What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Wish you good luck England ,Thanks for you help for Pakistan's reaching semis.

AUSSIES have out class all the teams but all the Pakistanis, Indians , Sri lankans and Bangladeshis will be praying for your win.

Thanks England!

My Best wishes to England :)

I would be equally happy for England if they win this tournament

But no aussies please = though they deserve too

Totally shell shocked! I still believe pak won the match! we just had the match until dram queen afridi used a spinner at the end! He judged Abdul razzaq by his previous overs which was quite costly! In other words a fast bowler at the end razzaq would have done the job quite well!

If pak would have won this match all the pak players would become over confident in future matches which would have resulted in poor pathetic performance!

same case with India. The IPL has given all their players so much attentions etc and now they think they are the best team in the world resulting in over confident and the result is in T-20 2010 cup.

poooooooor poor poorr. very poor....

Totally shell shocked! I still believe pak won the match! we just had the match until dram queen afridi used a spinner at the end! He judged Abdul razzaq by his previous overs which was quite costly! In other words a fast bowler at the end razzaq would have done the job quite well!

If pak would have won this match all the pak players would become over confident in future matches which would have resulted in poor pathetic performance!

same case with India. The IPL has given all their players so much attentions etc and now they think they are the best team in the world resulting in over confident and the result is in T-20 2010 cup.

finally our thoughts match....it was a gamble afridi took.ajmal gave only 5 in the previous over so he got the ball,anyways you are bang on target about indian players.fat jerks.question is not about losing but the work ethic.tendalya still practices daily so does dravid i am sure so would akram in his prime but these bunch of prima donnas are arshenholes

I get the feeling that Turkey didn't wanted to have yellow and red cards..
having injuries and stuff..
and focus on their team carreer..
Turkey could be ranked much higher if they played in WK.
They have good chance of winning it.

Excuse me,

What is it to do with T20 Cricket World Cup?

lol, I noe about Turkish football teams, sorry to say they are totally undisciplined

Good effort by Pakistan they really played terribly whole tournament and some how made it to finals , the format of the tournament has to change ...

6 Team , 2 groups

Play each other 2ice ... and then semi finals 1 game and final 3 game series ...

Winner of T20 world cup

Group 1 (Play each team 2 times)

Pakistan
West Indies
Australia
Bangladesh

Group 2 (Play each team 2 times)
South Africa
India
Srilanka
England

Semi Finals 1 game

Final 3 match series best of 3 winner takes it all

Get rid of stupid super 6 something or 8

i just cannot believe what happened in this game, it was suppose to be an easy win..

i was already jumping in happiness when i saw the mountain score of 191, and in the bowling when aamir struck with 0/1 i thought it was already over for australia. well bad luck i guess the ajmal spell cost us the final. now we will have to wait 2 years to revenge our unfortunate defeat

i was already jumping in happiness when i saw the mountain score of 191, and in the bowling when aamir struck with 0/1 i thought it was already over for australia. well bad luck i guess the ajmal spell cost us the final. now we will have to wait 2 years to revenge our unfortunate defeat

Oh Bhai we weren't suppose to be in the semi final in the first place. The team didn't play well in this world cup. Lets hope they play well in the next world cup

Hi G man,

You are absolutely correct. Razzak was the go to man because of his experience. Seems like there is a rift going on---Afridi has not used the bowling services of Razzak as they were supposed to in this tournamen. Remember if they Razzak was supposed to be considered for the captain's spot if Afridi was not selected.

Afridi sent a boy to do a man's job---and that boy failed miserably.

Australia knew that pak would send in the spinner in the last over---they were ready for it---pak should have done the un-predictable---sent it a pace bowler.

A friend of mine told me aus will lose seven wickets and and will win by sixes in last over before the match started ..his bookie told him it seems and i could not belive when it happned just like he said

i couldnt believe my eyes, what i just saw in the last over or maybe the two overs before.

pakistan was winning by a large margin and here we go the turn around of the fate

it was the biggest drama i have ever seen

if just we had played aamir instead of ajmal in the last over we would be celebraing just now!!

i dont know why ajmal bowled badly in the last over, by this ajmal guy also cost us nearly our hopes to reach the semis.

Back
Top Bottom