What's new

Featured IAF Mi-17-V5 Helicopter carrying CDS Bipin Rawat with family crashes

As Parvin Swahney has always pointed out.

Maybe the Indian military took him out. it’s not like this would be the first of their own Mi-17s they’ve taken out.

Could be Indian establishment or could be foreign power or could be insurgents as being reported or could be just an accident. Next few days will be interesting as Indian govt might twist it to gain some political capital. I am pretty sure at some point they will come up with theory or Pakistan and China being involved.

What a painful death it must be said. This is the same clown that was going to teach Pakistan a lesson. Remember how China and Pakistan were going to be taken to task?
Yea some channels are reporting he is only survivor which is hard to believe.
Well first I thought what a lucky bastard but later when I heard how badly burnt he is ,I was like oh what a poor soul. It's far better to die a quick crash death than to die from burn injuries when you have to die anyway.

Could be Indian establishment or could be foreign power or could be insurgents as being reported or could be just an accident. Next few days will be interesting as Indian govt might twist it to gain some political capital. I am pretty sure at some point they will come up with theory or Pakistan and China being involved.

Blaming Pakistan or China would mean they can’t even secure Tamil Nadu. Considering the terrain, I suspect this was pilot error. Their pilots don’t seem to be the best. This was only a couple of weeks ago, in similar terrain.

and a few years ago

Calm yourself down!
Aircrafts crash all the time
It has absolutely nothing to do with either Pakistan or China
Neither would there be any escalation of any sort
It's just a freak accident

This is not the first time and we know the drill. Secondly it is Modi and his govt so you can bet on it that they will try to put it on china or pakistan. What ever next few days will reveal everything.

I wonder what the “Technical issues” were
This is Big News for now.

The entire Life-Cycle of this news/thread is going to be far less than Chinese release of IA pictures...

For Pakistan it makes Zero Difference... the brave Indian Army will produce another Bippin to replace Bippin... because it has always been so.

Remember the Surgical Strikes' drama?

Balakot Drama?

We dont and shouldn't care much or see too much into this Chopper Fall.

Dushman meray te khushian na kar

RSS
will provide us with another MouthCannon... afterall they need to win elections!

Luckily for Pakistan the Indian Armed Forces have become totally Hindutvatised... careers can only be made to towe the RSS Line!

Mangus
It’s always good to see you.

Do tell me one thing, You never emphasize on Pakistan’s biggest enemy, It isn’t India, Iran or Israel.

It is the people of Pakistan themselves.

Saw ARY news, they are quoting Indian media saying

80% of Mr. Rawat body is burnt

I hope he gets to live with 80% of his body burnt. He is/was a mass murderer as he slaughtered thousands of kashmiris under his watch. He openly admitted to his filthy tactics which is also why he was darling of Modi.

I hope he gets to live with 80% of his body burnt. He is/was a mass murderer as he slaughtered thousands of kashmiris under his watch. He openly admitted to his filthy tactics which is also why he was darling of Modi.

I was thinking the same thing. What a severe punishment.

This is Big News for now.

The entire Life-Cycle of this news/thread is going to be far less than Chinese release of IA pictures...

For Pakistan it makes Zero Difference... the brave Indian Army will produce another Bippin to replace Bippin... because it has always been so.

Remember the Surgical Strikes' drama?

Balakot Drama?

We dont and shouldn't care much or see too much into this Chopper Fall.

Dushman meray te khushian na kar

RSS
will provide us with another MouthCannon... afterall they need to win elections!

Luckily for Pakistan the Indian Armed Forces have become totally Hindutvatised... careers can only be made to towe the RSS Line!

Mangus

I believe that most of the Pakistani posters are participating in this thread for fun sake. Otherwise, as you said, it hardly makes any difference to Pakistan.

Don’t know why anyone would want a war criminal to Rest In Peace. He should get his punishment in this life and the next for his crimes. All of us will taste what he’s tasting except (inshallah) we won’t have any innocent blood on our hands.

Back
Top Bottom