What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

@chopper:It is the chance of delicious cow piss u fking nigger indian, i piss on ur AIDS mom ur coutnry got highest AIDS rati u uneducated pieco of krishnashit i will eat cow meat now u sucker. Bhindia is a shithole of AIDS and vishnusuckers

:rofl::rofl: Man you Are Really Pissed off .Take it easy.:rofl::rofl:

aboutimeee, Hope that Indian Friends will ignore him. Thanks.

Its ok hawk.. we do know who talks sensible and who not in this wonderful forum.

Lets discuss cricket only.:cheers:

Girtay han shahsawar he medanay jang main,,
Woh tiffel kia geray jo ghutnoun k bul chalay......

its to PAKISTAN
OUR TEAM HAS FALLEN LIKE GREAT WARRIORS
:pakistan:

Aap doston ki "Shoob Kamnaye" hoti toh shaeid . . . .

well said Hawk...but if you just back and read..you will find I have supported Pakistan in all their matches along with many Indian members...and you will see how the Indian team was abused,though there were no Indo Pak match..anyways...see this message......

@chopper:It is the chance of delicious cow piss u fking nigger indian, i piss on ur AIDS mom ur coutnry got highest AIDS rati u uneducated pieco of krishnashit i will eat cow meat now u sucker. Bhindia is a shithole of AIDS and vishnusuckers

yar your Id is correct..Dissapointed....:lol:

1412.gif

well said Hawk...but if you just back and read..you will find I have supported Pakistan in all their matches along with many Indian members...and you will see how the Indian team was abused,though there were no Indo Pak match..anyways...see this message......

yar your Id is correct..Dissapointed....:lol:

1412.gif

Thanks for the support!

Please dont mix things like cricket, music, arts etc with politics.

Drop a Nuclear bomb on the shitty Pakistani team! If the media of India criticizes a decent team like India, we have to kill our players

Your team performed better than India.No need to get dissapointed.
Prepare well for the 2011 WC.:cheers:

for 39 overs pakistan played like winners,so nothing to disappoint or blame in this match

yeh tu huta ha ... humari team hamesha jeeta match harti ha.... remember 2nd test match in australia... same happened again.. afridi failed again in captancy... n just cannot beleive what happened to Amir and ajmal in the last 2 overs.

Okay, dear Pakistani & Indian Friends,
Take Care & Sweet Dream.

Har Jeet Khel Ka Eik Hissa Hai,
Yeh Zarooro Bhi Tohi Ke, Har Waqat Jeet Hi Aap Ka Muqadar Bane.

Because we got only 1 "Sikandar" in this world. who NEVER lost!

Chalo yaar bohat chai pana ho gaya. Fcuk this stupid WC.

Back
Top Bottom