What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

PAK need to hold it together! I'm rooting for them, despite how just about everyone bad mouths my precious (and mighty) Aussie team.

I hope Umar fires and stays to the end. He is the key.

Sir you are australians and we are pakistani. We lack sensible players like you have.

:disagree:

PPL Pakistan has still enough FIRE power itsUMAR RAZZAQ MISBAH and FAWAD so if there is a partnership then it will be great hope that no wikit fall till 18 overs from now

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

SIXERRRRRRRRRR

They can't be that stupid. They crushed the pakis and the deshis so far. ;-) it's the year of the kangaroo mate. Accept it now, and it won't hurt so bad later. Lol. :p:

year of kangaro, when did kangaro rule the world, thats the funniest thing i ever heard lolxxx

Sir you are australians and we are pakistani. We lack sensible players like you have.

:disagree:

This is true. If ur cricketers are like the people on this forum they lack the tempremant to play at this high level. There is plenty of time to rebuild with the firepower still to come.

100 up for pakistan THIS game can be changed dramatically in no time
imagine if 2 overs give 20 runs each where will pak stand then?
HOPE FOR THE BEST...........

wikit goes down which is not gud for but Pakistan still........
AND a point that THIS PITCH WILL favor same to our bowlers and owr bowling is better :)

year of kangaro, when did kangaro rule the world, thats the funniest thing i ever heard lolxxx

Mate the kangaroo has ruled the cricketing world for much longer than I care to remember in all forms! (as of now) we crushed u when u were here and we've already crushed u in the windies much like we will crush u again in England next month.

:-) have fun dreaming of being a great cricketing nation again, unless u find someone to support the likes of aamir and U. Akmal and the PCB doesn't pressure them out of the game like alot of other great PAK players.

This is true. If ur cricketers are like the people on this forum they lack the tempremant to play at this high level. There is plenty of time to rebuild with the firepower still to come.

Yup I agree.

:agree:

^^ kia english 120 bhi ni bana payen ge kia??? pak bowling sucks

Back
Top Bottom