What's new

IAF- New Airbase Near China Opened Today

Sir am not comparing lord shiva with our dalai lama. What am saying is lord shiva indian god while dalai lama is nearly a god for tibetens. Am not comparing them. When you said our god is in tibet then i said tibet god buddha's main man dalai lama is in india. Got my point sir? Thank you.

Ok so now we have a situation where Lord Shiva is hostage in China and Lord Buddha main man in India.... Good

Like your logic. Thank you sir.:undecided:

Sir you are not getting my point. China is offensive and india is defender. We aint going in SY-400 hehe. Its more likely china coming in hamalayan's. So in short am saying better prepare for it. We are master of defending and china dont have any answer for our himalaya which are smaller then sy-400. If india goes in sy-400 then yes we would get destroyed by PLA. Same way if PLA comes to war us on himalayan's then result wont be sweet for PLA sir hehe.

we are talking about the airport,PLA just need to destroyed it in the war,but it doesn't mean PLA have to close to it ,it just 23 miles away from the border.
i wonder how you better prepare when the roads and railways are everywhere in tibet

Last edited:
we are talking about the airport,PLA just need to destroyed it in the war,but it doesn't mean PLA have to close to it ,it just 23 miles away from the border.
i wonder how you better prepare when the roads and railways are everywhere in tibet

You are yet to tell me how you are going to do that .All you did was you showed me SAM's .You have a single railway line connecting Tibet to other parts

Ok so now we have a situation where Lord Shiva is hostage in China and Lord Buddha main man in India.... Good

Like your logic. Thank you sir.:undecided:

Sir have respect for lord shiva. You gonna make lord shiva hostage of tibet? And is dalai lama hostage of india? Better wake up. i have seen u in many threads now. First up all your ID R.A.W Is lovely. Secondly you been recently acting bit strange sir. i have seen u bashing indians and thanking useless posts. By the way R.A.W not a india's pride. Even most indians came to know about R.A.W by our neighbours when they keep saying R.A.W Done this and done that. Infact i didn't know what was R.A.W few years ago. Please avoid insulting indian god. Am sure you cant say a thing about our god in india sir. Public knows what to do then. Sorry to say sir but i kinda having doubts on u being R.A.W Fan or indian. Thank you.

Sir i love railways alot. i mean we dont need to search targets. We just have to keep eye on railway line from where your PLA and war materials will travel. Did you got my point sir? 250 KG bomb must be enough for ur railway lines sir right? By the way to destroy railway line or train even tiny cute bombs are enough. Railway lines are most easy to locate and destroy sir. Better search new alternative. Thank you.

You are yet to tell me how you are going to do that .All you did was you showed me SAM's .You have a single railway line connecting Tibet to other parts

you will find out the answer if watch the vedio i posted ,and other two railways are also under construction.....

Sir have respect for lord shiva. You gonna make lord shiva hostage of tibet? And is dalai lama hostage of india? Better wake up. i have seen u in many threads now. First up all your ID R.A.W Is lovely. Secondly you been recently acting bit strange sir. i have seen u bashing indians and thanking useless posts. By the way R.A.W not a india's pride. Even most indians came to know about R.A.W by our neighbours when they keep saying R.A.W Done this and done that. Infact i didn't know what was R.A.W few years ago. Please avoid insulting indian god. Am sure you cant say a thing about our god in india sir. Public knows what to do then. Sorry to say sir but i kinda having doubts on u being R.A.W Fan or indian. Thank you.

I do understand your point sir and I am an proud Indian.. What I was trying to do is to show you that there is no point of bringing Lord Shiva into this discussion which makes it vague on the religious grounds. This just sends a wrong impression about us against those who do not understand religon.

Don't get so offended sir. He certainly did not mean to offend anyone's belief. There is something called sense of humor, I think you did not get it sir.
Also his ID, his posts and what post he thanks are his prerogative and you have no say in that sir. Also when I look back I saw him thanking your post too. So take it easy sir.

:cheers:

I do understand your point sir and I am an proud Indian.. What I was trying to do is to show you that there is no point of bringing Lord Shiva into this discussion which makes it vague on the religious grounds. This just sends a wrong impression about us against those who do not understand religon.

Sorry sir. My mistake. You are right. We shouldn't bring god when we are discussing about china. Forgive me for loosing my temper. i hope u forgive me sir. Thank you.

you will find out the answer if watch the vedio i posted ,and other two railways are also under construction.....

In war we speak of existing infrastructure not the ones that are to be/will be built infrastructure.

China at no point of time can direct even 20% of its troops to the Himalayas.Who is going to maintain Law and order in Tibet.

Pls google the Special frontier forces of India

Don't get so offended sir. He certainly did not mean to offend anyone's belief. There is something called sense of humor, I think you did not get it sir.
Also his ID, his posts and what post he thanks are his prerogative and you have no say in that sir. Also when I look back I saw him thanking your post too. So take it easy sir.

:cheers:

Sir it was my mistake. i hope r.a.w forgive me.

Sir i love railways alot. i mean we dont need to search targets. We just have to keep eye on railway line from where your PLA and war materials will travel. Did you got my point sir? 250 KG bomb must be enough for ur railway lines sir right? By the way to destroy railway line or train even tiny cute bombs are enough. Railway lines are most easy to locate and destroy sir. Better search new alternative. Thank you.

how can you bomb a railway around the mountains .......bag the bomb and cross the border?missile? it's not the airport,huge target

how can you bomb a railway around the mountains .......bag the bomb and cross the border?missile? it's not the airport,huge target

guided missile ,guided bomb just like we bomb at kargil war:cool:

In war we speak of existing infrastructure not the ones that are to be/will be built infrastructure.

China at no point of time can direct even 20% of its troops to the Himalayas.Who is going to maintain Law and order in Tibet.

Pls google the Special frontier forces of India

it seems someone forgot Y-8 and IL76,it's not just india have airport.....

Back
Top Bottom