What's new

IAF losing edge over PAF:Military Intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the term war, has become so loose --- if your goverment wants a battle , all they need is to blast a place in india and point there fingers to pak, and then start the battle.

in pak, there is a blast every day,eventhough with proof of the training, funding and weaponization done by india, pak army isnt initiating an attack

Agreed Life is very precious ... But pointing fingers for the blast towards India without any proof seems very unnaceptable.. for (e.g.) i blame you for the robbery of the bank near my house do you accept?? what you will do the first thing?.. wont you ask for the proof?.. and from the blast place cant you not find a single evidence??.. you know what a blast provides humpty number of evidence ...

While India boldly deals with your government on bomb blast.. why is your government not able to do?? will you think they will leave any chance to make India dirty??.. Think for yourself

as for 1965, the writing is on the wall. Again, PAFs only advantage was being a defensive force. The indians were taught a valuable crash course lesson on how serious PAF is about defence of skies. In fact offensive defence missions like Pattankot showed PAF meant business. Your loud-mouth generals were talking about capturing Lahore and instead they had POWs and burning, tattered tanks to bring home

Lets for a talk agree on that PAF thought a valuable lesson in 1965 to IAF....so one moment in history is enough for you? .. there are 100 reasons why PAF where able to do preemptive strikes.... but now cant you see how PAF was kept in bay without firing a single missile?.. After all war is not only just fighting .... but keeping your enemies at bay...

Can you just come out and speak out logically that will PAF will be able to repeat the same what it did in 1965?? if a serious military planner is there and who now able to see the deployments in Indian borders.. he will accept on the argument 1965 pre emptive strikes will never happen in future...

I agree our borders had lot of holes to capitalize on... but every hole is now being filled with technologies... one cheap technology is Akashdeep..

please enlighten me how its not compareable ?
if you mean in rcs and stealthlike features, well due to dsi and modifications in frontal fuselage, yes jft would be the very first of these fighters to employ the new stealthy features.

the jft stats you qouted are not the new ones from kamra site, showing you havent gone through jft info pool thread, but still the stats aswell as the technology is compareable to any modern fighter [minus fifth gen fighters ofcourse][avionics can always be upgraded, more composites are already underway in next batch]

Not sure how DSI contributes to stealth?? this is a new information i got here....

A gapfiller? I love the degrading title.

All the best..........but this is the reality. Plz tell me.........what will you choose if given a choice - F16 or this Gapfiller??? I can bet my everything that you will go for almost 40 years old plane; ignoring your GAPFILLER.

As long as you can not produce something less then our gapfiller it is more then you can chew.

You mean you produced this HYPER-SUPER-DUPAR NIGHTMARE FOR THE AIR FORCES OF THE WORLD?????? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And who told you that you need to produce every weapon yourself to fight a war...........Most of the world buy weapon from one or the other countary; including SELF-SUFFICIENT PAKISTAN.

All the best..........but this is the reality. Plz tell me.........what will you choose if given a choice - F16 or this Gapfiller??? I can bet my everything that you will go for almost 40 years old plane; ignoring your GAPFILLER.

You mean you produced this HYPER-SUPER-DUPAR NIGHTMARE FOR THE AIR FORCES OF THE WORLD?????? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And who told you that you need to produce every weapon yourself to fight a war...........Most of the world buy weapon from one or the other countary; SELF-SUFFICIENT PAKISTAN.

u are asking like there is a theory for war that war should be fought by the foreign weapons self made weapons are not good for war :lol: he is trying to say self made thingy have no problem in supply in case of war . yes we made this super duper air craft serving better than ur tejay we made it with help of our chinese brothers we didnt wasted money and time like u guys did with ur arjunk n tejas :lol:;) which are still dreaming to become part of IAF from last 30 years :( .

Not sure how DSI contributes to stealth?? this is a new information i got here....

Basically the rotating fan blades of the engine are one of the major source for radar waves returning back to its source. What DSI does is it hides those blades from the enemy's radar view, so to speak. Hence reducing the radar signature return and in turn making the aircraft stealthier.

This thread seems to have exhausted it self ;)

Anything around 350 will be good for PAF.

But, but, but.............in this case; Anything is colored in red :devil: and thats the whole problem.

60 F16..........very good.

Rest.............all Chinese maal and that too JF17; which China itself is not buying in good numbers (or not buying at all..........not sure)

One free advice, being your good neighbour; don't forget to get an offer like given below with all your purchase with China:chilli:

Expat Daily News: Buy Real Estate in China and get a Free Wife!

Righto..............but they were clacified by their basic qualities.

So i guess the MKI upgrade is a fail upgrade because the orignal manufacturer is not upgrading its plane to MKI ....

Rest of your post doesn't value enough and is off topic.

Basically the rotating fan blades of the engine are one of the major source for radar waves returning back to its source. What DSI does is it hides those blades from the enemy's radar view, so to speak. Hence reducing the radar signature return and in turn making the aircraft stealthier.

hmmm logically make sense for twin engine.. but still they use Radar blockers for a good performance.. but for single engine i dont think DSI contributes anything to stealth because serpentine intake totaly hides the blade....

And you are discussing airforce comparison :lol:

practially DSI is not meant for stealth... but to over come some problems with less movable parts.... there is no paper which states that DSI is developed for stealth..

the frontal rcs in prototype4 was decreased by 30% due to added dsi as compared to the previous jft prototype

hmmm logically make sense for twin engine.. but still they use Radar blockers for a good performance.. but for single engine i dont think DSI contributes anything to stealth because serpentine intake totaly hides the blade....
practially DSI is not meant for stealth... but to over come some problems with less movable parts.... there is no paper which states that DSI is developed for stealth..

Then is there a paper that states what it was developed for???

There is always more than one way of dealing with anything....Serpentine inlets are one way, DSI is another as are the blockers. One other advantage of having DSI intakes is the removal of moving parts, which further lowers the radar return and also the weight.

Interesting fact: The second stealth based combat aircraft to fly has DSI intakes and is also coincidently single engined; F-35.

Interesting fact: The second stealth based combat aircraft to fly has DSI intakes and is also coincidently single engined; F-35.

JSF having DSI has nothing to do with stealth.... it was developed to ease some restriction on turning for the air flow... having a bump and dump are part of the design and is not the source for stealth design... imagine B2 bomber doesnt have it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom