What's new

IAF "whats cooking"

I do think PA is a threat. Anybody with a nuke's and volatile political situation mixed with religious problems, is a definitly a threat. Only thing that has ever worked for PA is sheer arrogance and stupidity mixed with a strong political will. And got thrashed by Indian Armed Forces on all its objectives from 48,65,71,84,99,

Along with History and future trends. Indian Armed Forces completely outclasses Pakistan by a mile. Its a arms race, Pakistan cant match. Since India is happy with the status quo; while pakistan is not. India is in a very happy place and Pakistan cant do jack about it.

I dont think PA is not a threat. Along with History and future trends. Indian Armed Forces completely outclasses Pakistan by a mile.

Ah is that a double negative you have used there? What have a I told you about thinking before you post?

As for outclassing it by a mile.......Pak is still there...guess you haven't lol

Ah is that a double negative you have used there? What have a I told you about thinking before you post?

As for outclassing it by a mile.......Pak is still there...guess you haven't lol

Ah engaged in finding other people's typo!!!!!
Along with bloating up Pakistan Armed Forces to unbelieveable propotions , while Indian Armed Forces are being deflated from their real capability. I have heard Pakistani's have to do this. Cuz it is the Pakistani Spirit and Since Indian are veggie(I doubt you might have eaten as much meat as I have) Pakistan meat eating butt clenching 6.0 foot + uber humans!!! therefore 1 pakistani man = 10+ Indian!!!

History have been the witness!!! Being a military professional yourself, albiet in the wrong country. I would advice some sense reality into your assessment of the enemy.

Ah engaged in finding other people's typo!!!!!
Along with bloating up Pakistan Armed Forces to unbelieveable propotions , while Indian Armed Forces are being deflated from their real capability. I have heard Pakistani's have to do this. Cuz it is the Pakistani Spirit and Since Indian are veggie(I doubt you might have eaten as much meat as I have) Pakistan meat eating butt clenching 6.0 foot + uber humans!!! therefore 1 pakistani man = 10+ Indian!!!

History have been the witness!!! Being a military professional yourself, albiet in the wrong country. I would advice some sense reality into your assessment of the enemy.

Wrong country? :lol:

History has been a witness despite India having numerical advantage PAK is still there.

I have heard that Indian's have a inferiority complex and feel a need to boast about their prowess :-)lol:) You see pointless hyperbole such as yours is very easy to do. Stop boring us with it and leave the posting to the smarter Indians who like to use their brains.

Wrong country? :lol:

History has been a witness despite India having numerical advantage PAK is still there.

I have heard that Indian's have a inferiority complex and feel a need to boast about their prowess :-)lol:) You see pointless hyperbole such as yours is very easy to do. Stop boring us with it and leave the posting to the smarter Indians who like to use their brains.

I am sure it is, charlie

When was annihalition of Pakistan the objective of an Indian Armed Assault?
Oh-puheleez !!!!! use that in the already big Pakistani propaganda stuff you put the pakistani school children through.

I am sure it is, charlie

Oh-puheleez !!!!! use that in the already big Pakistani propaganda stuff you put the pakistani school children through.

Bored with you already.......Either grow up or earn a ban

I am sure it is, charlie

Josh here is right about one thing. It was never the objective of Indian attack to annhilate Pakistan. Indian doctrine has always been defensive and reactionary.
In a hypothetical scenario with no international pressure and conventional warfare, Indian army will have a solid upper hand.

Famous last words lol......Reminds me of the
"All we need to do is kick the door in and the whole ******* structure will fall in":blah:

It also reminds of someone who offered the "mother of all battles" in 1990, while his machismo collapsed like a house of cards in reality. Take your pick.

Key, the continued existance of Pakistan does not mean that its Army can take on India on its own land.
Neither does it mean that PA has been victorious. Please dont use these types of statments, it is not expected of you to say these propaganda lines.

When has India ever attempted to completely destroy Pakistan? There have ALWAYS been limited objectives on both sides. In the end, it was always India getting their objectives completed.

I must say malay, there is quite a few patriotism in your posts except for bhangra, who has been logical and has provided clear thinking on the desk. Pakistan Army is a professional and well equipped force who has experienced with India, and the guys across the border know how capable the force is. Air Forces from the both sides will engage just like they were in the previous wars, the better trained air force will win. Like a people are saying that Navy is not much of a comparision, well this is true while you match one lolly pop with another, however in a real war scenerio it too is a professional navy which has full capability to defend the coast lines and keep the IN busy. I will not go on to how the navy will execute, but if you look closely it has the full capacity to do so. Navy will not effect much of the Pakistan Army. The most it will be able to do would be blockade, and that too after a long period of time, while Air Force and Army is guaranteed to stay up and fight for a long time, that doesn't include just "defence".

Key, the continued existance of Pakistan does not mean that its Army can take on India on its own land.
Neither does it mean that PA has been victorious. Please dont use these types of statments, it is not expected of you to say these propaganda lines.

When has India ever attempted to completely destroy Pakistan? There have ALWAYS been limited objectives on both sides. In the end, it was always India getting their objectives completed.

Are you insane ? Since when did achieving objectives become important in war ? And lest you forget, Pakistan got Half of Kashmir in 1947 hence it was a great success, PAF kicked IAFs *** in 1965 hence it was a great successs, Bengalis were traitors and didn't deserve to be with Pakistan anyways in 1971 so even that was a ok success, Kargil was ofcourse a soooper brilliant move by the tactically brilliant kamandu and PA kicked Indian's arse untill the US bailed India out, hence it was the ultimate success.

So logically Pakistan won every time. You illogical kufr, what would you know ?

Are you insane ? Since when did achieving objectives become important in war ? And lest you forget, Pakistan got Half of Kashmir in 1947 hence it was a great success, PAF kicked IAFs *** in 1965 hence it was a great successs, Bengalis were traitors and didn't deserve to be with Pakistan anyways in 1971 so even that was a ok success, Kargil was ofcourse a soooper brilliant move by the tactically brilliant kamandu and PA kicked Indian's arse untill the US bailed India out, hence it was the ultimate success.

When one would realize others objectives, they would be able to see the results. Often objectives have to be narrowed or broadened. But you have put it in a very good way.

So logically Pakistan won every time. You illogical kufr, what would you know ?

AHHH sarcasm the lowest form of wit.......

At the end of the day the army'd task is to prevent 1)the destruction of the nation. (i'd say that was a success)
2)prevent the nation being bullied by neighbours with gunboat diplomacy (again a success)

So at the end of the day they do what they need to. Look a the spending that India has done in order to counter the threat. (and spare me the "it's for China argument because you don't buy that many tanks for China)

At the end of the day the army'd task is to prevent 1)the destruction of the nation. (i'd say that was a success)
2)prevent the nation being bullied by neighbours with gunboat diplomacy (again a success)
I'd have expected you to be more objective than that.
If the PA's main purpose was point 1 and 2, then how is it that Pakistan has always been the agressor? You answer that question. Answer it honestly and then see what your post sounds like.

Pakistan has gone to war against India, and you do that with clear objectives in mind. When you fail to accomplish them, you lose. The onus is with the attacking force and not the defending one, whose task is to deny the attacking force their goals.

Pakistani armed forces, all three, must have ONE thing of the two to hold their own against India for an offense. Either superior numbers or superior technology, and India holds both the cards.

Keys, what you are saying is like what a bad looser says in his own defence, that since PA has not allowed Pakistan to be destroyed they have suceeded.

So at the end of the day they do what they need to. Look a the spending that India has done in order to counter the threat. (and spare me the "it's for China argument because you don't buy that many tanks for China)
Key, every time Pakistan has intiated the hostilities against India, has always maintained a higher percentage of military expenditure against its GDP compared to India. India is larger, and will obviously have a higher military expenditure. You cannot expect the US to have a low defence budget, even their 1% of GDP would be larger than our 3% GDP defence.

In the end, my point remains valid, that PA is good only for defence. It lacks the punch to hold offensive action in Indian territory.

Back
Top Bottom