What's new

IAF lost 29 fighter planes in past 3 years,Antony says

BORN AND RAISED IN THE US Buddy. As for resources, the govt didn;t put up one cent to educate my parents for most of their education. Anywhere the gov't was involved, they were paid when tuition bulls were paid.

Thats what I thought..... not even the Indian citizenship... you arent my countrymen, thus I dont give a fukc what you are saying about my motherland kiddo. ;)

I think tejas is being delayed because they want to achive supercruise mach 1.2 like the Gripen NG which uses the same american engine that the Tejas is using, Souce of GRipen NG supercruise is wikiepedia

thank you come again:cheers:

Why can't you post something without that cr@p at the end ???

If Modi was PM, none of the mig 21s would crash. They would all stay up in the air through sheer will power. If any mig 21 has an engine failure, Modi would personally rush to the spot and patriotically catch it in his arms, saving the lives of our pilots. Shame on India for not electing Modi for PM - that is all that is needed to solve everything wrong in the country, from corruption to lack of engineering expertise. If modi is elected, HAL would be producing 6th gen fighters that can fly circles around the F-22. Cochin shipyard would be churning out Ohio or Virginia class SSBNs with ease. USA and France would be begging India to sell them ultra high speed railcars and fifth gen nuclear power plants. IBM and Intel would be knocking on C-DAC's doors for cutting edge semiconducter technologies and quantum computers. Nobody would ever rape anybody ever again, and our cities would be safer than Singapore.

All the ills in the country are because we elected the wrong party. Pressing the right button on election day will magically solve every issue in the country. Simple solutions for simple minded people.

On topic: Keeping the mig 21s flying is the IAF's choice. It is not like the IAF has begged the defence ministry or Sonia Gandhi for newer planes, but been denied. To keep flying mig 21s and mig 27s when the LCA is available, not spending its resources wisely are all faults of the IAF. The elected govt or the congress party has no say in this, and neither would Modi or the BJP, if they were in power. Please understand how various institutions in the country work, and who is accountable to who, before going on a rant about your favorite political party or persona. Some issues are political - but most are not.

Hahaha xD good one :D :tup:

We wouldn;t be using Mig 21's if Modi was elected ....Progress in this country starts at the top.....Simple minded fool.....CASE CLOSED.

Yes we would be using them. It is not the PM's decision. It is the IAF that decides how long to use something and when to retire it. Yes, there is a simple minded fool around here, and I leave it to other people's judgement as to who that it.

There was no case to close. But I suppose to you that phrase means that you have nothing more to say. Then yes, case closed from my part too, although thats not what the phrase means.

Cause we let IAF make that call.
Our PM or DM don't do that that doesn't mean they can't.

Is that allowed by law? I think not.

And they obviously should not intervene in the operational decisions of the IAF. How can some politician have more knowledge than an IAF officer with thousands of flying hours and decades of experience?

Furthermore it would only create tension and further delay everything.

And they obviously should not intervene in the operational decisions of the IAF. How can some politician have more knowledge than an IAF officer with thousands of flying hours and decades of experience?

IAf can only work with the options given

If that is true, you are false flagging.

Im in India and Dubai for business now

Yes we would be using them. It is not the PM's decision. It is the IAF that decides how long to use something and when to retire it. Yes, there is a simple minded fool around here, and I leave it to other people's judgement as to who that it.

There was no case to close. But I suppose to you that phrase means that you have nothing more to say. Then yes, case closed from my part too, although thats not what the phrase means.

I edited it, and wrote 3 paragraphs destroying your claims, but it times out and I got tired of waiting. Oh well. The IAF has limited choices buddy. They didn;t even want LCA but in front of media they have stated okay they will accept it. Its good at least to help the local industry and improve it. As for gov't, if you read my previous posts in other threads, I have openly stated both all parties suck in India. I only support Modi base don his track record and his ability to accomplish what he sets out to do. Modi would run laps around any potential PM in terms of capability and in India;s interest. India has a terrible crash record and we still hav enot improved it. Our politicans are to busy thinking about how to stuff their pockets, not how to correct this country.

Again I pointed out I have information on a certain Chief Minsiter who making cash thru corruption. The state he happens to rule is affected by naxalism and AGAIN NOT A SINGLE INDIAN POSTER GIVES A DAMN> How can INdia change if not one of you will do anything about it. This is why India is messed up. As much as the govt is at fault, the ppl are too complacent. This is why the West is ahead in many ways.

Yes sure it is.

These aren't Operational decisions. These are policy decisions.

If DM or PM give a direct order to any of the force they have to accept it. They can't even argue or protest. All they can do is submit a report explaining short comings in operational abilities die to thAt decision

All delays in procurement are due to the red tape and absence of fast track decision making.

Any PM or even DM with a will power can make induction of LCA possible and can cause immediate retirement of Mig-21s , just with a stoke of a pen.

If I have to give you a example IA wasn't even willing to test Arjun and called for closer of the project. It was MOD who made them to test it. And IA's opinion only changed after the tests.

IAf can only work with the options given

Im in India for business now

I edited it, and wrote 3 paragraphs destroying your claims, but it times out and I got tired of waiting. Oh well. The IAF has limited choices buddy. They didn;t even want LCA but in front of media they have stated okay they will accept it. Its good at least to help the local industry and improve it. As for gov't, if you read my previous posts in other threads, I have openly stated both all parties suck in India. I only support Modi base don his track record and his ability to accomplish what he sets out to do. Modi would run laps around any potential PM in terms of capability and in India;s interest. India has a terrible crash record and we still hav enot improved it. Our politicans are to busy thinking about how to stuff their pockets, not how to correct this country.

Again I pointed out I have information on a certain Chief Minsiter who making cash thru corruption. The state he happens to rule is affected by naxalism and AGAIN NOT A SINGLE INDIAN POSTER GIVES A DAMN> How can INdia change if not one of you will do anything about it. This is why India is messed up. As much as the govt is at fault, the ppl are too complacent. This is why the West is ahead in many ways.

Ok, so you wrote three paragraphs destroying my claims, but the mean website wont let you post it, because it is biased towards me.

Ok, you have evidence against a chief minister in a naxal affected state, but you cant take it to the court or the media, but you choose Pakistan defence forum as a medium for that, and then wonder why nobody takes you seriously on that.

If you really did collect evidence of corruption against an Indian chief minister (while sitting in NYC), please take it to the courts or the media, and generate some interest there, before expecting anybody to take such claims seriously.

And if you are saying the truth that you are an american citizen visiting India, then your country flag should be US, not India. You are false flagging.

Anyway this thread is about how many aircrafts crashed in the IAF service in the past 3 years. It is not about who would make a better PM, or whether you have any evidence for corruption against a CM.

Unless you really can link crash rates with political parties, please take the political commentary elsewhere.

Ok, so you wrote three paragraphs destroying my claims, but the mean website wont let you post it, because it is biased towards me.

Ok, you have evidence against a chief minister in a naxal affected state, but you cant take it to the court or the media, but you choose Pakistan defence forum as a medium for that, and then wonder why nobody takes you seriously on that.

If you really did collect evidence of corruption against an Indian chief minister (while sitting in NYC), please take it to the courts or the media, and generate some interest there, before expecting anybody to take such claims seriously.

And if you are saying the truth that you are an american citizen visiting India, then your country flag should be US, not India. You are false flagging.

Anyway this thread is about how many aircrafts crashed in the IAF service in the past 3 years. It is not about who would make a better PM, or whether you have any evidence for corruption against a CM.

Unless you really can link crash rates with political parties, please take the political commentary elsewhere.

Nah Im gong to bring it each and everytime on here. As for the CM, not a single one of you seem concerned or intereste din doing something about it. Why won't you take it to the media or cops? The fact that a CM is doing it means there are is more corruption in all areas of govt.

I don;t want to rewrite again, nothing to do with the site. Could be network issues. Anyway, enjoy drinking the ganges while our sailors die and the culprits sip expressos with Sonia in Italy with Indian taxpayer money.

Nah Im gong to bring it each and everytime on here. As for the CM, not a single one of you seem concerned or intereste din doing something about it. Why won't you take it to the media or cops? The fact that a CM is doing it means there are is more corruption in all areas of govt.

I don;t want to rewrite again, nothing to do with the site. Could be network issues. Anyway, enjoy drinking the ganges while our sailors die and the culprits sip expressos with Sonia in Italy with Indian taxpayer money.

You are talking about a corrupt CM of one of india's state on PDF ??? It's like selling mirrors to blind people.
And it's not even the topic
If you are serious
-contact any media outlet and they will make a hell of a news of it.
- Upload on YouTube and share links on social media its a wildfire.
- contact CVC. His number and email is on GOI web page. He will take action and keep you posted about it.
- instead of asking why anybody didn't give you attention you should answer why didn't you do anything about it from the time you knew it. It's both way crime
Good luck and try using mild language. It keep discussion normal and less offensive

Yes sure it is.

These aren't Operational decisions. These are policy decisions.

If DM or PM give a direct order to any of the force they have to accept it. They can't even argue or protest. All they can do is submit a report explaining short comings in operational abilities die to thAt decision

All delays in procurement are due to the red tape and absence of fast track decision making.

Any PM or even DM with a will power can make induction of LCA possible and can cause immediate retirement of Mig-21s , just with a stoke of a pen.

If I have to give you a example IA wasn't even willing to test Arjun and called for closer of the project. It was MOD who made them to test it. And IA's opinion only changed after the tests.

Ok thanks, did not know about that.

Back
Top Bottom