What's new

IAF MiG-27 Crash 2010 Hashimira AS Video

Yups its Hashimara crash.

Listen at 1:50 , When enquired who is pilot, response is wing commander Oswald.
God knows what happened exactly, the inquiry probably put the blame on him but as such he is a Wg Cdr and one would not expect such mistakes from a senior pilot unless this was part of high intensity ops and he was just fatigued.

Although it might be my eye, but I think the Wg Cdr was trying to avoid his No.1 who is the one that seems to have changed his direction.

God knows what happened exactly, the inquiry probably put the blame on him but as such he is a Wg Cdr and one would not expect such mistakes from a senior pilot unless this was part of high intensity ops and he was just fatigued.

Although it might be my eye, but I think the Wg Cdr was trying to avoid his No.1 who is the one that seems to have changed his direction.

There were series of failures, firstly the ATF didnt inform fire to pilot nor issued eject after flameout, as they where first to see the fire. The fire spread quickly in the stabilizer and is compounded by the hydraulic fluid destructing rod stabilizer and flaps. Not wanting to eject in the downhill, due to the loss of the stabilizer control, the pilot had to constantly tried increase the "angle of attack", hoping to achieve a straight and level flight, before issuing ejection. Unfortunately, fate had decided otherwise.

I dont think Java 1 changed path, rather FOD or FA looks like issue.

Thread title is wrong on so many level.
Its celebration of death.

Windy brother i hope you change the title. Its a soldier falling doing his duty. You belonging to a defence family should know this better than most.
Rip to pilot.

There were series of failures, firstly the ATF didnt inform fire to pilot nor issued eject after flameout, as they where first to see the fire. The fire spread quickly in the stabilizer and is compounded by the hydraulic fluid destructing rod stabilizer and flaps. Not wanting to eject in the downhill, due to the loss of the stabilizer control, the pilot had to constantly tried increase the "angle of attack", hoping to achieve a straight and level flight, before issuing ejection. Unfortunately, fate had decided otherwise.

I dont think Java 1 changed path, rather FOD or FA looks like issue.
That one of the other things that caught my eye, the rather calm video going on and the ATC seemingly letting the action happen in leisurely fashion

poor fallen warrior had almost 10 seconds to react, sad to see this.

Does it mean its caused by the runway due to other jet fighter?

i dont see the point in this thread other than to troll, this incident happened in 2010 yet 6 years later its on again.
@Windjammer did the video boost your ego or are you gonna put some more videos up? no air force is perfect including pakistans, and heck even ours too.
@Oscar or @Horus i ask of you to do the right thing and close this thread on the grounds its troll baiting

i dont see the point in this thread other than to troll, this incident happened in 2010 yet 6 years later its on again.
@Windjammer did the video boost your ego or are you gonna put some more videos up? no air force is perfect including pakistans, and heck even ours too.
@Oscar or @Horus i ask of you to do the right thing and close this thread on the grounds its troll baiting
Yes we don't need to discuss it .... it was a unfortunate incident.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom