What's new

IAF Su-30 MKI pilots who neutralized multiple AMRAAM missiles to be awarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then, they did not tell what happened afterwards except that MKIs got busy & worked hard to save their selves. Can you believe that? The piece of recovered AMRAAM does not just fall down but it proves as exploded. Imagine 4 SUs working hard to save themselves and abandoned front intercepting IAF package...

Let me share you a hint, that if you have good contacts in IAF by any chance can ask, there was an SU deep down inside India 10nm & was unlucky.

This is India sirji.Drama games on the soldiers sacrifice wont allow under any circumstances in India .
Did you actually think the Govt can shut the mouth of the media ,relatives and opposition?
We had relatives of the victims in Pulwama strike that demanded bodies of the victims of Balakot airstrike .

If soldier or pilot died in enemy territory ,he will died and his service will honoured and full honour will give to him by nation.

What a story ,One pilot inside Pakistan ,other one inside India .
You know why these kind of fake stories running in Pakistan .
1.DG ISPR himself made mistake first regarding the engagement .
2.A viral video from Azad Kashmir was circulating in internet that shows 3 pilot 3 chutes .
one more story also that is Israeli pilot :D .

Poor India humiliation after humiliation

Running away ... lolz ... the only proven fact is that JF17 took down Mig21 ... Hence JF17 took Mig 21 head on and won this is proven beyond doubt
Beyond doubt,repeating the same thing dsnt make facts ,I am sure your aircraft which shot down is advanced enough and has an camera or sight of o show it was shot by your fighter

PAF used its best against India.
But IAF used its oldest to intercept PAF...!?
I mean why would IAF give step motherly treatment to PAF?
Anyways this engagement will be good for India as we will get more modern aircraft’s to replace the old Mig 21s.

Also India is saving all of its modern aircrafts for China and uses lesser fighters for Pakistan.
This will change now ..! For sure.

this is the best shit i have heard in a long time... randi rona, excuses. own it and brave enough to say, " in battles there are ups and down, you fought bravely, we will have our day too"
fucking idiot, low life scum

Yeah struck targets,what PAF managed was a small incursion into our airspace and was engaged by mig 21s and your air Force turned back instead of engaging the migs ,they turned and ran back to your airspace.our mig 21 pilot did not follow SOP instaed went chasing your aircraft into your airspace .his piloting days are over .
You guys are crying every where that we have dropped payload near your military installation

PAF used its best against India.
But IAF used its oldest to intercept PAF...!?
I mean why would IAF give step motherly treatment to PAF?
Anyways this engagement will be good for India as we will get more modern aircraft’s to replace the old Mig 21s.

Also India is saving all of its modern aircrafts for China and uses lesser fighters for Pakistan.
This will change now ..! For sure.

Experts and critics already screwed IAF regarding the use of Mig 21.
Why they allow to use Mig 21 for serious matter when you have LCA in there ?
When the next squadrons come they will deploy LCA to border

Many things missing
India claimed a total of 24 pakistan aircraft involved, tally didn't match.
20 saal baad pata chaly ga yaar . now a days both sides fan boys are dying hard on key boards . only confirm kill is mig-21 that is it. if there was any other kill we will have seen 100s of images videos on social media today even bhikaris have camera mobiles .we are most populated countries 1000s of people have seen a mki or f-16 crash . sab fazool bakwas lagi hai .

Why are you doing this to me, my friend? Have I ever hurt you or someone else? Can't bear this torture, please.

A drawing shows that an F-16 was shot down and just so IAF is awarding someone being alive that and not to get hit like others, doesn't mean it is a fact.

Evidence proves 1 IAF MIG down. No other plane. Pakistan shared wreckage details and so also, released the captured pilot.

Indians comes to the front, shown a piece of AMRAAM allegedly fired by F-16 in this clash and that became a proof to shoot down PAF Falcon? Bring the wreckage and hard evidence like downed MIG-21 & Abhinandan at least to begin with.
They most might find couole of more aim120 and will declare couple of more f16

Now i understand why india was silent for 5 hours that night..it was simply to civer up the second clash and negotiate a peace

They pleaded and with help of bollywood directors made a nice script

Who cares if the world laugh..inida by it self is larger than all europe combined

Experts and critics already screwed IAF regarding the use of Mig 21.
Why they allow to use Mig 21 for serious matter when you have LCA in there ?
When the next squadrons come they will deploy LCA to border
haan ye theek hai ab mig-21 ko larany main ISI or Pakistan ka hath nhi ho sakta :lol: hum ne apny f-7 ajj nikaly hawa lagwany ke liye us din ke baad :p:D

this is the best shit i have heard in a long time... randi rona, excuses. own it and brave enough to say, " in battles there are ups and down, you fought bravely, we will have our day too"
fucking idiot, low life scum
Good next time don't repeat ,we were 1000 miles away.we had no other option other than getting involved in Afghanistan resulting in radicalization of generations in Pakistan

some fan boy trying hard on google earth sir . nothing serious :lol:
Many things missing
India claimed a total of 24 pakistan aircraft involved, tally didn't match.
what bravery? getting shot down down and then beaten up b y civilians? this humiliation is anything but bravery

One of the pakistani's airchief was also shot down and manhandled by muktibahini in 1971...

Inherent Risks of the job

T-16032019155140.png

T-16032019151037.png

T-16032019154255.png

T-16032019154712.png

Must be painful watching the embarrassing performance from your beloved air force, all that talk of the MKI this and that and what happened was a Mig 21 lost and a helicopter.
Your thread has given us a good laugh i.e. how the super flankers dodged and neutralised the missiles. :sick::tdown:

Why are you doing this to me, my friend? Have I ever hurt you or someone else? Can't bear this torture, please.

A drawing shows that an F-16 was shot down and just so IAF is awarding someone being alive that and not to get hit like others, doesn't mean it is a fact.

Evidence proves 1 IAF MIG down. No other plane. Pakistan shared wreckage details and so also, released the captured pilot.

Indians comes to the front, shown a piece of AMRAAM allegedly fired by F-16 in this clash and that became a proof to shoot down PAF Falcon? Bring the wreckage and hard evidence like downed MIG-21 & Abhinandan at least to begin with.
its like UAE air force was awarded pilots for safely ejection :lol:

What a story ,One pilot inside Pakistan ,other one inside India .
You know why these kind of fake stories running in Pakistan .
1.DG ISPR himself made mistake first regarding the engagement .
2.A viral video from Azad Kashmir was circulating in internet that shows 3 pilot 3 chutes .
one more story also that is Israeli pilot :D .

ISPR correct the statement later, where is Indian correction?
A viral video along with commentary is available and same commentators also said that those are IAF but it was in IoK and DG ISPR clearly said, can't confirm.
Israeli story is denied on this very forum as well. Except that few hyped it and for unknown reasons. Similarly, did Indians try to deny or question F-16 shooting GoI claims except for those who are already called Traitors.

As I said 1 MIG with evidence... Where is IAF evidence except for an exploded piece of AMRAAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom