What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

@Tejas - I think Butt is being over estimated...I like him though.
But yes I agree with Afridi..he is one man army ...
here I really think somone like younis Khan was a great strength to the team..

Hey never under estimate salman Butt, he plays according to the situation, he performed well Yesterday

Hey never under estimate salman Butt, he plays according to the situation, he performed well Yesterday

yeap, even though his T20 record may not be that good, but in recent Domestic RBS t20 cup he was excellent, and that form continued yesterday.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

let see Warner wins in first 6 overs or Amir...

yeap, even though his T20 record may not be that good, but in recent Domestic RBS t20 cup he was excellent, and that form continued yesterday.

Who cares about records, The Only thing which matters is his adaptability to that Pitch and Performance today, he Is going to be the trump Card....

Mohammad Aamer to Warner, FOUR, Warner strikes back immediately, dished up full and on leg stump and Warner flicked it past square leg for a boundary

Who cares about records, The Only thing which matters is his adaptability to that Pitch and Performance today, he Is going to be the trump Card....

No doubt SB is good ,but he is not a player who can do it everyday....thats the reason I mentioned Younis Khan...I liked that guy.

Australia have won the toss and will bat first. The teams line-up like this:

Australia 1 Shane Watson, 2 David Warner, 3 Michael Clarke (capt), 4 Cameron White, 5 David Hussey 6 Michael Hussey, 7 Brad Haddin (wk), 8 Steven Smith, 9 Mitchell Johnson, 10 Dirk Nannes, 11 Shaun Tait.

Pakistan 1 Salman Butt, 2 Kamran Akmal (wk), 3 Shahid Afridi (capt), 4 Abdul Razzaq, 5 Misbah-ul-Haq, 6 Mohammad Hafeez, 7 Umar Akmal, 8 Fawad Alam, 9 Mohammad Sami, 10 Mohammad Aamer, 11 Saeed Ajmal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom