What's new

IAF focused on boosting capabilities after Balakot strikes, Galwan Valley clashes: IAF Chief

they shoudl just lock these up in a museum, or else these will all crash

Not enough. IAF still playing catch up. We still don't have an answer for the Rafale Killer - Jf-17 with PL-15. Unless AMCA arrives in time, we continue to play catch up.

If we don't have an answer soon to the JF-17, PAF will be running circles around the IAF.

That's beg the question, all those video produced by the Indians about Teja's superiority over JF 17, were just lies and pies in the sky!

If all the BS Indians thrown in the social media about how superior is Teja compared were true, Indians have nothing to worry about. They are already years ahead of Pakistan and PAF.

:sarcastic: I don't know why India spent $ 8 bn on Rafale.

That's beg the question, all those video produced by the Indians about Teja's superiority over JF 17, were just lies and pies in the sky!

If all the BS Indians thrown in the social media about how superior is Teja compared were true, Indians have nothing to worry about. They are already years ahead of Pakistan and PAF.

:sarcastic: I don't know why India spent $ 8 bn on Rafale.

Ha! finally I am forced to explain myself. You are the first to fall for the bait!

The "idea" of the JF-17 is what I call the biggest danger to India not the Jf-17 itself. Honestly, the Jf-17 is an ordinary aircraft that does well for itself based on the needs of PAF. An all metal bird with now a growing crash record when compared to the fighter it's often claimed to be better than - the F-16 further extends my theory of it being an ordinary fighter.

However, the idea that Pakistan can get help with any platforms, sanction free and made to strengthen military might of China with a two-front war / support is what India should be worried. Unlike some of my other country men, I don't think we can win a two-front war.

With access to any weapons Pakistan wants, to now having a common enemy between Pak and China, the military partnership represented by the Jf-17 will be India's challenge.

I hope I made myself clear.

Ha! finally I am forced to explain myself. You are the first to fall for the bait!

The "idea" of the JF-17 is what I call the biggest danger to India not the Jf-17 itself. Honestly, the Jf-17 is an ordinary aircraft that does well for itself based on the needs of PAF. An all metal bird with now a growing crash record when compared to the fighter it's often claimed to be better than - the F-16 further extends my theory of it being an ordinary fighter.

However, the idea that Pakistan can get help with any platforms, sanction free and made to strengthen military might of China with a two-front war / support is what India should be worried. Unlike some of my other country men, I don't think we can win a two-front war.

With access to any weapons Pakistan wants, to now having a common enemy between Pak and China, the military partnership represented by the Jf-17 will be India's challenge.

I hope I made myself clear.

Your opinion is what is wrong with the Indians. Despite knowing its capabilities you are still putting it down.
Even though it is raising interests with many nations. Pakistan never claimed it to be F 16. But it runs F 16 very close in the department of capabilities. Its biggest advantages are its price and the value it offers with a lower price tag compared to likely competitors.
Second problem for India is that Pakistan can quickly build another production line with the help of Chinese and start to produce the jets in quick time. The numbers would also be a disadvantage for India.

The questions still remains, when Teja is so superior to JF 17 , why India bothered to spend close to $10 billion on Rafale!! Why it didn't mass produced Tejas and take care of Pakistan!!

The questions still remains, when Teja is so superior to JF 17 , why India bothered to spend close to $10 billion on Rafale!! Why it didn't mass produced Tejas and take care of Pakistan!!
We never claimed the Tejas is better than the Rafale. We have always called it the LCA where L stands for Light (sometimes you have to state the obvious with fan boys). It's the fan boys like you that claim the JF-17 will kill the Rafale with PL-15. The jf-17 has been compared, contrasted and even declared as a F-16 replacement by many here.

What I think of the JF-17 shouldn't bother you.

If you relate to what I said about the Jf-17 idea then Pakistan is in a great space with China particularly with all the economic challenges it is facing today. It will continue to be a formidable foe because at the ease at which it can counter Indian weapons procurement through a partner that is reliable and seems to be growing the same enemy. Hence, this rate race will continue without any of us getting a clear superiority.

All this assuming the Chinese hardware is as good as its western counterparts.

We never claimed the Tejas is better than the Rafale. We have always called it the LCA where L stands for Light (sometimes you have to state the obvious with fan boys). It's the fan boys like you that claim the JF-17 will kill the Rafale with PL-15. The jf-17 has been compared, contrasted and even declared as a F-16 replacement by many here.

What I think of the JF-17 shouldn't bother you.

If you relate to what I said about the Jf-17 idea then Pakistan is in a great space with China particularly with all the economic challenges it is facing today. It will continue to be a formidable foe because at the ease at which it can counter Indian weapons procurement through a partner that is reliable and seems to be growing the same enemy. Hence, this rate race will continue without any of us getting a clear superiority.

All this assuming the Chinese hardware is as good as its western counterparts.

Don't try to be clever. I asked you a simple question, there are hundreds of Videos by the Indians that show how superior is Tejas compared to JF 17. So when you have superior home made crafts than JF 17 why buy Rafale at such high price!!
Answer this, Teja's fan boy.

Back
Top Bottom