What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Pakistan did an India this time around. It was a typical Indian style of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory ;)

exactly, just what india did in srilanka match, i just hoped our rivals go to semis and bang bobbys

This match reminded me of Sydney test. When Pak lost to Aussies in Sydney, i vowed to myself that i will never watch cricket again. But i broke my promise yesterday. Now i am cursing myself because i wasted my time again. If i am not wrong then this is our 10th consecutive loss to Australia.:cry:
PS. I hate Aussies. I am cheering for England now.

This match reminded me of Sydney test. When Pak lost to Aussies in Sydney, i vowed to myself that i will never watch cricket again. But i broke my promise yesterday. Now i am cursing myself because i wasted my time again. If i am not wrong then this is our 10th consecutive loss to Australia.:cry:

we dominated the game, that sh1t head afridi made us lose, he cannot do good captaincy, we need a cool headed player to be the captain. afridi is not suitable for pressure games.

we dominated the game, that sh1t head afridi made us lose, he cannot do good captaincy, we need a cool headed player to be the captain. afridi is not suitable for pressure games.

Yeah that was a blunder. Giving last over to Ajmal but that happens. We have to support Afridi. Unfortunately we have no other option. He is like you know "Andhoon mein kana raja".

Yeah that was a blunder. Giving last over to Ajmal but that happens. We have to support Afridi. Unfortunately we have no other option. He is like you know "Andhoon mein kana raja".

i wonder why peoples are thinking it was a blunder? Ajmal has been the most economical and highest wicket taker of Pakistan. You can say he was the best bowler of the tournament for Pakistan. The over is given to its best bowlers when in need and he was able to keep South Africans in check in the last match. Afridi gave him an over for a purpose.

Usually it is not easy to hit 3 sixes to spinner in an over and that too to Ajmal whose T20 economy rate is just 6.24 and i guess it was under 6 before this match.

Razzaq proved a bit costly in the beginning and i find no harm in giving over to the Best bowler from Pakistan side. Ajmal and Amir were two hot favourite bowlers and the pillars of our Bowling department

hindsight is 20-20. The result defines the validity of the decision. But unfortunately that result is not known at the time of taking the decision..

A friend of mine told me aus will lose seven wickets and and will win by sixes in last over before the match started ..his bookie told him it seems and i could not belive when it happned just like he said

my friend told me that hussy will wear a yellow shirt, umer akmal will wear a green lipbalm, both sides will hit sixes, both sides will celebrate like hell after they win.. i guess he is a bookie too..

Yeah the match was fixed :hitwall:

my friend told me that hussy will wear a yellow shirt, umer akmal will wear a green lipbalm, both sides will hit sixes, both sides will celebrate like hell after they win.. i guess he is a bookie too..

Yeah the match was fixed :hitwall:

funny ! ..might be coincedence but too much of a coincedence as all along i was saying pakistan is going to win

Sorry this is our 12th consecutive loss to Australia.

Don't blame your player, it was hard luck.
your team have performed consistent in all three world cup.

LOL Pakistan and tough time to Aus ? No dude, Pak has performed well against South Africa in ICC events (due to Pak, SA knocked out many times), but pathetic against Aus & India. On the other side, its India which has performed best out of 8 test playing nations against Aus in last 10yrs, we have beaten them @ their home. We have players who are century (100) making machine against Australia - Laxman (9 100s against Aus), Sachin (20 100s against Aus). :eek:

Pak batted really well ! bad luck, T20 is funny.

Pakistan showed that they are the only team who can give tough time to AUSSIES.

A friend of mine sent me a text msg last night, here goes:

Naara hai Pathan da
Hussey hai Haraam da :lol:

P.S Just a little humour, no offence to anybody!

Back
Top Bottom