What's new

Final Tests of First Saab-2000 Erieye AEW&C for PAF Have Started

i heard somewhere that our P3-ORION will get a hweye 2C fighting to it.....can anyone back it up with a credible report?

It was requested by Pakistan long time ago, in 2006.

FMS: Pakistan Requests Hawkeye 2000's AEW Suite for P-3s

Just for information, India is being offered with Hawkeye E-2D.

India gets "Futuristic" Hawkeye E-2D aircraft from U.S. | NowPublic News Coverage

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/34037-usa-clears-hawkeye-e-2d-aircraft-india.html

that is what is planned, four Erieyes fitted with radars plus one plane for basic training. so this make a total of 5 SAAB planes out of which 4 will be AWE&C and one will be for training purpose!

regards!

Appreciate that bro thank you for your time.one last thing are we also getting some chinese AWE&C??

yes i know this but the problem is we asked for this but never got offered that is my question....all went quiet after this news didn't it?

yes i know this but the problem is we asked for this but never got offered that is my question....all went quiet after this news didn't it?

Yes things have gone quite, especially considering the fact that E-2C Hawkeye also came to Karachi for presentation. Infact, I had a chance to see one E-2C Hawkeye flying over Jinnah International in July 2005.

Yes things have gone quite, especially considering the fact that E-2C Hawkeye also came to Karachi for presentation. Infact, I had a chance to see one E-2C Hawkeye flying over Jinnah International in July 2005.

that is the problem we always have the submarine U-214 deal has gone quiet the hawkeye deal has gone quiet.....alot of time is wasted after initial interest shown by our armed forces.....

71ee5fd5310f9b7c9a2bad7c74cd4617.jpg

044e8a423be620bc7e5aef9506a38512.jpg

I think I must add that all the military deals we are seeing are part of Mr Musharaf's era , like it or not ...

But we did get alot of military hardware under his watch and achived some major military mile stones

The AWACs were just one of the items and frigates

What has the new administration achived so far

a) Hmmm submarines form France with copters and nuclear deal
(All talk so far)
b) P-3 Upgrades , all talk , so far long timeline 5-6 years was it
c) Some certificate issuance for future aid etc

I think our current administration is too busy fighing this war that is not ours, and wasting our own time

While good little boy India gets all the candy ... :coffee:

that is the problem we always have the submarine U-214 deal has gone quiet the hawkeye deal has gone quiet.....alot of time is wasted after initial interest shown by our armed forces.....

its all about making funds available, whether it is our own money or FMS funds. the other thing is prioritising the induction of the various weapons systems - we all want 'everything' but in reality it dosnt work that way (esp if one has a 'weak' economy)

it is good to hear it comes with trainning and education i hope we will get best of this machine

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom