What's new

IAF Shows reservation in operating American fighter Jets

sudhir007

Reaction score
IAF Shows reservation in operating American fighter Jets

As per Source , IAF which has recently submitted another report on MMRCA aircraft’s it has evaluated and has shown some reservation in operating American jets , Idrw.org could not confirm what was report about but it seems, like it was general feedback asked by MOD from the user IAF on its opinion.

Currently Two American jet makers , Boeing’s F-18 SH and Lockheed Martins F-16 IN are in the lucrative IAf’s MMRCA contract race to supply 126 fighter jets , While many defence experts in past have given F-16IN very slim chance of winning ,since India’s rival air force has been operating them close to three decades now .

Defence expert Rakesh Sharma Believes that MMRCA aircraft which ever is selected with be based near Indo-China border and share the base with IAF’s front line Sukhoi Su 30 MKI and in future with FGFA or AMCA , and since Americans are not keen in proving Deep TOT for AESA Radar which will come with the jets means that American air force and Vendor engineers in this base will be a common sight could be one of the possible reason about IAF’s Reservation , he also added that IAF Fears that American jets might be bugged to keep check on their operational status .

Serving IAF officer based in Agra had reported to idrw.org that IAF fears American may finally deliver Heavily downgraded Aircraft since India refused to sign “CISMOA” agreement with US , IAF is already in process of receiving 6 C-130J Super Hercules aircraft’s which according to him are heavily downgraded aircraft’s and IAF is already in process of getting permission from OEM that is Lockheed Martin to put Indian and European communication Systems in the Aircraft ,even if the permission is granted whole upgrade will take place with close observation from Lockheed Martin officials which will then report to Vendor and US Government .

India Navy which has ordered P8I will be delivered without crucial electronics and down-rated avionics suite if India Fails to sign the CISMOA, Americans are already working to develop a downgraded Radar for the same aircraft .

US law mandates that certain sensitive American electronics can only be transferred abroad after the recipient country signs the CISMOA and/or the BECA.

If India refuses to sign CISMOA , it will mean American Jets will not be even close to aircraft’s they had fielded in trials and will not be Hi-tech in terms of technology .

Good and great no US jets for IAF.. maybe its ok for IN.

Any Euro canards will do.

rafale_ag.jpg

^This FTW

IAF want a US fighter , CISMOA is a agreement to keep a communication equipment to communicate with US forces....IAF can go for F-16/18 without signing it ...

and , the P8I that navy is getting has a amarican radar....

the article has no credibility...

I think IAF worried that may be mod did not sign the deal in the us presser. and i think they does not want any us plane in there fleet. so the change is now much higher for EF & Refale

Defence expert Rakesh Sharma Believes that MMRCA aircraft which ever is selected with be based near Indo-China border and share the base with IAF’s front line Sukhoi Su 30 MKI and in future with FGFA or AMCA , and since Americans are not keen in proving Deep TOT for AESA Radar which will come with the jets means that American air force and Vendor engineers in this base will be a common sight could be one of the possible reason about IAF’s Reservation , he also added that IAF Fears that American jets might be bugged to keep check on their operational status.

Anyone will understand these basic facts before going for US fighters and the chances are below 1%.

Eurofighter will win for sure.

eurofighter-typhoon-2%5B1%5D.jpg

eurofighter-typhoon-1.jpg

I think IAF worried that may be mod did not sign the deal in the us presser. and i think they does not want any us plane in there fleet. so the change is now much higher for EF & Refale

this is what the blogers think....

indian forces are interested in US sysstems , and they are buying it too......don't matter whst bloggers wrote...

C-17 , C-130 , P-8I , JAVELIN , CHINOOK , APACHI , The Ultra Light Howizer gun....

i am sure once the IAF get a teste of the US weapons , they will never look back to anywhere else...

Anyone will understand that basic facts are against going for US fighters are below 1%.

Rafale will win for sure.

Kuwaiti-MPs-seek-to-block-Rafale-sale.jpg

RafaleM.png

Logistical common sense demands that we go for French or Russian system.

We have enough of Russian, so lets get some French systems more. India has really good experience with Mirages, Rafale will surely be better.

this is what the blogers think....

indian forces are interested in US sysstems , and they are buying it too......don't matter whst bloggers wrote...

C-17 , C-130 , P-8I , JAVELIN , CHINOOK , APACHI , The Ultra Light Howizer gun....

i am sure once the IAF get a teste of the US weapons , they will never look back to anywhere else...

There are huge differences between these and one of the frontline fighter of the IAF.

Anyone will understand that basic facts are against going for US fighters are below 1%.

Rafale will win for sure.

Kuwaiti-MPs-seek-to-block-Rafale-sale.jpg

RafaleM.png

lol Sorry bennyjii to disappoint you but at the end EFT will win.... dekh lenaaa... :partay:

Logistical common sense demands that we go for French or Russian system.

We have enough of Russian, so lets get some French systems more. India has really good experience with Mirages, Rafale will surely be better.

compare to US , the french systems are costly as well as below par....if IAF has to get decisive advantage over chinese , then should go for US ...
IAF experience with Mirages is good comparing it to russian fighters only,

@i knew it ! ! And its always between eurocanards and gripen NG..and now it seems eurofighter really leading !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom