What's new

IAF IL-76A-50E1 AEW&C No Match for PAF Saab 2000 Erieye Claims Global Defense Corp

First of all it was not an incident it was a deliberate military action.

2) Su-30mki shot down within India, Mig 21 on the LOC, complete blackout for the IAF, military installations and depots Bombed by PAF fighters and Mi-17 fratricide IAF. In additions you guys deliberately made a clown out of your self claiming to shoot down shahzuddin in a Block 52d, pulled out the AIM-120 out of the shot down Su-30s *** and made mockery of your nation and Abhinandan mujra was just icing on the cake.

3) You should be ashamed of yourself for labeling a strategic military offensive mission as an incident, further more you should get up, grow a pair and go ask you government that has one of the largest military budget in the world 66 Billion USD and why was it defeated by its competitor spending 90% less, why was PAF able to grab the IAF by the neck, where is the 66 Billion USD capability and why did the Indian government lie to their public who pay taxes! if you are a Tax paying Indian than u should be ashamed that your money is going towards IAF's pilots trip to Pakistan for some Srilankan tea!

Dreams - part 3

Israeli AEW&C are the most advanced in the world. I cannot speak for the Phalcons delivered to India
Not anymore. China has the most advance in the world. 360 degrees, full coverage AESA :enjoy:
Even Chinese were trying to purchase in 2000s but blocked by US.

The one block by US is phalcon from Israel not erieye. Btw, even israel do not own the full tech of phalcon. The shield of these system are made by Chinese and is critical for the performance of phalcon system. I believe the one sold to IAF are inferior compare to Chinese KJ-2000.

The one block by US is phalcon from Israel not erieye. Btw, even israel do not own the full tech of phalcon. The shield of these system are made by Chinese and is critical for the performance of phalcon system. I believe the one sold to IAF are inferior compare to Chinese KJ-2000.

I was telling the same!

I believe the one sold to IAF are inferior compare to Chinese KJ-2000.

Believing is good thing but it could be just a believe and not true.

The indian Air Force AWACS based on the Russian Aircraft (as a platform) incorporates an israeli radar system called the EL/W-2090. This product is by two of israel's well reputed IAI and Elta military corporations.

"The IAI EL/W-2090 is an airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) radar system developed by Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) and Elta Electronics Industries of Israel. Its primary objective is to provide intelligence to maintain air superiority and conduct surveillance. The system is currently in-service with the Indian Air Force."
damn so even the country of origin don't use it. But anything the vedicks have is supreme techlology?

27 years ago, you meant.

@Beast failed in Math....that's why he was assigned to PDF rather than somewhere important. :lol:

damn so even the country of origin don't use it. But anything the vedicks have is supreme techlology?

Anything from the US, Israel or France will be worshipped.....no questions asked. :lol:

Last edited:
technically, Erieye is inferior to PHALCON but you have quantity advantage as of now.

Depends which Erieye you're talking about. The GlobalEye or whatever has an edge. We also don't know the upgrades PAF has done to their Erieyes. They could be as good, if not better than whatever you guys will have.....in the future! :lol:

Dreams - part 3

Dreams are your Phalcons....we already made our dreams into reality.....did you not see our Erieyes? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom