What's new

IAF losing edge over PAF:Military Intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shame that when we can live as friends after sitt down and find a solution for our problems we are worring about our air force etc. As few days ago Canada was worry India is gaing more power than them.... it should be eye opener for every one. Thats was worry all big powers who want us to fight each other, have our issue like Kashmir etc. Why was Kashmir was left bu British as they did ? They did so UK can have atleast 100 more years with power in world. SO WE SHOULD WAKE UP and solve all our porblems with big heart.

India has to keep on investing in military as we have to face ... a growing superpower on our eastern and northern front .. we need a formidable Air Force , ARMY and NAVY + Space Forces ... so that enemy thinks 100 times before attacking any vital interest of Indian nation on our fronts or overseas ... Best force is the force we never have to use ... powerful Military is the best peace keeper between nations ... cold war is a good example..

This report is Bull , let see what India and Pakistan have

India / Pakistan
262 Nos( 4 Gen) / 84 (4 Gen)

200 Nos (3 Gen) / 160 Nos (3 Gen)

Ground Attack

260 Nos / 160 Nos

So even blind can say where India and Pakistan today.

India / Pakistan

Ground Attack

260 Nos / 160 Nos

I think its to justify for the 10 billion dollar deal for MRCA, and also to nudge the Govt to make the selection fast.

India / Pakistan

Ground Attack

260 Nos / 160 Nos

Mind the fact that India is a much larger country and the IAF cannot focus only on the western front. This is why IAF needs more numbers, and is in the process of getting them.

India / Pakistan

Ground Attack

260 Nos / 160 Nos

I think its to justify for the 10 billion dollar deal for MRCA, and also to nudge the Govt to make the selection fast.

Yeah, the ratios don't look good at all.

We need at least a 3:1 superiority or more, just to keep peace in the region and check adventurism.

Some people tend to get adventurous otherwise.

IAF losing edge to PAF: :yahoo::tup: :wave: :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
When ever ur enemy is crying wolf specially in this case india. u surely know that their is somthing wrong big time

do indian people beliveve this crap?everyone knows the reality is different

We need MMRCA fast...!!!!!
Come add 126 MMRCA and retire those Mig-21 and Mig-27.....

IAF losing edge to PAF: :yahoo::tup: :wave: :wave:

My friend your happiness is just superficial.the heading of the thread is a bit mis leading.Maybe the IAF will have to retire old aircrafts now and thus a fall in operational squadrons but after 2 to 3 years it will change.the MMRCA will be signed by this July and by mid 2012 it will be in full production,the remaining 40 tejas Mk-1 will be gradually inducted,all MiG-29 will be upgraded by 2013,mirages will be upgraded too.i am not even talking about fighters in development (pak fa,fgfa,tejas-mk2). So in 2018 there will be a thread in PDF which will read : - "PAF does not exist in front of IAF in 2018".senior members what do you say?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Technological Gap between PAF & IAF is only going to decrease in the coming years. The IAF has enjoyed the peak superiority over PAF in the last decade. PAF has every plan to counter your up coming inductions be it MMRCA or PAK-FA. By the 2018 we will be hearing more baby cry from the other side of the border. And it will only increase with the passage of time.

And those blinds who think that Pakistan was always an aggressor in the past conflicts. I would say to them, keep living in the fools paradise.

typical sensationalist, emotional media of india and its hysteria

no wonder indians --at least the ones one comes across here -- are such paranoid people.....their news has the real ''ahhhhh eeeeeeeee oooo la la'' factor to it

scare those people into submission with its catchy, spooky headlines and tickers

I mean, theyre doing almost marketing campaign for PAF or something; even our own media doesnt give so much attention to PAF :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom