What's new

IAF focused on boosting capabilities after Balakot strikes, Galwan Valley clashes: IAF Chief

No one is selling fighters to us. Except China? That’s the hard truth nothing to do with us. Even after being a USA puppets since 2001, we rely from the Arabs to sell there equipment they no longer need and some of you even mock them.

In all seriousness the Indians are seriously uping their offensive plans through procurement of new aircrafts and arms to list a few CN 295 medium transport aircraft that would be built in India and may poses a fleet of over 60 ,The Chinooks heavy lift platform pared with m777 light howitzer and 100 more MI 17s on order,Not to forget their existing fleet of C130j and c17 Globemaster iii.In case of war their means to transport troops to the northern sector just increased manifolds. We are starting to lack behind.
No one is selling fighters to us. Except China? That’s the hard truth nothing to do with us. Even after being a USA puppets since 2001, we rely from the Arabs to sell there equipment they no longer need and some of you even mock them.
Exactly we are still living in 27 Feb from the looks of it whilst India has moved on to better things

So the Indian Air Force has no "edge" without the Rafales?

I mean that's the only impression being created by the stupid Indian Air Chief.

its not hard truth sir we are not want to buy . just transfer the money they will sale you .

its not hard truth sir we are not want to buy . just transfer the money they will sale you .

I wish I could agree with you sir . Unfortunately, USA backtracked on selling its gunships to us Then proceeded to block turkeys T129 being sold to us. and will stop most western sellers with USA hardware parts from being sold to us

I wish I could agree with you sir . Unfortunately, USA backtracked on selling its gunships to us Then proceeded to block turkeys T129 being sold to us. and will stop most western sellers with USA hardware parts from being sold to us
yes they back track because we were looking for FMS not hard cash . you can buy anything with hard cash . please come out from this thought now . t-129 was between turkey and USA not us USA cant give his costumers easily too .

yes they back track because we were looking for FMS not hard cash . you can buy anything with hard cash . please come out from this thought now . t-129 was between turkey and USA not us USA cant give his costumers easily too .

reminds me of, USA shipments of beans we got given by not f16s and they kept our money to lol

and F16s were sent to storage. Hi

According to Bloomberg News, Turkey’s presidential spokesman Ibrahim Kalin told reporters on Monday that “the US has blocked Turkey’s helicopter sale to Pakistan, which will likely lead to Islamabad buying it from China.”

reminds me of, USA shipments of beans we got given by not f16s and they kept our money to lol

and F16s were sent to storage. Hi

According to Bloomberg News, Turkey’s presidential spokesman Ibrahim Kalin told reporters on Monday that “the US has blocked Turkey’s helicopter sale to Pakistan, which will likely lead to Islamabad buying it from China.”
its not 1980 sir yes that was big blow but our target was nuke back then and no one can offer such tech back then too . now USA know better tech is avilable all they need is hard cash .yes USA blocked choppers as they want to sale to pakistan choppers too . its competition of market

Improving or not recent Indian purchases calls for concern
I think you should be the PAF chief.
Paf is asleep. Has never protected Pakistan and is only involved in making movies. Yet yiu and your family sleep with their eyes shut

I think you should be the PAF chief.
Paf is asleep. Has never protected Pakistan and is only involved in making movies. Yet yiu and your family sleep with their eyes shut
That touched a nerve didn't it.Learn to grow up and respect other people's opinions ya sorry sod. It's a chow from this side of the pond.

That touched a nerve didn't it.Learn to grow up and respect other people's opinions ya sorry sod. It's a chow from this side of the pond.
Its not about touching a nerves...its about empty vessels making noise. And boy ard you making noise
Grow up....what have you ever done for Pakistan that you can talk nonsense about those that guard us when we are asleep.

You are a talker start doing. All I have read is childish grumbles. Show substance.

No need to reply.....

J10CEs are arriving with PL15s, along with more AWACS, Jammers, and new Drones. Unfortunately GANGEDESH has far to much on its plate with China, Pakistan, and COVID.
We are listening the arrivals of J10s since 2010. How sure you are we are receiving the J10 in 2023.

Its not about touching a nerves...its about empty vessels making noise. And boy ard you making noise
Grow up....what have you ever done for Pakistan that you can talk nonsense about those that guard us when we are asleep.

You are a talker start doing. All I have read is childish grumbles. Show substance.

No need to reply.....
No need to reply....hahaha I will reply to your sorry arse.First of all you do not have the right to judge my or anyone's patriotism and loyalty to the nation you are an assuming idiot by the looks of things.Secondly am highly indebted to those who protect our motherland and that includes my father who once served in the armed forces. Lastly charity starts from home before you go pointing fingers around saying oh what have you done for the country and what not,Have a good look at yourself first.

However if there was anything wrong with what I posted before you have the report button.It could not be any simpler.

We are listening the arrivals of J10s since 2010. How sure you are we are receiving the J10 in 2023.
There is no j10 coming.
Paf has said so...why r u listening to people here. They just want attention
No need to reply....hahaha I will reply to your sorry arse.First of all you do not have the right to judge my or anyone's patriotism and loyalty to the nation you are an assuming idiot by the looks of things.Secondly am highly indebted to those who protect our motherland and that includes my father who once served in the armed forces. Lastly charity starts from home before you go pointing fingers around saying oh what have you done for the country and what not,Have a good look at yourself first.

However if there was anything wrong with what I posted before you have the report button.It could not be any simpler.
Loooool

My father served ...... this is the internet and I bet your dad was a super duper general..and you think you know better than PAF. Joke.

Highly indebted....bs...all you have done is complain about then that they make movies only.....that's show you speak with 2 tongues.

What have I done for Pakistan.....I didn't bitch about the very people that protect us by saying they only make movies.

Report.... for losers....but you go ahead.

Welcome to ignore....you made it with the other talkers

Last edited:
There is no j10 coming.
Paf has said so...why r u listening to people here. They just want attention

Loooool

My father served ...... this is the internet and I bet your dad was a super duper general..and you think you know better than PAF. Joke.

Highly indebted....bs...all you have done is complain about then that they make movies only.....that's show you speak with 2 tongues.

What have I done for Pakistan.....I didn't bitch about the very people that protect us by saying they only make movies.

Report.... for losers....but you go ahead.

Welcome to ignore....you made it with the other talkers
I have interacted with many loose cannons but you take the top spot, A typical up his own arse jammy fellow. It's time you learn some manners before someone knocks some sense into your hollow head.Next time you go pointing fingers around challenging ones patriotism and loyalty you better think a million times ya silly sod or better chop them fingers of and shove em up where the sun don't shine you blithering schmuk.

Back
Top Bottom