What's new

IAF "whats cooking"

I must say malay, there is quite a few patriotism in your posts except for bhangra, who has been logical and has provided clear thinking on the desk. Pakistan Army is a professional and well equipped force who has experienced with India, and the guys across the border know how capable the force is.
I never said that they were/are not capable. I just said that in light of the threat posed by India, they would be on the defensive posture. They dont have the manpower or technological edge they have consistently enjoyed over India to hold an offensive.

Air Forces from the both sides will engage just like they were in the previous wars, the better trained air force will win.
Like i said before, they lack the assets to go on an offensive, and neither is PAF enjoy the latest marvels of technology more than IAF as was the case previously.Pakistan has to have one, either superior numbers or superior tech, since they have neitehr, they would be pressed to defend their own skies rather than go on an offensive against India.

Like a people are saying that Navy is not much of a comparision, well this is true while you match one lolly pop with another, however in a real war scenerio it too is a professional navy which has full capability to defend the coast lines and keep the IN busy. I will not go on to how the navy will execute, but if you look closely it has the full capacity to do so. Navy will not effect much of the Pakistan Army. The most it will be able to do would be blockade, and that too after a long period of time, while Air Force and Army is guaranteed to stay up and fight for a long time, that doesn't include just "defence".

But the thing is that Indian Navy WILL be able to affect the land and aerial battle and would do so increasingly as time goes on. So if you forfeit one of your services it will undoubtably come back to hurt the other one.

Back
Top Bottom