What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

I say, We need Players Like sreesanth in the bowling, He is aggressive , Fast and Bowler Who can assist Nehra in the bowling department, remove zaheer khan and put vinay kumar in his place....

Batting, Dhoni should open along with Dinesh karthing, both these batsmen dont have problems with Shortball, next Gambhir, Then Raina who can have time to adapt himself, Followed by Yuvraj to give a boost if the wickets fall, then get anyone captain wants... If you shuffle like this, Shortball wouldnt be a problem, the scoreboard gets ticking not the number of wickets...

Congratulations to Pakistan for entering Semis :D Allah has given you a chance,hopefully you will utilize it.I hope one more Asian team enters the Semis today.Then the chance of Asian dominance will increase. :D

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

THIS IS LUCK BELIEF and confidence that OUR team has reached the SEMI finals by just winning one SERIOUS match against SA good LUCK Pakistan whenever you were in this position YOU WON THE WORLDCUP do it again................

india should bat first....bowling is not capable enough to restrict them to a very low total which will make it very difficult to chase with the added pressure that too within 17 overs...only possibility is batting first and scoring very high,which they are very much capable of doing and then restricting them to atleast 20 less runs than the target...

Sri Lanka's middle order have not performed that well,so India would fancy batting first,rather than chasing,because in this slow pitch with so many talented Lankan spinners,it will be tough to chase inside 17 overs.

But easier to break Lankan middle order,which have underperformed so far.Dilshan should come back to form today if Sri Lanka wants to win this one.

I will miss West Indies though,especially Gayle and Pollard's power hitting,but who knows they might defeat Australia like the last time and reach semis.On top,its their home ground.

Two very interesting games. :flame:

Hopeful for good performance from Srilanka. Hope they will win today.
:yahoo:

I say, We need Players Like sreesanth in the bowling, He is aggressive , Fast and Bowler Who can assist Nehra in the bowling department, remove zaheer khan and put vinay kumar in his place....

Batting, Dhoni should open along with Dinesh karthing, both these batsmen dont have problems with Shortball, next Gambhir, Then Raina who can have time to adapt himself, Followed by Yuvraj to give a boost if the wickets fall, then get anyone captain wants... If you shuffle like this, Shortball wouldnt be a problem, the scoreboard gets ticking not the number of wickets...

But, Dhoni is not used to play new ball....:what:

Playing new ball is a art and only few can do that..

great sri c*nts selection policy,great captaincy ,extremely gud bowling,out standing fielding,extra ordinary batting...great body language and still India out of world cup,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If India would be out of the WC, its coz of those bouncers which they cant play.............and we have seen that in last 2 games :D

1100937203-1.gif

India+v+West+Indies+ICC+Twenty20+World+Cup+D3OlCwT4LD_l.jpg

Last edited:
Whatever target we set they will manage to sneak within 20 runs.. so its better to chase and have an all out blast.. do or die..:sniper::sniper::sniper:

well..I dont really agree completly with that...chasing in 17 overs will add a pressure hich will force them to blast out and it will result in all wicket down...giving a very high total seems easier..if they can defeat Sa by 39 runs after giving a high total then they can do it with SL as well with 20 runs..so batting first seems more sensible..but this depends on toss and the captain..lets see what he decides..

If you think India has the bowling strength to restrict Sri lanka, i have no reply for you.

I was just thinking that InshAllah if we go through the semi finals and even England too and then we beat them in the finals.......that day must be the most regretful day for the English players and they must be cursing themselves as to why they won the match against New Zealand ! :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Anyways best of luck to my team :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom