What's new

IAF to deploy more fighter aircraft along Pak border

Bro don't engage in conversation with this worthless trash. You should see the Somali Pirate declares war with India thread. He's laughing at the loss of innocent lives. Just report and ignore. I hope not all pakistanis are like that.

the only worthless trash are the ones who put on fair and lovely. :blink:

you mean your cities. :rolleyes: remember we have 3x as many nukes as you and we have superior missile delivery systems than you.

So true, Pakistan needs to aim more nuclear warheads at India, once these planes start striking Pakistan, Pakistan should not hesitate to drop them overhead Indians.

Let the Indians show off their imported planes, let us show them the ultimate weapons, nukes.

So true, Pakistan needs to aim more nuclear warheads at India, once these planes start striking Pakistan, Pakistan should not hesitate to drop them overhead Indians.

Let the Indians show off their imported planes, let us show them the ultimate weapons, nukes.

Just like china do ?? Let them show their copy right violated items over border ,so many countries can sue them ??

you mean your cities. :rolleyes: remember we have 3x as many nukes as you and we have superior missile delivery systems than you.

India lags behind Pakistan in missiles
India lags behind Pakistan in missiles - Times Of India

Pak has more nuclear weapons than India: Report

If you got brain cell in your head ,then you might understood whole story but sigh you still in your diapers so let me teach you some points .
1>Indian nuclear program started from 1950s era unlike pakistan who started their in 1980s era ,thanks to china for this.
2>India triggered their 1st nuke in 1974 ,code named Smiling buddha and pakistan officialy did at 1998 . Non officialy they already pocessed nukes in inventory from daddy china.
3>Do you really think ,we got some 100 nukes in inventory even after 36years of pokhran 1 ??if yes then our mission is accomplised to make you bad bad boy in vicinity ...

be satisfied with these kind of reports.Ok I may agree that they might be ahead because thats the only thing pakistan is concentrating on.I agree pakistan has more ready warheads but it also says India is believed to have larger existing stockpiles of such fissile material for future weapons. so we can make more if we wanted to and you need those because conventionally we are way stronger than you.nuclear is your only option to counter us but we have ABM.I dont want to start a flame war and to troll because I`m not like that.I`m just saying the facts

Just like china do ?? Let them show their copy right violated items over border ,so many countries can sue them ??

The only reason Germany isn't sueing over blatant copying of the Leopard 2A4 is because you still buy their engines. Dassault isn't sueing over copying of the Mirage is because they make money in providing parts for the LCA. Oh and its pointless sueing over outdated designs.

People don't sue us because we are their banker.

Do you have a missile like Akash? Agni-III? Sharyua? Brahmos? SLBM? missile defence? Nag? If no than you are not ahead.

Where did you got 3x nukes? lol

BTW back to the topic pls.

Two squadron is 40 fighters.

Talking about strengthening air surveillance capabilities, Gogoi said medium power radars have been deployed under the command, which will be the first one to use them.
Which medium powered radar?

If everyone thinks like you than the world would have been destroyed long ago. India has missile defence to take care of nukes. But after that India will retaliate with nukes.

Do you have a missile like Akash? Agni-III? Sharyua? Brahmos? SLBM? missile defence? Nag? If no than you are not ahead.

Where did you got 3x nukes? lol

chill dude.we know that our missile are more advance than pakistans.the failures of some missile launches are normal we learn from our mistakes.If they make a rocket as perfect as PSLV then I`ll believe that they are a little close to us.And if they talk about GSLV lets wait for the future launches ISRO is not going to let us down

Back
Top Bottom