What's new

IAF Drama l Radar images proves that Abhinandan downed Pakistan F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
FP magazine has more credibility than IAF..

From balakot strikes to downing f16. IAF credibility has gone to 0. Its good to see even some Indians are questioning them. As far as International media is concerned, well never mind. Ridiculed and trolled at fullest, even from their strategic allies aka US.

You mean to say they had credibility in the first place? What makes you think that I wonder :o
From balakot strikes to downing f16. IAF credibility has gone to 0. Its good to see even some Indians are questioning them. As far as International media is concerned, well never mind. Ridiculed and trolled at fullest, even from their strategic allies aka US.

Intahai Jahilana bat karte hain Indians.Quoting Indian links and saying what real pentagon official says.... Absolute Bs....Agaya daikhta ja....IAF 4 missiles ko tou convienetly ignore kar gai ab jab lashain dikhain gai tou phir bharat mata jagay gi.....

"Ajj desh ko Rafale ki kami mehsoos hoi
Rafale agar hota tou result kuch aur hota"
Narendra Modi you absolute idiot you just sold out your entire AF to the gutter:rofl::suicide:

IF modi had a pilot licence he would have destroyed all the camps remeber that is IF.

Maps and radar images....
You are talking out of your ***...just like your pm and air chief..
I dont know if you are sorry or not, but if your parents read all the crap that you typed, they will be sorry that they had a hand in bringing you in this world.
Adios.... Gay Hind
Take it easy man. It was all in good humor.
I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Why is it that every Indian posting regarding this topic posts Indian links? Like Indian sources can be unbiased.

Does the IAF know what chaffs are by any chance?
Yes, when you claim Su30 kill they do know about counter measures. They don't know anything about counter measures when they say they hit the F-16.
BTW how can they tell from a radar scan that it was an F-16 that got? If that the only proof they got to show then it would be logical to claim that they shot an aircraft but they don't know what sort it was.

No, it is not, especially when quoting unnamed sources.

A legitimate publication publishing a story from a verified Pentagon correspondent is

You people are the literal definition of brainwashed, its literally spelled out in front of you and you come up with all kinds of stupid conspiracy theories to deny it.

A magzine is not a spokesperson of US.
the female that called lara is a Pentagon corespondent for foreign policy, her twitter account already posted in different thread and that stated she is a Pentagon corespondent @BrOkEn HeArT :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

And tell me how many Pentagon corespondent for foreign policy @BrOkEn HeArT :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

No, it is not, especially when quoting unnamed sources.
yes she is already posted in different thread and her account clearly states that she is Pentagon corespondent @Osiris

A magzine is not a spokesperson of US.
GifMeme17222508042019.gif

^^^ this will REALLY break your heart @The BrOkEn HeArT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom