What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

guys where can i watch it live ! ive been searching for a good link for an hour now

mmm pak 190/2 final score :D

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

guys where can i watch it live ! ive been searching for a good link for an hour now

cricpk.cpm
webcric.com
justin.tv

Afridi gone :(

No worries - we can still make 180 hopefully which is still beyound my expectations

We played extemely well and beyound my expectations :D

@ Creder

Go to www.khantv.com

and Channel 1 working great!

Afridi Gone ..

Pakistan is Playing Singles & Doubles ... no Hitting ..

Sust Murghe

Butt Gone playing silly shot :cry:

Aamir your wish has been fullfilled trust me if Akmal and Butt had stayed on the crease that was 180+ or even 200

2 runs on the last ball - Razzak bowled to Razzaq :rofl

Pakistan 172/3 after 20 overs

So the target is 173/3 that is not easy to make though still possible

172/3 not bad imo..should give bengalis a run for their money

172/3

Pakistan Team Still have Problems .. You can see here only 2 Peoples Clicked & no Others .. probably out of Form .

a good score from pakistan!
salman butt proved himself but waz bowled playing a poor shot......
AFridi played a very bad shot worst shot of the tournament however it dint effect much!
GOOD positive opening and whole batting BUT could be more better 173 is a verey tough target to chase!!

its 85 to 15 in pakistans favor!!!:pakistan::pakistan:

Butt played superb and Kamran was lucky in the begining.

Pakistan will need to play much better otherwise they will not make it to the semi finals.

Afridi, Razzaq and Misbah all looked rusty.

Now I am praying for Sami , after Butt now its his time to show his class. We can see 140 plus Km balls from him.

You can't say they were rusty. Afridi came in and had to start hitting, they were trying for a 200.

The Bangladeshi bowling is stronger than their batting, so technically there shouldn't be a problem in this match, but it will be a whole new game tomorrow vs Australia

well bated Pakistan...should be an easy win considering the bowling line up of Pakistan... Meet you in the super 8 :D :D

you guys are forgetting this is a T20 match, the guys who came after akmal and butt couldnt dilly dally around as we had a lot of wickets so they were pretty much swinging it, Afridi was for sure

but anyways lets see what benladeshis do with the bat

Also i need a frkin good link, these ones dont work and im stuck at north pole :(

you guys are forgetting this is a T20 match, the guys who came after akmal and butt couldnt dilly dally around as we had a lot of wickets so they were pretty much swinging it, Afridi was for sure

but anyways lets see what benladeshis do with the bat

Also i need a frkin good link, these ones dont work and im stuck at north pole :(

try --

Extracover.NET - Watch cricket live free

it's awesome

otherwise --
http://hitcric.info/ and

Live Cricket - Watch Cricket Streaming, Watch Live Cricket | Free

Back
Top Bottom