What's new

IAF's Vayu Shakti Firepower Demo This Month

Belive me, living in UK, we only know too well what the world thinks of your call centers and the caste system, hence all the crap being fed to you by your frivlious media has lodged in your upper crust. It's amusing how you people oblivious to reality never seize to malign every forum with your nonsecual rants and derogatory mindset.
May i also remind you that Mr Moscow once commented on your airforce's high attrition as cows sitting in the cockpits.

Not sure in what part of the world you live in !! Go google some stats on India's growing prowess in areas like IT, KPO, Bio-tech, Space, medicine, medical tourism..you'd know yourself.

And even if we run the world's call centers, atleast we do constructive
value adding business....and not export terrorism to the world.

I guess you should be the last ones to pick out on us regarding the "unknown-to-you" concept of secularism.

Knock it off dude and drill some sense into your head.

My Indian Friends and Wind, can you guys remove the flame and talk on topic.

Not sure in what part of the world you live in !! Go google some stats on India's growing prowess in areas like IT, KPO, Bio-tech, Space, medicine, medical tourism..you'd know yourself.

And even if we run the world's call centers, atleast we do constructive
value adding business....and not export terrorism to the world.

I guess you should be the last ones to pick out on us regarding the "unknown-to-you" concept of secularism.

Knock it off dude and drill some sense into your head.
Learn to walk before you indulge into a race, you don't want to get wasted in your infancy.

Learn to walk before you indulge into a race, you don't want to get wasted in your infancy.

We're already well positioned in the race and bound to win and in Mr Obama's words during his State of the Union address - "India is not playing for second place".

Just a few comments.

I am not sure why the Indian media is going nuts over a firepower demo? What is in it that is unknown to the Pakistan side (since Pakistan is specifically mentioned in the reports) and which of these abilities (if converted into real action) would surprise Pakistan and then go unchallenged?

Firepower demo is a pretty regular affair for most countries. I am not sure what the big deal is if IAF can carry out precision attack at night time? This is a capability that at least the PAF has had for close to 10 years now...so not sure what to make of the circus and the talking up with statements such as "unabashed show", "force projection display after talks broke down", "this is force projection that leaves very little to imagination". etc. etc.

This same capability existed with the IAF during at least two past occasions when things have heated up between Pakistan and India. So in terms of actual military threat, there is very little to discuss here. Politically speaking, this is a point scoring opportunity because any attempt to use this kind of force against Pakistan or AK would lead to a full scale war. Maybe the Indian side is ready and wants to go at it, but the reality is that Pakistan will not respond to anything lightly.

It would be interesting to see IAF and IA trying to land commandos to go after these supposed camps and come out of it successfully.

I say all of the above with the reporting of the Indian media in mind specifically since none of the reports or reporters care to think about the third law of Newton which is always at play between Pakistan and India. Without this analysis, this is nothing but for public consumption. Something that both sides tend to do quite often.

does indian air force possess Vympel R-77
Yes it does. The following picture is of a Bison equipped with R-77.

90862a54a15ca351382d9822cf23d125.jpg

Just a few comments.

I am not sure why the Indian media is going nuts over a firepower demo? What is in it that is unknown to the Pakistan side (since Pakistan is specifically mentioned in the reports) and which of these abilities (if converted into real action) would surprise Pakistan and then go unchallenged?

Firepower demo is a pretty regular affair for most countries. I am not sure what the big deal is if IAF can carry out precision attack at night time? This is a capability that at least the PAF has had for close to 10 years now...so not sure what to make of the circus and the talking up with statements such as "unabashed show", "force projection display after talks broke down", "this is force projection that leaves very little to imagination". etc. etc.

This same capability existed with the IAF during at least two past occasions when things have heated up between Pakistan and India. So in terms of actual military threat, there is very little to discuss here. Politically speaking, this is a point scoring opportunity because any attempt to use this kind of force against Pakistan or AK would lead to a full scale war. Maybe the Indian side is ready and wants to go at it, but the reality is that Pakistan will not respond to anything lightly.

It would be interesting to see IAF and IA trying to land commandos to go after these supposed camps and come out of it successfully.

Come on dude, I expected better from you.

Media needs something to publish. We all know about this, but sometime people enjoy displaying stuff that they have. I read 100 such news but we as grown up should know how to react to them.

Chill man.

A lone Searcher MKII surveillance drone from the Jaisalmer-based 3002 Squadron (Cat's Eye) recorded the entire Vayu Shakti demo. These are grabs from the footage.

su30MKI

2209314c947b689cc20904eb9b01d725.jpg

cad3fc52cc58210927a26718fade5ebc.jpg

66ce82f177b8ef8eef8db94f4a6e6a8c.jpg

These INSAS rifles are NOT standard issue. These Garuds borrowed these rifles from a local unit. They didn't being their AK-47s with them. The Garuds are either way in line to receive new ARs shortly.

bf70865410c6dab52243c4ed08792201.jpg

d352a384acf5aebf11a09ef1323aadff.jpg

67b764e5d86ad31b79a32f9a19a22a5f.jpg

6af3a2223ea9b37f4c80948a32205c36.jpg

25f0795e4241c2ca0833377f0ec70176.jpg

We're already well positioned in the race and bound to win and in Mr Obama's words during his State of the Union address - "India is not playing for second place".

I am sure he wasn't addressing you .

Being on a forum is going to your head,

What a noob.

Just a few comments.

I say all of the above with the reporting of the Indian media in mind specifically since none of the reports or reporters care to think about the third law of Newton which is always at play between Pakistan and India. Without this analysis, this is nothing but for public consumption. Something that both sides tend to do quite often.
@ Old term, Barking dog seldom bites,
New terminology, Fur Coat and no knickers. !!!

Just a few comments.

It is a big deal for Indian media for the following reasons:
1. It is the first ever display of firepower by the Indian airforce that is coordinated from airbases as far as 1000 miles from Pokhran.
2. First day,dusk andnight display of live ammo before the president of India.
3. Covered from sky by various UAVs giving never before camera angles.
4. Use of AWACs to monitor the entire fire power exercise.

What is unknown to Pakistan?
Nothing that was shown. Pakistan was not our audience but our countrymen were. If India was to hide something from Pakistan, it wont telecast it on national TV.

The coordination of Airforce was something that was commendable and this should make it clear to our enemy that every airforce base will come into play and can be coordinated for such missions. Network centric warfare is seeping into the system. I am sure Pakistan knew about it anyway.

Media hype and nothing more. TRP .

That makes me scared. :D

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom