What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Our Team fielding is very shitty.These people need to be treated like animals so they can come back on earth and become strong like Australian team.

plzzz which feilding are u talking about ? Look at grounds were youngster come from..

Well, I can understand what he try to say.

i two wnderstnd whet he sad. boot was kudding syeing the mesagey.

Just kidding buddy. Well I'm disappointed that i had supported Pakistan today.And seeing them amassing a healthy total made me sure that Aussies are in for a shock treatment. Couldn't believe that they have let it go at the last hurdle.:tdown:

3rd party needed!

@ Al-Zakir Vhai

Tell him (disappointed) something. He got me wrong!

the moment I saw Ijaz Butt sitting in the stands.....i was like wtf??? first it was jamshaid dasty, yes the one with fake degrees and now Butt....these are not hard working sincere to Pak people.....bad influence on our team

Lets not abuse the team folks......after all this is the same team which provided us the pelasure of watching them in the Semis.....

So many mistakes we made in the bowling and fielding .....

Whats done cant be undone.....

I hope this defeat doesnt ruin the future.....Asia cup coming up..

i two wnderstnd whet he sad. boot was kudding syeing the mesagey.

Just kidding buddy. Well I'm disappointed that i had supported Pakistan today.And seeing them amassing a healthy total made me sure that Aussies are in for a shock treatment. Couldn't believe that they have let it go at the last hurdle.:tdown:

It was the best match of the tournament Benny.
Fate ne sath nahi diya, koi baat nahi phir sahi.
:no:

Back
Top Bottom