What's new

IAF's Iron Fist will shock and awe

These IAF jets haven't done crap against the Maoist insurgents which have wrecked India's Eastern Provinces.
These IAF jets haven't done crap against the Bangladeshi immigrants who are pouring into India.
These IAF jets haven't done crap against the insurgencies in Kashmir.

IAF jets are not meant to be used against insurgents or Kashmiri terrorists intermingled with the civilian population.

I do recall IAF jets wiping out the Pakistani offensive against Longewala, bombing Karachi, carrying a pin-point bombing raid on the governer's house in Dhaka in 1971. More recently, bombing the crap out of Pakistani soldiers at Kargil, while PAF was hiding because they had nothing to match India's BVR capable jets.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Not Again...The mighty TEJAS my @$$

Better then JFT which cant fly in night , dont have HMS etc...

Shock and Awe is the term used by Americans when they attacked Iraq especially in GW-2.

So if India is as strong as Americans,

AND Indian opponents are as weak as Iraqis,

AND Indians are geographically as far away from its opponents as Americans were from iraq

then the term "shock and awe" will hold.

But at this very point,

None of the three conditions are applicable to India when we compare it to the opponents.

Unless India is planning to go do shock and awe some place in Africa (say against Congo rebels),

then whoever is using this term of "shock and awe"

had obviously had too much daall, and as a result suffering from too much gas trouble and hence too much f@rting.

Considering the military implications, Indians cannot do shock and awe against puny Maldives let alone S Lanka, BDesh, Nepal or Pakistan and off course China is in a totally different league.

Believe you me, the max (fortunately for Indians) you guys will see is this "shock and awe" remaining within Indian territory.
peace

p.s. Military analysis and comparison is a serious business. It should not be taken lightly. Unless off course the OP had too much daal to eat last night.

In front of PAK, india is as strong as as USA . PAK is aka to IRAQ and India is aka USA.

What you can expect from an airforce whose don't tell truth about destroying of ACWAS in terrorist attack, same people can expect to tell you truth about performance of JFT honestly ?

what happen , to PAF and Army when IAF Pounding your solider in Kargil ?

HAHAHAHA Lanat hy tum logon ki choice py...

What's Lanat ??? My Hindi is bad but do you mean lalat ??? Hey it's still better than "Animal" thing.
Google precisely mention the name of the country in that "search" option. Sorry I can't explain more ;)
We didn't say anything. You said LCA is your @ss. I just told you the fact. I have no idea about your @ss and please ......

but I know LCA is awesome so ;) :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: let's assume

Back
Top Bottom