What's new

IAF might get upto 300 FGFA

Ohji!!!now this is crack pot comment :P your Awacs in front of su 30mki is your worst idea,heard of NOVATOR K100 AKA AWAC killer ???:no: what F16 gonna do when it launch back to back BVR at F16 ,now plz don't tell me some fantasy land storythat PAF pilots can do this and that at times........... Forget about RCS man ,when you have 300KM track and search Radar on board...........

PAF AWACS have 450-500km range search and track.
300km is maximum, AWACS could be detected around 250km.

Do you have any idea about RCS? an F-16 with it's radar switched off has under 1m2 RCS, you cannot detect that without getting detected yourself.
AWACS would have 200km levy, to detect the MKI and feed info to F-16.

So again the MKI is detected first, and engaged first.
In order for MKI to kill successfully, it will be shot down too.

Please don't call my comments 'crackpot' kid, it is quite obvious you have no clue what you are talking about.

Do you have any idea about RCS? an F-16 with it's radar switched off has under 1m2 RCS, you cannot detect that without getting detected yourself.

Please don't call my comments 'crackpot' kid, it is quite obvious you have no clue what you are talking about.

US jets unable to detect mig-21 bison is that mean mig can counter US jets???

If f-16 block 52 is superior or can counter su -30mki India will choose f-16 block 60 which is offered to india or f18 sh. f-16 detect 1st ??? how come. d u forgt su-30mki can act like mini awac, nd d u forgt we have AWACs too.

F-16 vs MKI engagement will probably will be within Pakistani airspace, so PAF AWACS will have effect.
MKI can act as a mini AWACS BUT!!! it cannot detect an F-16 with it's radar switched off that is being fed info from a much larger AWACS system.

IAF wont go for F-16 block 60 because Eurofighter and Rafale are superior to F-16 block 60 and MKI, simple as.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

US jets unable to detect mig-21 bison is that mean mig can counter US jets???

Source? what US aircraft? what conditions?

F-16 vs MKI engagement will probably will be within Pakistani airspace, so PAF AWACS will have effect.
MKI can act as a mini AWACS BUT!!! it cannot detect an F-16 with it's radar switched off that is being fed info from a much larger AWACS system.

IAF wont go for F-16 block 60 because Eurofighter and Rafale are superior to F-16 block 60 and MKI, simple as.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Source? what US aircraft? what conditions?

i think u forgt one thing M-MRCA is to replace mig-21 old stuff, that means it will fill the gap between LCA and su-30mki. ok

PAF procurement process does take a shorter time but then again our procurement process gives us TOT and offsets which over all help us in the end Pakistan and China to me is just a buyer seller relationship for India and Russia or India and Israel or India and France its actual JV TOT and help so our defense industry can be SWADESHI

Israel purchased and maintained 100 F15 eagles. These are very expensive to buy and maintain. Israel is USA no 1 ally and receives over $5 billion in aid annuly since its inception. They can afford F35s easily. Its not a good example.

The point is, the Israelis still get US aid. Its not like the Israeli tax-payer is paying for the procurement and even maintenance of those US birds. Although, nothing is completely free, the process just makes it easier for the Israelis to get their hands on nice big toys unlike its Arab neighbors.

Same can be said about you.........................care to explain how come the RCS of F-16 is 1m2??
And what would stop the MKI pilot from shooting the novatar at your AWACS from 400 km..................now don't come out and say your AWACS has RCS of 5m2.

Same can be said about you.........................care to explain how come the RCS of F-16 is 1m2??
And what would stop the MKI pilot from shooting the novatar at your AWACS from 400 km..................now don't come out and say your AWACS has RCS of 5m2.

BARS cannot search and track at 400km, what do you think it doesn't need a radar lock to operate?
F-16 block 30 has an RCS of 1.2m2
the F-16 block 52 has a smaller RCS of 1m2 and when the radar is switched off, it lowers the RCS to under 1m2.

The AWACS can see the MKI before the MKI can see the F-16 or the AWACS. thus it will be engaged earlier.
get your facts right!

It amuses me how people here on PDF forget about ECM/Jamming capabilities of the powerful radars which MKI carries................I don't want to scare you but MKIs can get invisible on any Radar for a few seconds due to its sheer ability to loose/gain speed very quickly thanks to AL-31FPs+TVC nozzles.

It amuses me how people here on PDF forget about ECM/Jamming capabilities of the powerful radars which MKI carries................I don't want to scare you but MKIs can get invisible on any Radar for a few seconds due to its sheer ability to loose/gain speed very quickly thanks to AL-31FPs+TVC nozzles.

8222 jammer is good, but does not insure invisibility :rofl:
why not just buy cheaper MKI and not FGFA? why waste money? after all it can go invisible to radar... :lol:

TVC and high maneuverability can avoid detection.... :blink:
you gotta be kidding me?

Back
Top Bottom