What's new

IAF plans to get old defunct aircraft to run its fleet

If IAF is cool with them than it shouldn't be an issue but when at the same time Pakistan opts for second hand fighters (for e.g F16s), these same Indians start beating about the bush like second hand, junk stuff,crap etc etc

What confrontation windy? When did a Jf-17 confront a Su-30MKI.:what:
The recent hostilities between the two countries aren't just confined to cross border firing... much is also happening in the air. :)

India economy totally collapse same level as pakistan this all reason for modi policy

Oh the jaguar was jointly developed by the U.K. and France.

If IAF is cool with them than it shouldn't be an issue but when at the same time Pakistan opts for second hand fighters (for e.g F16s), these same Indians start beating about the bush like second hand, junk stuff,crap etc etc

Difference is we are purchasing them for its spare parts and not actually flying them.

Pakistanis make up all sorts of fantasy story's

Surgical strike never happened
Kargil was not army but freedom fighters
Obl was not in Pakistan

Thunders locked onto mki and they ran.

Next year when rafales arrive it will thunder chased off rafales.

Show me the proof first

In my book one mki is better than three thunders so I don't believe your account windjammer .

Hence your air force deperation to acquire a J11 or J16 or Russian flanker

IAF pilots or neither Israelis, nor are the Pakistani pilots Syrians.
On paper, even the MKI is supposed to be better than the Thunder but the recent confrontation between them proved otherwise.....as a fanboy you can solace your tiny ego by destroying whole of PAF with your keypad....but in real world, like any aircraft, the Thunder can also shoot back and be it Fulcrum, Flanker or the Rafale, in IAF hands, they are all pretty much vulnerable.

When where and how that confrontation happened.

Pakistanis make up all sorts of fantasy story's

Surgical strike never happened
Kargil was not army but freedom fighters
Obl was not in Pakistan

Thunders locked onto mki and they ran.

Next year when rafales arrive it will thunder chased off rafales.

Show me the proof first

In my book one mki is better than three thunders so I don't believe your account windjammer .

Hence your air force deperation to acquire a J11 or J16 or Russian flanker
Unlike the IAF, PAF doesn't flaunt numbers with humiliating cricket scores nor does PAF frivolously award it's pilot for merely gaining a lock on the opposition as the IAF falsely gave to a F/L Gaurav Chibber.
Comeback with your tall claims when your MKI achieves a single kill....the JF-17 has at least a drone kill to it's credit.

That should be an exclusive news. Where a Jf-17 locked on a flanker Damn Russians they sold us Junk. :crazy_pilot:
It's the same rubbish story he had been taking here since ages. When asked to provide any source here he shamelessly chickens away.:disagree:

Unlike the IAF, PAF doesn't flaunt numbers with humiliating cricket scores nor does PAF frivolously award it's pilot for merely gaining a lock on the opposition as the IAF falsely gave to a F/L Gaurav Chibber.
Comeback with your tall claims when your MKI achieves a single kill....the JF-17 has at least a drone kill to it's credit.
The f22 or f 35 have no combat kill till date so I suppose they are shyt compared to jf 17.

Last edited:
Don't take him seriously. It's the same rubbish story he had been taking here since ages. When asked to provide any source here shamelessly chickens away.:disagree:
Actually you are taking my comment serious bro!:D I know windy's obsession. ;)

Back
Top Bottom