What's new

IAF not in favour of acquiring Russian 5th gen jets, keen on DRDO Make in India project instead

Chini should have given 20 rs to him.

I think Chinese Commies can save a lot of money by outsourcing 'trolling' to Pakistan. After all, it will cost less than 50 cents per post !!!

getting owned???? i think you forgot PSLV thread where just schooled you on space science. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

lmao, says the moron who claimed that no GNSS sat is place on geosynchronous orbit. :rofl: :rofl:

GEO is only for science reserch satalite

:rofl: :rofl: Space 'expart' !!!

pakistani JF17 is world's best asia's no1 plane. where is indian teja? pakistani defence indusrty is 2nd most powerful after china in asia

Should we all laugh or cry ??

indigenous????

Yes indigenous. unlike kit assembled products from a country with no industry.

But but but...

pakistani JF17 is world's best asia's no1 plane. pakistani defence indusrty is 2nd most powerful after china in asia.

4OQZNqQEaivi5w1vJQCHqTAfo1_500.jpg

you mean like india???

we are not Pakistan...

The world doesn't revolve around PAF. Pakistan cant produce a scooter , LOL at fifth generation fighter.
On topic, I doubt India can develop one any time soon and if it is under ADA then forget about it.

We can't develop a scooter but still our Al khalid tank is our main MBT and produced by Pakistan from more than a decade while India depends on T-90 from Russia.

We can't develop a scooter but still our air force has produced 86 JF-17s and will complete 100 by the end of this year. We will start inducting JF-17 block 3 from next year which is truly 4th+ generation fighter jet possessing an AESA radar while Indian Tejas were rejected by Indian own navy despite the fact that India took decades to develop that tejas :D :D

Not only PAF but we have 2 countries already ordered JF-17 and the third country is very close on signing an official deal with PAC. Our defence exports were and are more than India despite being 7 times smaller than India.

I don't know who feed you your crap but you should definitely grow up kiddo

Not even one motorcycle engine developed indigenously...

But still...:rofl:

(Now Shut up your Mouth)

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAkCAAAAJDJkZWRhMDA1LWU4MzktNDcxOS05MWUzLTRkODhlNzA2MjAxZQ.png

Pride of Pakistan Millat Tractors Limited takes lead in the automobile industry by developing Pakistan's 1st Emission Compliant Diesel Engines.

Its a moment of great pride that MTL has indigenously developed emission Compliant Diesel Engines meeting the international standards for cleaner environment. The company has made sizeable investment in this project with the establishment of a dedicated Engine R&D Lab for design, development and testing of emission complaint engines. This pioneer improvement by MTL promises to open new doors for the export of Pakistani Tractors in global markets and earning precious foreign exchange for the country.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/pride-pakistan-millat-tractors-limited-takes-lead-1st-tipeg

Congratulations...this was what Mahindra was doing in the 70s...:rofl:
you mean forign engines that mahindra buys and calls it indegenous like all indians do???

Why, do you have problems with 'bridge polls' or 'submarine bodies'?
i was right with bridge polls. bridges do have polls. it is called polls. everybody understood when i say polls. so no need to coment on this. you did some 2 minut wikipedia search and find some old term. in bridge making industry everyone call it polls.

now what is wrong with submarine bodies????? is it not called bodies in vedic india??? or you have some vedic hindoo word for it.

Congratulations...this was what Mahindra was doing in the 70s...:rofl:

Just Check Your Earlier Question What you mention in your post (Not even one motorcycle engine developed indigenously...)
we are not asking what mahidra or TATA doing there in bharat.

you mean forign engines that mahindra buys and calls it indegenous like all indians do???

Mahindra is world's largest tractor manufacturer, not some obscure Pakistani company...

i was right with bridge polls. bridges do have polls. it is called polls.

It's called a Pier. Anyone who had engineering education would have remembered that term.

now what is wrong with submarine bodies?????

16 year old kids in Naval NCC who do shipmodelling know the term 'hull'. But the 'expart' has the 'expartise'

we are not asking what mahidra or TATA doing there in bharat.

Well I congratulated you, didn't I ?

Mahindra is world's largest tractor manufacturer, not some obscure Pakistani company...
listen mr.roket man. worlds largest tractor maker is John Deere. have you heard of them?? of corse not. you live in small indian shupa powa bubble.

It's called a Pier. Anyone who had engineering education would have remembered that term.
i use simple words so all can understand. and yes i am correct. if you ever go to brige construction you will hear simple words too. this is called practicle knowlege. which you lack ofcorce.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

16 year old kids in Naval NCC who do shipmodelling know the term 'hull'. But the 'expart' has the 'expartise'
seriously boy hull????? you are teaching me meaning of hull???? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

so you know what is hull???? it is main body of ship. not full outer body. this is why i used term submarine body. i was trying to tell how similar its entire outer body is to scorpene.

There is if the product is indigenous.

The orders may have been placed due to the pressure from the Indian government (as a face saying act). This does not mean that the product is mature or acceptable to the Indian Airforce.

Indian Airforce prefers quality products from the US or EU, not products lacking quality from Russia or underdeveloped products from India.

Back
Top Bottom