What's new

IAF MiG-27 Crash 2010 Hashimira AS Video

As a formation of two MiG-27s start their take off run, No 2 aircraft steers off the runway and sucks up FOD resulting in the engine blowing up and the aircraft cartwheeling into the ground.

What kind of ejection seat did the Mig have?

i dont see the point in this thread other than to troll, this incident happened in 2010 yet 6 years later its on again.
@Windjammer did the video boost your ego or are you gonna put some more videos up? no air force is perfect including pakistans, and heck even ours too.
@Oscar or @Horus i ask of you to do the right thing and close this thread on the grounds its troll baiting
Listen Mr Morality, crashes happen on daily basis all over the world but only some are captured on video, even though the subject incident happened some years earlier and although i have been here much longer than you but i certainly didn't come across the footage. As for the ego, why would it boost mine since the subject wasn't involved in any hostile action towards my country nor did the incident occur due to the actions of say PAF....however one thing is apparent, some egos including yours seems to have been bruised. You see military enthusiasts are discussing the incidents and possible cause behind it while the weekend warriors get their kicks by taking pot shots at the OP.

Listen Mr Morality, crashes happen on daily basis all over the world but only some are captured on video, even though the subject incident happened some years earlier and although i have been here much longer than you but i certainly didn't come across the footage. As for the ego, why would it boost mine since the subject wasn't involved in any hostile action towards my country nor did the incident occur due to the actions of say PAF....however one thing is apparent, some egos including yours seems to have been bruised. You see military enthusiasts are discussing the incidents and possible cause behind it while the weekend warriors get their kicks by taking pot shots at the OP.
i find it quiet hard to believe that you had not come across this video, i wont be surprised to learn if you had a large directory of images and videos of pakistani and indian equipment.

as for ego, watching the crash. did it not make you happy that it actually happened to the Indian airforce and not the Pakistani airforce?

my ego is doing ok actually, but thanks for asking. just waiting for qec to get going with sea trails.

i find it quiet hard to believe that you had not come across this video, i wont be surprised to learn if you had a large directory of images and videos of pakistani and indian equipment.

as for ego, watching the crash. did it not make you happy that it actually happened to the Indian airforce and not the Pakistani airforce?

my ego is doing ok actually, but thanks for asking. just waiting for qec to get going with sea trails.
I do indeed have a good selection of what you mentioned but as i said, crashes happen all the times but how many times you see them captured on video outside the air shows. This is indeed first video of an IAF crash i have witnessed which incidentally i only received the other day hence decided to share it.
As for ego, which air force is immune to such crashes .

I do indeed have a good selection of what you mentioned but as i said, crashes happen all the times but how many times you see them captured on video outside the air shows. This is indeed first video of an IAF crash i have witnessed which incidentally i only received the other day hence decided to share it.
As for ego, which air force is immune to such crashes .
yes indeed crashes happen all the time no doubt.
ok so you got this video only recently, fair enough

It was a clear case of pilot error and the pilot, a Wing Commander was killed in the crash.

Exactly dude pilot error can never happen anywhere in the world especially when it comes to ur country and a guy getting killed in flames is quite spectacular watch

[/QUOTE]

@Oscar, showed the video to a professional, albeit very busy with ISAC that's taking place, he was able to give some input, @0.30 the aircraft for whatever reason ends up on the rough, it could have been the slipstream, a burst tyre or simply loss of concentration, when the engine blew, the pilot would have heard a thud. although he could have ejected but since he managed to get airborne, he was trying to gain altitude and assess the situation however it was very unprofessional of the ATC for not yelling at him to eject, they could clearly see the engine was on fire thus remote chance of any recovery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom