What's new

IAF had Superior airpower compared to china in 1962

We have 35% of it with us. The Chinese after 62 had fair bit of percentage.

We are shaping the environment so that Kashmiris could come to us without Indian interference.

China can keep the portion they retained after 62.

By your logic we got 65% of it with us.

whatever you wanna do, do it quick. Time is slipping out of your hands like dry sand. I truly believe you had your best chance when insurgency was at peak and we could actually go to war AND U.S was on your side. Now its just a pipe dream and an eternal source of heart burn for you.

Anyway, to the fools who think that we are taught in schools that we won against China, just watch the live broadcast on NDTV.

It quite clearly says, "India reconciling defeat in 1962". Because we accept our mistakes, not brainwash the people to believe that we won.

Spine maharaj spine. thats the keyword to indian security otherwise you end up making mockery of yourself by having the mehamannawazi of taliban in kandhar or by making the forces to enjoy picnic on border over a year or you end up tossing paper dossiers.So grow spine....

jolted by 1962 india decided to use IAF in 1965 and get whooped by much smaller PAF....

kashmiri..................lol.........:lol:

1965 anyone...................

YOu are definitely no living in India. i already exposed you when there was a media blackout with regard to a some internet site including this one in INdia, all Indian posters could not access this. YOu however were able to, therefore you are Pakistani...its ok no need to be ashamed...just accept it and move on

discussing something what was not exercised as an option 50 years is now moot. But what should not be overlooked is how the political class lost their balls on the face of a large enemy.

We have 35% of it with us. The Chinese after 62 had fair bit of percentage.

We are shaping the environment so that Kashmiris could come to us without Indian interference.

China can keep the portion they retained after 62.

OK, so Kashmir is only dear to Pakistan until it is with India, Pakistan have no problem whatsoever with China having a part of it or may be all of it. I hope ur Kashmiri brothers are seeing ur duplicity. If Kashmir was really valued by u than ur Kashmir policy would have been consistent like India, India claims entire Kashmir, no matter if the part of it is with Pakistan or China, of course we will not start a war to regain control over it, but at least our policy is consistent even after 65 years, we are not saying that China can keep the part it has forever.

I still don't understand, if India claims to have superiror airpower in 1962, why still sent S.o.S to get help from U.S; only a nation that run out of military options before seeking help from other. The only rational explaination is that Indian gorverment was afraid of losing the precious airplanes to Chinese ground troops or consider IAF worthless.

Back
Top Bottom