What's new

IAF's Iron Fist will shock and awe

Shock and Awe is the term used by Americans when they attacked Iraq especially in GW-2.

So if India is as strong as Americans,

AND Indian opponents are as weak as Iraqis,

AND Indians are geographically as far away from its opponents as Americans were from iraq

then the term "shock and awe" will hold.

But at this very point,

None of the three conditions are applicable to India when we compare it to the opponents.

Unless India is planning to go do shock and awe some place in Africa (say against Congo rebels),

then whoever is using this term of "shock and awe"

had obviously had too much daall, and as a result suffering from too much gas trouble and hence too much f@rting.

Considering the military implications, Indians cannot do shock and awe against puny Maldives let alone S Lanka, BDesh, Nepal or Pakistan and off course China is in a totally different league.

Believe you me, the max (fortunately for Indians) you guys will see is this "shock and awe" remaining within Indian territory.

peace

p.s. Military analysis and comparison is a serious business. It should not be taken lightly. Unless off course the OP had too much daal to eat last night.

Shock and awe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your opinion and the actual meaning. Please read JTT :D
No strategy is used as is anywhere. It is bound to be modified at every level according to the conditions at that level. So saying what Americans did is bound for India when using same strategy is ........

^^ Indian AF was successful in dislodging Pak army supported groups off of Kargil. So the credit (purely from military history pov) should be given where it is due.

Still denial ??? How hard is to say they were PA regulars :rofl:

You are giving the credit to IAF for pounding them but at the same time denying them any recognised respect. Those people were following orders from your generali Saheb for his fantasy. But end of they they were soilders and not some rug tug terrorists.

I understand the official need of PAK govt to say so. But what's wrong with general people ??? TOI published a diary of a PA officer killed in Kargil. I recommend you search TOI archives and read it. It's heart touching.

These IAF jets haven't done crap against the Maoist insurgents which have wrecked India's Eastern Provinces.
These IAF jets haven't done crap against the Bangladeshi immigrants who are pouring into India.
These IAF jets haven't done crap against the insurgencies in Kashmir.

Mr. Elite Member supa think thank, please do us the favor and inform yourself before writing total nonsense: Unlike other countries India does not use its military for combat ops in our own territory.

If we were facing a threat similar to that what India is facing, we would be more than happy to give up all these heavy weapons. Unfortunately, we are facing some of the toughest insurgency this world has ever seen. When you are up against a ruthless enemy like that, you have to get ruthless and bring yourself down to their standards.

Agreed, you cant compare a bunch of rag tag brainwashed commies operating in forests with battlehardend Taliban who have already fought 2 superpowers.

Is this same?

Yes.....^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Shock and Awe is the term used by Americans when they attacked Iraq especially in GW-2.

So if India is as strong as Americans,

AND Indian opponents are as weak as Iraqis,

AND Indians are geographically as far away from its opponents as Americans were from iraq

then the term "shock and awe" will hold.

But at this very point,

None of the three conditions are applicable to India when we compare it to the opponents.

Unless India is planning to go do shock and awe some place in Africa (say against Congo rebels),

then whoever is using this term of "shock and awe"

had obviously had too much daall, and as a result suffering from too much gas trouble and hence too much f@rting.

Considering the military implications, Indians cannot do shock and awe against puny Maldives let alone S Lanka, BDesh, Nepal or Pakistan and off course China is in a totally different league.

Believe you me, the max (fortunately for Indians) you guys will see is this "shock and awe" remaining within Indian territory.

peace

p.s. Military analysis and comparison is a serious business. It should not be taken lightly. Unless off course the OP had too much daal to eat last night.

And what has it got to with anything I wrote .......:blink:

:rofl: Do Chinese always spew such crap around? Seems so, considering their idiotic off topic rants. When and how these people got so intellectually bankrupt is a study in itself!! I think anthropologists need to analyse their brain cells to find out as to how they manage to produce such baloney!

Hans inculte illettré!! :devil:

I can bet you...that HongWu fellow is a Pakistani disguised as a Chinese. His comments proves it...

Thank you.

Misinformation by an Indian????

What's new these days.

Bagati died in a cave while there was a team of Pak army officers inside the cave.
Pak army officers were there to negotiate a peaceful exit of the ex-chief minister of the province. Unfortunately an explosion happened, the cave came down on everyone and Bagti along with the Pak army officers died in the incident.

Some say and accidental explosion happened in the weapons cash Bagti had stored

Some say Bagti goons exploded a bomb to kill Pak army officers.

there was no fing missile in this scene.

I didn't expect such a phat lie from you contra ?

What's going on

peace

Ha ha ha
Ha ha ha
Ha ha ha
Ha ha ha
Ha ha ha
Ha ha ha
Ha ha ha
Ha ha ha
What a joke ... peaceful questioning and negotiation .... LOL you have come up with something better.

Misinformation by an Indian????

What's new these days.

Bagati died in a cave while there was a team of Pak army officers inside the cave.
Pak army officers were there to negotiate a peaceful exit of the ex-chief minister of the province. Unfortunately an explosion happened, the cave came down on everyone and Bagti along with the Pak army officers died in the incident.

Some say and accidental explosion happened in the weapons cash Bagti had stored

Some say Bagti goons exploded a bomb to kill Pak army officers.

there was no fing missile in this scene.

I didn't expect such a phat lie from you contra ?

What's going on

peace

C'mon man u expect us to believe the horse crap :rofl:..... Mush congratulated the Secret Service in the immediate aftermath...
Why did one of your Anti-Terrorism court issue warrants against Mush in this case.....
you guys can live in your propaganda bubble.... but at least have the decency to type his name correctly not "Bagati" or whatever **** u have written there

Tejas warms up for spitfire Iron Fist demo at Jaisalmer

Tejas-Weap1.jpg

Bangalore: The next stop for India’s combat fighter Tejas is Jaisalmer. After completing its duties at the just-concluded air show here, the aerospace masters at Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) and Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) are gearing up for the next big show – Iron Fist. Tipped as the mother of all fire power demonstration of the Indian Air Force (IAF), Iron Fist will be held from February 15 in the Pokhran and Chandan firing ranges, near Jaisalmer.

The participation of Tejas was confirmed to the media by the IAF boss Air Chief Marshal NA K Borwne during Aero India-2013. Sources now tell Express that at Iron Fist, Tejas will show the indigenous combat strength to Indian and international audiences for the first time. “This is the first time the IAF extended an invitation to HAL-ADA for Tejas’ participation,” sources said.

Three Tejas variants from its test flight-line are being readied in Bangalore for IAF’s spitfire show. Tejas is also expected to fire a Russian R-73 missile in addition to dropping a LGB (laser-guided bomb). “Only one aircraft will eventually take-off for the fire display and the remaining two will be on a hot stand-by,” sources said.

The HAL-ADA contingent, with a mission to prepare the aircraft, assess the flight analysis, collect the data collection and address any snags, are expected to leave Bangalore in the next couple of days. “We intent to achieve 100 per cent success during the fire power demonstration. In addition, it will also give Tejas an international recognition. For the first time it will be a day and night exercise, gauging the readiness and technological capabilities of IAF assets, of which many have undergone upgrades,” sources said.

President Pranab Mukherjee will be at the range to get an upclose of the prestigious exercise, which will conclude on February 23.

Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Tejas warms up for spitfire Iron Fist demo at Jaisalmer

How come Indians run like heck when we talk about the make up of armies.

Same stock means same stock (from Indian subcontinent). Why would anyone take it beyond this and associate it with one ethnicity or the other?

If I say I like curry, should that somehow intrude on the sensitivities of one ethnicity or the other?

If I say Indian share with us the Muslim heritage, should that intrude on some sensitivities?

Heck no!

These are just facts that we should accept and move on.

So please do not go far beyond what I stated.

And yes come to Punjab border and Sindh border and you will see most of the Indian guys talking in Punjabi-dominated hindi. Very little of Bengali goes on I tell you. :lol:

And if there any Bengalis, they are talking in very very very low tone :lol:

peace

Ignorance is bliss.

It might be a good idea for you to study the fixed patterns of recruitment set by the Indian Army for itself, before resorting to post--dal speculations. Secondly, iif you don't know enough, ask. It is surprising what you will get with a little, a very little humility.

It is sad when a commentatoor of some balance and known to hold dispassionate views loses that balance and starts using vulgarities to make his point. Peer pressure, perhaps?

Ignorance is bliss.

It might be a good idea for you to study the fixed patterns of recruitment set by the Indian Army for itself, before resorting to post--dal speculations. Secondly, iif you don't know enough, ask. It is surprising what you will get with a little, a very little humility.

It is sad when a commentatoor of some balance and known to hold dispassionate views loses that balance and starts using vulgarities to make his point. Peer pressure, perhaps?

I think Joe my dear dear,

you are trying to make a mountain of a molehill. didn't expect it from you of all the Indian posters.

Picking on one sentence while ignoring the rest is not nicey nicey.

Thank you.

peace

I think Joe my dear dear,

you are trying to make a mountain of a molehill. didn't expect it from you of all the Indian posters.

Picking on one sentence while ignoring the rest is not nicey nicey.

Thank you.

peace

READ THE FIRST LINE AGAIN>>>>> IGNORANCE IS BLISS :woot:

Tejas-Weap1.jpg

Bangalore: The next stop for India’s combat fighter Tejas is Jaisalmer. After completing its duties at the just-concluded air show here, the aerospace masters at Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) and Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) are gearing up for the next big show – Iron Fist. Tipped as the mother of all fire power demonstration of the Indian Air Force (IAF), Iron Fist will be held from February 15 in the Pokhran and Chandan firing ranges, near Jaisalmer.

The participation of Tejas was confirmed to the media by the IAF boss Air Chief Marshal NA K Borwne during Aero India-2013. Sources now tell Express that at Iron Fist, Tejas will show the indigenous combat strength to Indian and international audiences for the first time. “This is the first time the IAF extended an invitation to HAL-ADA for Tejas’ participation,” sources said.

Three Tejas variants from its test flight-line are being readied in Bangalore for IAF’s spitfire show. Tejas is also expected to fire a Russian R-73 missile in addition to dropping a LGB (laser-guided bomb). “Only one aircraft will eventually take-off for the fire display and the remaining two will be on a hot stand-by,” sources said.

The HAL-ADA contingent, with a mission to prepare the aircraft, assess the flight analysis, collect the data collection and address any snags, are expected to leave Bangalore in the next couple of days. “We intent to achieve 100 per cent success during the fire power demonstration. In addition, it will also give Tejas an international recognition. For the first time it will be a day and night exercise, gauging the readiness and technological capabilities of IAF assets, of which many have undergone upgrades,” sources said.

President Pranab Mukherjee will be at the range to get an upclose of the prestigious exercise, which will conclude on February 23.

Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Tejas warms up for spitfire Iron Fist demo at Jaisalmer
The last time Tejas showed itself publicly its paint peeled off :rofl:

The last time Tejas showed itself publicly its paint peeled off :rofl:

I'd rather this Iron fist is smashed in Hongwu's face, rather than testing in a desert.

One smash and he'll shut up for the rest of his life.

Tejas-Weap1.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Not Again...The mighty TEJAS my @$$

Back
Top Bottom