What's new

IAF might get upto 300 FGFA

feelings mutual.

Every time I debunk one of your arguments, you move on to the next potshot. Your claim about manuverability, being able to avoid detection si far from reality. lets use your arguments against you..... if manuverability ensured avoiding radar detection, why didn't USA simply use F-15 STOL/MTD

F-22 is stealthy and it need an awacs system to help it search and track and remain undetected.

your arguments are lame and baseless.

wat a joke. :bunny:. if F-22 need awacs help to search and track how can it called as stealthy????????

I don't know about the IAF SU-30, but here are the data which you guys might find useful:

Hope it helps.

No offense, but you really don't make any sense.

I could not help but quote you again please study about the evaluation of Russian electronics and Su 27 planes, and how BVRAAMS are evaded and radar locks broken.................I though people here had some basics behind their back before jumping into any debate/argument.........NO OFFENCE either.
:cheers:

feelings mutual.

Every time I debunk one of your arguments, you move on to the next potshot. Your claim about manuverability, being able to avoid detection si far from reality. lets use your arguments against you..... if manuverability ensured avoiding radar detection, why didn't USA simply use F-15 STOL/MTD

F-22 is stealthy and it need an awacs system to help it search and track and remain undetected.

your arguments are lame and baseless.

see get it simple guess you are watching a rocket zooming in the sky and doing it for say 5mins turning your head to different angles in that process to keep your eyes focused and it suddenly stops zero velocity what do you see actually you would have to move your head little down to see the rocket again so you lost the rocket for a few seconds thats what's happens with Radars and those few seconds are enough to make the AAM loose its guidance and the track of the plane.............hope you got my point.

typo, thanks for pointing that out

IF u r nt interested to call me "bro" then use my name. but dnt use typo ....... kinda stuff.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

typo, thanks for pointing that out

IF u r nt interested to call me "bro" then use my name. but dnt use typo ....... kinda stuff.

well fgfa will be in service from 2017 time frame and not 2035..
by 2020 iaf will have :-
fgfa--250-300
amca(by 2020)-- 250
sukhoi 30mki-- 270
mmrca-- 126-200
mig 29 smt upgraded-- 69
mirage 2000-5 mk.2-- 51
hal tejas mk.1- 40
hal tejas mk.2- 180-200

more thatn 1200 fighters. all very advance..

by 2020 paf will have:-
f16- 63
j10- 36-150
jf-17 thunder- 250...

Any one can see the number and technology gap... INDIA >>>>>> pakistan..

mate you missed 300 raptors, 500 Gripen NG, and few hundreds of some others. I have no Idea how you guys come up with these numbers when MIG 21 is still there for decades and killing your pilots and tejas is no where. Lets say 1200 fighters.Tankers, cargo planes, surveillance planes,planes to be used for air force officials,choppers,rescue choppers,UAVs, and many other thing.Your air force size should be about 250,000 to 300,000.Just think for a min when you write something.

The no of FGFA depends on how AMCA programs goes about but there has to be at least 300 FGFA looking at our flanker fleet,
but if AMCA is not on time/China factor becomes stronger (i.e. highly unlikely ) then I won't rule out 500 PAK FA+FGFA.

mate you missed 300 raptors, 500 Gripen NG, and few hundreds of some others. I have no Idea how you guys come up with these numbers when MIG 21 is still there for decades and killing your pilots and tejas is no where. Lets say 1200 fighters.Tankers, cargo planes, surveillance planes,planes to be used for air force officials,choppers,rescue choppers,UAVs, and many other thing.Your air force size should be about 250,000 to 300,000.Just think for a min when you write something.

not another kid. with out knowledge u r trying to prove ur self. and the mentioned FIGHTER jets is going to be inducted. india already have mig 29 ,mirage 2000-5 , few tejas and su-30mki ok.

not another kid. with out knowledge u r trying to prove ur self. and the mentioned FIGHTER jets is going to be inducted. india already had mig 29 ,mirage 2000-5 , few tejas and su-30mki ok.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

mate i meant no harm, I said thank you for pointing out my typo, I was calling you typo!

Here many people argue about clean rcs of 4th gen fighters which is rediculas!F 16 b30 has an rcs of 5m not 1m-it is the b52.But while carrying droptanks,missiles etc the rcs will increase to atleast 3-5m.Bars PESA can track a F16 b50 at 160 km according to their website.Soon MKIs are going to be fitted much stronger AESA radars and GaN solidstate t/r module based highpower barage jamers which are undergoing test on a mig27(similar to ones on silent eagles)which can jam even AESA radars.So after the upgradation it will become very hard if not impossible to track MKIs at very long range.
REGARDS....

If we are preparing for a single front war then 300 PAK FA/FGFA will be more than enough.How ever for a possible 2 front war the 300 no will fall short of requirement a lil bit,atleast 400 are needed.For a 16 year induction time peryear have to build 25 planes which should be possible to manufacture. What do you guys think????

FGFA and AMCA should both be ready and inducted by 2025 so in all IAF would be operating 550 stealth AC in the future

FGFA and AMCA should both be ready and inducted by 2025 so in all IAF would be operating 550 stealth AC in the future

Hope so mate that AMCA will be ready for induction by 2023.The reason I am optimistic is due to the fact that in every 1st project there war time overrun but DRDO developed the next version in record timeframe and cost.Example-Arjun tank,Akash SAM etc.
REGARDS....:victory::victory:

Back
Top Bottom