What's new

IAF introduces AMRAAM Dodger patches for Su-30 MKI pilots on 27 Feb

Now ask your govt why are they complaining to US about those AMRAAMs which your SU-30mki successfully dodged??? Kuch to Dall main Kala ha.. :rofl:

Or i was dodging AMRAAMs when enemy were bombing our Military Headquarters.. So please count this as an achievement of me :enjoy:
what about abhi nandan patch ?

T-03052019164902.png

D5n-e3fU8AEx5fK

It must be so embarrassing for professional Indian fighter pilots that IAF insists on making a fool out of Indians even if it is at the cost of IAF itself getting ridiculed world wide...

How bad is the news that a single Sukhoi-30 has successfully dodged four or five AIM-120C-5 BVRAAMs, for the USAF and NATO?
http://idrw.org/single-sukhoi-30-su...120c-5-bvraams-is-bad-news-for-usaf-and-nato/
Rick Scheff, flies the Viper
Answered Mar 11, 2019

That article is complete nonsense.

Firstly, AMRAAMs miss all the time for plenty of reasons. Sometimes it’s simply pilot error. I’ve shot plenty of missiles in training that would not have hit due to my own buffoonery, and it had nothing to do with enemy capabilities.

Secondly, it’s very common to shoot missiles that were never intended to hit. Take an example of defending something on the ground (which was exactly what was going on here). I might say “hey, if the bad guy gets within X miles I’m going to shoot.” Now, if that bad guy keeps flying straight ahead he’ll die, but if he says “oh, hey, someone shot at me” and turns around the missile will miss. Additionally the bad guy won’t bomb his target, his mission will be a loss, mine will be a win, and that’ll be fine. I suppose that bad guy could turn around and say “I dodged an AMRAAM” but that’s pretty stupid.

Lastly, that article says

“Indian Su-30MKI deployed a combination of Jammers, Flares and Superior maneuverability of the aircraft to outclass the chasing missiles in a matter of few seconds of them begin fired by F-16.”

Flares are an infrared countermeasure. AMRAAMs are radar missiles. If someone tells you they defeated an AIM-120 with a flare they’re just stupid. As far as jammers and maneuverability that makes no sense. If you actually jam the missiles “in a matter of few seconds of them begin fired” then you don’t need to maneuver, they just won’t guide. If you need to maneuver then you probably aren’t jamming effectively, so this entire sentence is idiotic.

Bottom line: whoever wrote that is at best a complete moron, and at worst just nakedly dishonest.

It must be so embarrassing for professional Indian fighter pilots that IAF insists on making a fool out of Indians even if it is at the cost of IAF itself getting ridiculed world wide...

How bad is the news that a single Sukhoi-30 has successfully dodged four or five AIM-120C-5 BVRAAMs, for the USAF and NATO?
http://idrw.org/single-sukhoi-30-su...120c-5-bvraams-is-bad-news-for-usaf-and-nato/
Rick Scheff, flies the Viper
Answered Mar 11, 2019

That article is complete nonsense.

Firstly, AMRAAMs miss all the time for plenty of reasons. Sometimes it’s simply pilot error. I’ve shot plenty of missiles in training that would not have hit due to my own buffoonery, and it had nothing to do with enemy capabilities.

Secondly, it’s very common to shoot missiles that were never intended to hit. Take an example of defending something on the ground (which was exactly what was going on here). I might say “hey, if the bad guy gets within X miles I’m going to shoot.” Now, if that bad guy keeps flying straight ahead he’ll die, but if he says “oh, hey, someone shot at me” and turns around the missile will miss. Additionally the bad guy won’t bomb his target, his mission will be a loss, mine will be a win, and that’ll be fine. I suppose that bad guy could turn around and say “I dodged an AMRAAM” but that’s pretty stupid.

Lastly, that article says

“Indian Su-30MKI deployed a combination of Jammers, Flares and Superior maneuverability of the aircraft to outclass the chasing missiles in a matter of few seconds of them begin fired by F-16.”

Flares are an infrared countermeasure. AMRAAMs are radar missiles. If someone tells you they defeated an AIM-120 with a flare they’re just stupid. As far as jammers and maneuverability that makes no sense. If you actually jam the missiles “in a matter of few seconds of them begin fired” then you don’t need to maneuver, they just won’t guide. If you need to maneuver then you probably aren’t jamming effectively, so this entire sentence is idiotic.

Bottom line: whoever wrote that is at best a complete moron, and at worst just nakedly dishonest.
BS.
Because IAF never said it was flares.
IAF clearly said it was Chaff and I was the one to break this news on this forum

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iaf-...ultiple-amraam-missiles-to-be-awarded.608304/

BS.
Because IAF never said it was flares.
IAF clearly said it was Chaff and I was the one to break this news on this forum

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iaf-...ultiple-amraam-missiles-to-be-awarded.608304/
Hahaha, you guys are such a joke. So you endorse the rest of the article and find one issue with flares, lol, that was never claimed by the Viper pilot but some indian high on the holy excrement and was only debunked by the pilot, lol.

Nice and intelligent.

Hahaha, you guys are such a joke. So you endorse the rest of the article and find one issue with flares, lol, that was never claimed by the Viper pilot but some indian high on the holy excrement and was only debunked by the pilot, lol.

Nice and intelligent.
His entire argument was centered on flares which was a mistake by the blogger at IDRW.
Whereas IAF official citation clearly stated chaff:

Indians' logic:
images (3).jpeg

IAF has become a joke. Due to your ego and false bravadoes, Indian military is losing the reputation it previously had.

At all Indian members,

How does it feel when you celebrate something you never won in reality? Do you feel low/high/ok/fabulous about Indian claims against Pakistan? This "AMRAAM dodger" is just the most recent case, but surgical strike 1, destroying terrorist launch-pads, surgical strike 2, 300 deaths of terrorists are claims without evidence.

I am asking this because entire Indian narrative is built on "what the Indian government says without showing you an inch of evidence". This must be depleting psychologically within you as claims are built on top of words of mouth and backed by more words of mouth and substantiated by more words of mouth. Words after words after words is the only thing you see, hear, feel and witness about your victories against Pakistan. Do you feel hollow? Are unsubstantiated and contradictory claims of your Government are enough for you to feel proud?

His entire argument was centered on flares which was a mistake by the blogger at IDRW.
Whereas IAF official citation clearly stated chaff:
Not my fault if my accost, IDRW and IAF are complete idiots. My friend, you are either lying through your teeth or have serious comprehension problems...

The viper pilot has not made his entire point around flares ,lol, but on the contrary it only appears as one of the idiosyncrasies by IAF that he has debunked...

Read, understand and then try to comeup with some other excuse than claiming IAF said this or that...

The IDRW source is just as Indian as you are...so what to believe? A random two bit Indian poster or an indian defence blog? Both are equally biased and just as ridiculous as IAF claims that Abhi Shot down F16 with unfired missile, lol.
He clearly described how the jamming and out manoeuvring claims are contradictory.

You see why you lot are the laughing stock for the world...

If there is someone to take victory out of something called beaten Black & Blue; IAF is the only defeated player to do so. I am saying all this just because of the patch and I hope, this is not true. If it is then my apologies to the all sane minds as it is too late to be saner in regard to discussing IAF.

Someone like RajPhortySeven adopted the way what PAF did by showing patches, merely to boast some moral & there was no one to slap him hard because on that day IAF lost assets. SU-30 MKI ran out of arena and now being credited for what; dumping the force and running away. If this is some achievement to say that by dodging AMRAAMs then, say goodbye to any logical air warfare.

Why this further self humiliation drama? Seems like Modi gang will take Indian Military to any level merely to save their faces and pretend that there was no loss of an MKI. Instead of saying that MKI dis this or that; just look at the impact on their minds, IAF came out with a patch for dodging AMRAAM inside their own Indian Airspace. One can write non-stop over this but will find hard to let it go just because of this kind of Drama.

I hope again that subjected Patch thing may be proven wrong.

Not my fault if my accost, IDRW and IAF are complete idiots. My friend, you are either lying through your teeth or have serious comprehension problems...

The viper pilot has not made his entire point around flares ,lol, but on the contrary it only appears as one of the idiosyncrasies by IAF that he has debunked...

Read, understand and then try to comeup with some other excuse than claiming IAF said this or that...

The IDRW source is just as Indian as you are...so what to believe? A random two bit Indian poster or an indian defence blog? Both are equally biased and just as ridiculous as IAF claims that Abhi Shot down F16 with unfired missile, lol.
He clearly described how the jamming and out manoeuvring claims are contradictory.

You see why you lot are the laughing stock for the world...
IDRW is just a blog who copy pastes articles.
As per IAF citation some Sukhois were using jammers and some were maneuvering to increase chances of neutralizing the missiles.

Back
Top Bottom