What's new

IAF's Vayu Shakti Firepower Demo This Month

well with all due respect This is not fair man the MODS Mr taimikhan deleted my post which had is a surrender letter of 1971 war which was a reply to Mr windjammer post which # 87 I would like an explanation for the reason for the deletion. I do know its a forum run by pakistani nationals but when it comes to fact The MODS should be neutral.

Hey don't lose your heart.. Its a well know fact so deleting that from this thread or forum does not mean it will get deleted from history.. History will remain same.. so just have a chill pill and participate in good healthy debate.. :cheers:

Hey don't lose your heart.. Its a well know fact so deleting that from this thread or forum does not mean it will get deleted from history.. History will remain same.. so just have a chill pill and participate in good healthy debate.. :cheers:

Yea, and i bet you were once a prince.:lol:

No its not the matter getting disappointed if rules are there it should be applied to all irrespective of the nationality color and race if it is not followed then y waste time in rules and regulation.....
and more over i don't want to derail the thread i request all the members to not to reply for this except the Explanation by our MODS thats it lets keep the thread clean

I think the Mi-35 is very beautifull and potent machine.It can deliver a lot of firepower as well as carry injured troops.

I think the Mi-35 is very beautifull and potent machine.It can deliver a lot of firepower as well as carry injured troops.

We have no plans to carry the soldiers we injure in firing, we leave it up to enemy. :azn::azn:

By the way MIG 35 will not make it for IAF anytime soon, not in MRCA for sure.

We have no plans to carry the soldiers we injure in firing, we leave it up to enemy. :azn::azn:

By the way MIG 35 will not make it for IAF anytime soon, not in MRCA for sure.

hes not talking abt mig-35, its mi-35 hind Attack helicopter

28d633ceca54a30fb59e1d845553c50d.jpg

No its not the matter getting disappointed if rules are there it should be applied to all irrespective of the nationality color and race if it is not followed then y waste time in rules and regulation.....
and more over i don't want to derail the thread i request all the members to not to reply for this except the Explanation by our MODS thats it lets keep the thread clean

you should be thankful!!!! i tried to join Baharat Rakshak and they won't let me!! atleast our mods are fair & they deleted your post inorder to control the huge flaming nonesense from both sides that would have followed!!!!
:coffee:

back to topic please everyone its about vayu shakti!!! congrats to india on a beautiful display of air power on holi!!!

you should be thankful!!!! i tried to join Baharat Rakshak and they won't let me!! atleast our mods are fair & they deleted your post inorder to control the huge flaming nonesense from both sides that would have followed!!!!
:coffee:

back to topic please everyone its about vayu shakti!!! congrats to india on a beautiful display of air power on holi!!!

even im not a member in bharath rakshak the sign up is too complicated and one mistake in signup u cant register with the e mail id
its not the attitude of people but the website itself

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom