What's new

IAF Drama l Radar images proves that Abhinandan downed Pakistan F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to show the people in Pakistan but cannot spend outside .
No fuselage ,no bodies

It is better Pak military to stop everything here ,otherwise more embarassment is guaranteed.

Oh yes .
Abhinandan shit down decoys so that two pilots jumps outside from decoys .

Quite entertaining.
What ever fantasy makes your little heart Happy my child.iaf took 50 days to make blips and dots. Just for u at least u can do is believe in their stories ;)

Yea it doesnt take weeks to release a confirmed hit video :undecided:
I am 100% sure that mig-21 destruction is available with PAF on tape. The problem is second plane. If ISPR releases video everybody will be asking for second from ISPR. Which is currently an unsolved myth at moment and same case also stands with IAF.

I personally thinks that on that day 2 objects were brought down.

1) IAF Mig-21 shot down by JF 17
2) IAF Mi-17v5 chopper either brought down by friendly fire or technical fault or <10% chances of hit by a PAF plane.

And all other things are bullshit i.e. downing of F-16, dodging of 5 AMRAAMS like dodge the bullet stunt and Second IAF plane shot down unitl, unless proven otherwise.

Another theory may have some weight bcz of Indians cry over use of F16 is second plane was shot down using f16 and now ISPR is concealing it over fear of further limitations on usage of F16.

However in 2 day double wicket match between Pak and India, india won the toss elected to bat first tried to play aggressively but later contained by Pak bowlers good line. On next Pakistan played aggressively on one end and defensively on other end and chased down the target and won the match. Now, india out of its habit blaming Pak for ball tampering and not accepting defeat.

"Youngsters played well"

What ever fantasy makes your little heart Happy my child.iaf took 50 days to make blips and dots. Just for u at least u can do is believe in their stories ;)

Whatever you said ,here noone cares .

It was that FP magazine .So we released the footage .

Let the fog of war clear. There are bigger things they need to be worried about.

The lost F-16 will be the least of their problems. Just a minor PR problem, compared to the rest of the mess.

Let the fog of war clear. There are bigger things they need to be worried about.

The lost F-16 will be the least of their problems. Just a minor PR problem, compared to the rest of the mess.

Actually I didnt get what you meant there :D

As you can believe shooting of F-16 without evidence (infect in the presence of counter evidence which confirms Abhi didn't fire a single missile) how would you react if Pakistan claims it shot Indian Tejas on the day and which fell in India and shows you some patly masked jagged images as you've shown? Would that be a sufficient evidence for you to believe Tejas has been downed?

As you can believe shooting of F-16 without evidence (infect in the presence of counter evidence which confirms Abhi didn't fire a single missile) how would you react if Pakistan claims it shot Indian Tejas on the day and which fell in India and shows you some patly masked jagged images as you've shown? Would that be a sufficient evidence for you to believe Tejas has been downed?

You are welcome to claim shooting down a satellite, for all I care. In fact, you are welcome to claim anything you want, like shooting down a Su-30.

My point is entirely different, something which he understands completely and something a few of your senior members referred to in another thread. Cheers.

So bhakts definition of footage r two stills.of blips and dots that's too after 40+ days

OK
If u say so Sonny :)

So bhakts definition of footage r two stills.of blips and dots that's too after 40+ days

OK
If u say so Sonny :)

I believe that a video footage of the whole episode would perhaps have been very embarrassing for India. So they showed, what we call "totay".

Good to show the people in Pakistan but cannot spend outside .
No fuselage ,no bodies

It is better Pak military to stop everything here ,otherwise more embarassment is guaranteed.

Oh yes .
Abhinandan shit down decoys so that two pilots jumps outside from decoys .

Quite entertaining.
i am curious,
  1. is IAF offical version is still that they hit balakot strikes good, despite on the ground and satellite reporting??
  2. whats the version of mig21, is it technical fall or shot down by PAF?
  3. any final word on mi17 fate?

i am curious,
whats the version of mig21, is it technical fall or shot down by PAF?
Their stupid reporters didnt even bother to ask that simple question. They are asking stupid bollywood questions..they are more worried about abinandhan and his relationship with his wife and kids rather than asking that simple question, what was the reason of the mig-21 going down, in India no one knows that apart from IAF!

Pakistan: “We shot down two IAF fighter jets, a Mig-21 and a Sukhoi-30MKI. But since we are a peace loving country we are returning the Mig-21 pilot to India.”

Sane Person: “But what of the other pilot(s) still in your custody?”

Pakistan: “Well since India did not ask for them, why should we return them?”

Sane Person: “Why did India not ask for them?”

Pakistan: “Because that would effectively mean having to acknowledge that they lost two fighters, including one superior Sukhoi-30MKI to a JF-17!”

Sane Person: “But why then is Pakistan not producing those pilot(s), and revealing to the World that India did loose a Mig-21 and Sukhoi-30MKI or even three Mig-21s to JF-17s-and take credit for it?”

Pakistan: “Well, we are simple minded peace loving people. Why would we want to embarrass our brothers in India?”

Have to say, can't argue with that. Can we? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom