team, although I have an appreciation for a PAK team that overcomes the current hardships. Go pak, ignore this joker, he does not deserve oxygen.

Going to bed now guys. 1am here and I got work in the morning.

147 is very very competitive. PAK will win with their class bowling attack (Afridi, Asif and Aamir). Best of luck. And hope to see u in the finals - where we will give you another good thrashing. Lol.

and we will give you good spanking lol

Australia's 141 was the the highest score made yesterday on this pitch, so Pakistan will at least feel in the game.

Not bad :D

My full Pledge support for our pakistani bros. :pakistan:

Let's restrict them Brit under125....:smokin:

One last question - why does razzaq have the new ball? First two balls are on the pads of the left hander. Would Asif and Aamir not be better choice for new ball?

WTF nowwwwww WHY IS razzaq bowling?
AAMIR and asif???
where are they?????
AFRIDI IS OUT OF MINDDD

catch dropped what an a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$@$@#$@%@$%$%^^&**&(*&(&

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom