What's new

IAF MiG-27 Crash 2010 Hashimira AS Video

As a formation of two MiG-27s start their take off run, No 2 aircraft steers off the runway and sucks up FOD resulting in the engine blowing up and the aircraft cartwheeling into the ground.

Damn...I didnt see any chute...When did that happen? Any idea?

As a formation of two MiG-27s start their take off run, No 2 aircraft steers off the runway and sucks up FOD resulting in the engine blowing up and the aircraft cartwheeling into the ground.

Very nice to see the dramatic accident. But I hope pilot servive.

I dont think its IAF.
The only people with that accent are either Indians or possible Sri Lankans.
Still an unfortunate crash and likely pilot error for losing focus on the run up.
Possible this was the 2010 crash of Wg Cdr Oswald and this is Hashmira base in W Bengal as the layout does seem to match.

How did you come to that conclusion ? ? ? ?

Because i just may know the name of the pilot involved in this unfortunate accident.

What a troll thread. post all recent crashes of paf and IAF ..

Why not do the full history or which air force had to repeatedly ground it's aircraft.
In case you missed the obvious, not many crashes are captured on the video.

How did you come to that conclusion ? ? ? ?
Clearly that is not a British Cockney accent in the tower, and the only two operators of the Mig-27 Bahadur Variant are India and Sri Lanka. Please be less blatantly stupid in trying to derail a thread.

Because i just may know the name of the pilot involved in this unfortunate accident.
Likely this officer, pretty old but I did not know a video of the crash existed.
WingCdrOswalddeAbreularge.jpg

Yups thats an IAF plane.
Pilot could not survive :(
And even the fire fighting team count not save there job.

The only people with that accent are either Indians or possible Sri Lankans.
Still an unfortunate crash and likely pilot error for losing focus on the run up.
Possible this was the 2010 crash of Wg Cdr Oswald and this is Hashmira base in W Bengal as the layout does seem to match.

Yups its Hashimara crash.

Listen at 1:50 , When enquired who is pilot, response is wing commander Oswald.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom