What's new

IAF Chief Flies Sortie in F-15 Fighter Jet in Israel, Discusses Military Ties With Counterpart

r
Lost me at “BM saturation”

Matalab kuch bhi, eh ?

No enemy can tell the type of warhead in a BM, they will assume the worst and…

Then keep believing your enemy is “stupid”

thanks !
Both countries including India have enough capacity not to go nuclear from the start. Also both countries will likely have comms channels and before things go nuclear each side will know what the red lines are.

r
Lost me at “BM saturation”

Matalab kuch bhi, eh ?

No enemy can tell the type of warhead in a BM, they will assume the worst and…

Then keep believing your enemy is “stupid”

thanks !
Well no it is a professional armed forces but Indians in general are stupid but crafty.

After first participation by PAF in Red Flag in 2010, the PAF Air chief commented that one of the reasons to go to Red Flag was to find out and make sure in modern warfare, PAF wasn't left far behind....glad to say, we are not missing much......perhaps one of the reasons, Exercise Falcon Talon was held in Pakistan at the behest of USAF in early 2019.

Did he? for instance, the USN first tested cooperative target engagement in 1998. Today, a naval aviator can bring off board sensors and munitions into the fight. Enemy formations can be attacked from totally unexpected quadrants with little to no time to react.

Does the PAF have this capability? Maybe they do - you tell me. I can get into space based or cyber assets, I can speak of C4ISR..or even augmented reality networked battlefield simulated training. I don’t even know how many hours of stick time PAF pilots get each year and if it’s even comparable to wealthier nations such as Israel.

Yes the PAF has a proud combat legacy but that’s history. If India is the only challenge the PAF face in the foreseeable future then yes with strategic timely investments the PAF will achieve supremacy over the IAF. But if your neighbor grows a brain and leverages emerging technologies better than Pakistan then the PAF will be significantly challenged in the next skirmish or war.

The message is strategic investments in emerging technologies and concepts if this is indeed in the PAF roadmap then all good the future is bright.

Did he? for instance, the USN first tested cooperative target engagement in 1998. Today, a naval aviator can bring off board sensors and munitions into the fight. Enemy formations can be attacked from totally unexpected quadrants with little to no time to react.

Does the PAF have this capability? Maybe they do - you tell me. I can get into space based or cyber assets, I can speak of C4ISR..or even augmented reality networked battlefield simulated training. I don’t even know how many hours of stick time PAF pilots get each year and if it’s even comparable to wealthier nations such as Israel.

Yes the PAF has a proud combat legacy but that’s history. If India is the only challenge the PAF face in the foreseeable future then yes with strategic timely investments the PAF will achieve supremacy over the IAF. But if your neighbor grows a brain and leverages emerging technologies better than Pakistan then the PAF will be significantly challenged in the next skirmish or war.

The message is strategic investments in emerging technologies and concepts if this is indeed in the PAF roadmap then all good the future is bright.
PAF pilots fly an average of 200-240 hours a year. And that includes F-7s, Mirages and F-16s. I'd assume JF-17s as well.

PAF pilots fly an average of 200-240 hours a year. And that includes F-7s, Mirages and F-16s. I'd assume JF-17s as well.

Which is very good …much higher than I thought possible due to economic issues faced by Pakistan.

Wondering full Israel Airforce medics and support on high alert amid signs of Indian air force pilots 'may' crash their F-15s too.

I am pleasantly surprised that PAF Pilots fly these level of hours. My understanding was PAF had reduced the number of hours given the financial and system constraints. I guess my views and sources were wrong. (My assessment had them between 120-160 hours a year - on their primary platform).

Last edited:
Biggest point to note: Israel has been supplying various weapon systems, missiles and unmanned aerial vehicles to India over the last few years but the transactions have largely remained behind the curtains.

@Sharma Ji I thought these Israelis jews betrayed you guys with the whole Hindi-Israeli bhai bhai on twitter no??

They put you gaomuttar worshippers in your place lmao 😆

Indeed he did and USAF instructors were not short of words who trained initial batch of PAF pilots on the Vipers....interestingly, PAF is said to still hold the record for converting to F-16s in double time.

''''PAF Pilots are of very high calibre, commented the Instructor who trained the initial batch of Six PAF pilots on the F-16 Fighting Falcons. According to the author, these comments had even more significance since same USAF Instructor had both American and Israeli Pilots in the course. After nearly Forty Years, this disclosure becomes more apparent as it's said that for nearly four decades, PAF holds the record, as no other Airforce has inducted the F-16s in such a short span of time as did the PAF. While European Air Arms took Four Years and the Israelis completed it in 3.5 Years, the PAF did it in 18 Months. Albeit, this news was carried by few aviation journals at the time however, recently it was confirmed by one of the first 10 pilots who went to US for training (after the first 6, 4 more went who were known as the First 10 Foreign Students).''

Which is very good …much higher than I thought possible due to economic issues faced by Pakistan.
I felt it is too much as well at times. Missed out on a lot of family events, but that's the nature of how things are there.

They do fluctuate but the overall average annual hours are just over NATO standards.
I am pleasantly surprised that PAF Pilots fly these level of hours. My understanding was PAF had reduced the number of hours given the financial and system constraints. I guess my views and sources were wrong. (My assessment had them between 120-160 hours a year - on their primary platform).
Can be very possible. But I doubt 120 hours, that's very low.

I am totally against state of Israel but I have to say i met Israelis they treat me like yo bro compared to these lebanese , egyptians, palestinians ****andus ***anjars
As long as you don't mention Palestine Israelis are good people lol (from my experience)

Israeli IAF = based on American and British model(s) of Air Force; well-trained pilots; professionalism in organizational structure and processes; technological superiority in current times

PAF = based on American and British model(s) of Air Force(s); well-trained and/or skilled pilots; professionalism in organizational structure and processes; well-equipped for regional challenges in current times

Indian IAF = based on Soviet and Russian model(s) of Air Force; bureaucracy in organizational structure and processes; improvements in equipment after 27/2/19

Israeli IAF = based on American and British model(s) of Air Force; well-trained pilots; professionalism in organizational structure and processes; technological superiority in current times

PAF = based on American and British model(s) of Air Force(s); well-trained and/or skilled pilots; professionalism in organizational structure and processes; well-equipped for regional challenges in current times

Indian IAF = based on Soviet and Russian model(s) of Air Force; bureaucracy in organizational structure and processes; improvements in equipment after 27/2/19
The IAF is also based on British model

True but then air combat was far simpler back then. Today, a sophisticated adversary like Israel can have you chasing shadows while they quickly degrade your ability to see, hear and eventually respond to debilitating attacks. The fight has evolved but Pakistan is yet to recognize a new era has dawned and equip and train accordingly.

Maybe I'm being harsh, perhaps clever people inside PAF are aware but don't have the means to pivot and recalibrate. Perhaps there is no need to since you have a clumsy, incompetent enemy next door - who knows.
Terming Indian Air force as Clumsy and incompetent??? Perhaps the most incompetent forces may be of USA's because they have lost Vietnam, Afghan war and who know how many more??

If was IAF that incompetent, India would have lost those many wars it fought with its adversaries.. Yes we lot 1962 and we admit that.. But IAF performed well in other wars and OBJECTIVE was achieved..

Dear Pakistani members, please do not respond to this post of mine..

Back
Top Bottom