What's new

IAF, Army engage in war drill along India-China border

As I said before, BD will decide their own fate regardless of India military superiority, either die from not having water for die for good cause to cause Damage to India as retaliation.

As for China You talk like your Indian forces is far superior than China, set blockage to our merchant ship will only invite retaliation to your Indian sea coast, we will patrol and sink your merchant ship as well...and let see who will prevail. As for South Tibet, when war come...we will bring as much as divisions, airplane and "CHINESE BRAHMOs version" to offset your advantage: for same range as your Brahmos..we can hit your heart land such New delhi....and all you commercial and Industrial bases will be at our mercy...defy us is not an option.

dude thr are no sea lanes that indian ships use to get vital supplies from any country near chinese landmass ... but on the other hand chinese do use the shipping lanes from gulf and africa which goes pretty close to indian land mass and indian islands... so yes we have superiority on these lanes there is no way chinese can match us near indian waters we will sink every single chinese navy ship coming close to indian seas...

so for every drop of water we will make you pay a gallon of gulf and african oil... and hitting new delhi well hit us and we will shower Agnis on Beijing shanghai.. and every chinese city sitting on eastern side of china...

As I said before, BD will decide their own fate regardless of India military superiority, either die from not having water for die for good cause to cause Damage to India as retaliation.

As for China You talk like your Indian forces is far superior than China, set blockage to our merchant ship will only invite retaliation to your Indian sea coast, we will patrol and sink your merchant ship as well...and let see who will prevail. As for South Tibet, when war come...we will bring as much as divisions, airplane and "CHINESE BRAHMOs version" to offset your advantage: for same range as your Brahmos..we can hit your heart land such New delhi....and all you commercial and Industrial bases will be at our mercy...defy us is not an option.

Dont worry when you block the rivers, we'll show Bangladesh what you guys are up to. And if Bangla wants to they can chit chat with you guys...maybe burn your embassy down, rape your women, etc....wouldn't put a positive light on China since they are the ones causing such problems.....LMAO......think a bit more before you come back here and try to start something you cannot handle

do u have any idea what you are writing??:rofl:
or as usual brain farts:rofl: neaplese earn their neighborhood through india:lol:

you are right. the nepalese families must be thankful for indian pimps selling tens of thousands of their teenage girls to labour on GB road. I think the war on india make absolute sense first to recover our land second to liberate the people along the red corridor and kashmir then to liberate the girls from torture

dude thr are no sea lanes that indian ships use to get vital supplies from any country near chinese landmass ... but on the other hand chinese do use the shipping lanes from gulf and africa which goes pretty close to indian land mass and indian islands... so yes we have superiority on these lanes there is no way chinese can match us near indian waters we will sink every single chinese navy ship coming close to indian seas...

so for every drop of water we will make you pay a gallon of gulf and african oil... and hitting new delhi well hit us and we will shower Agnis on Beijing shanghai.. and every chinese city sitting on eastern side of china...

You forgot that China can dispatch Subs to Indian ocean and even further to embush your merchants ship that carry oils and other good from Middle east and Africa.

As for Oil, we never put all eggs in same basket, we get it from South Amarica too beside we have tonnes of reserve in Xinjians..good enough to withstand during war time..sinking few chinese merchants ships is not a big deal but I can't say the same that you Indians without waters...+400 millions Indians that need waters every..do the math..how long can they withstand without drinking...or if we flush undrinkable water for you...see who will collapse first...I will gamble the fate of +400 millions without waters for few chinese oil tanker..you want to bet?...and by the way it's the other way around..for every drop of oil that we lost, you Indians will lost 1000000 gallons of water...

Dont worry when you block the rivers, we'll show Bangladesh what you guys are up to. And if Bangla wants to they can chit chat with you guys...maybe burn your embassy down, rape your women, etc....wouldn't put a positive light on China since they are the ones causing such problems.....LMAO......think a bit more before you come back here and try to start something you cannot handle

I would offer a different option, blowing up all the banks along the Ganges, Yamura etc with our precision missiles and let the flood immerse their capital with the foulest water. And guess what kind of organisms will grow and mutate in an environment like their dreamed heaven: 40 degrees and plenty of wastes to feed on

You forgot that China can dispatch Subs to Indian ocean and even further to embush your merchants ship that carry oils and other good from Middle east and Africa.

As for Oil, we never put all eggs in same basket, we get it from South Amarica too beside we have tonnes of reserve in Xinjians..good enough to withstand during war time..sinking few chinese merchants ships is not a big deal but I can't say the same that you Indians without waters...+400 millions Indians that need waters every..do the math..how long can they withstand without drinking...or if we flush undrinkable water for you...see who will collapse first...I will gamble the fate of +400 millions without waters for few chinese oil tanker..you want to bet?...and by the way it's the other way around..for every drop of oil that we lost, you Indians will lost 1000000 gallons of water...

haha chinese sub (more noisier than 80s soviet tech.. dude india is getting P-8I).. which can blast every super duper chinese sub.. dude how long will ur reserves last .. the coming war of India China will be a long one .. and where do you got this 400 million figure... brahmputra only satisfy needs of 1% of indian population.. you poor in geography ... check the map.. and rest assured we will first take out few dams that u chinese can build thr which can stop only few % of water...

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

I would offer a different option, blowing up all the banks along the Ganges, Yamura etc with our precision missiles and let the flood immerse their capital with the foulest water. And guess what kind of organisms will grow and mutate in an environment like their dreamed heaven: 40 degrees and plenty of wastes to feed on

three gorges dam. a single hit from indian missile... wat happen to chinese the forbidden kingdom ??? :) :) :)

haha chinese sub (more noisier than 80s soviet tech.. dude india is getting P-8I).. which can blast every super duper chinese sub.. dude how long will ur reserves last .. the coming war of India China will be a long one .. and where do you got this 400 million figure... brahmputra only satisfy needs of 1% of indian population.. you poor in geography ... check the map.. and rest assured we will first take out few dams that u chinese can build thr which can stop only few % of water...

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

By
three gorges dam. a single hit from indian missile... wat happen to chinese the forbidden kingdom ??? :) :) :)

I am afraid you only have 1/100 sec to smell the explosives raining down on you from our MBRLs and SLBMs !
3 gorges dam? the least to worry about. you don't know our Great thinkers and Strategists have already premeditated the likelihood of the Dam being posed as a target of enemy attacks? Keep dreaming!

I am afraid you only have 1/100 sec to smell the explosives raining down on you from our MBRLs and SLBMs !
3 gorges dam? the least to worry about. you don't know our Great thinkers and Strategists have already premediated the likelihood of the Dam being posed as a likely target of enemy attacks? Keep dreaming!

haha :rofl:

Agni shower on Chinese cities.. and couple of hits on every single big dam in china... and that wud make chinese .. THE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM...

you are right. the nepalese families must be thankful for indian pimps selling tens of thousands of their teenage girls to labour on GB road. I think the war on india make absolute sense first to recover our land second to liberate the people along the red corridor and kashmir then to liberate the girls from torture

Nepal is the problem itself......when they value the life of their own women...the flesh trade will stop. Would you like to do some research how Chinese businessmen go to poorer Asian countries to fuk underage virgins? In China, itself I can show you Hong Kong sex slaves...

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

3 gorges dam? the least to worry about. you don't know our Great thinkers and Strategists have already premeditated the likelihood of the Dam being posed as a target of enemy attacks? Keep dreaming!

Im sure they did, and there is nothing you can do about it. Launch an attack on India, and see what devastation the dam would cause as it collapses... perhaps a River Tsunami LMAO

three gorges dam. a single hit from indian missile... wat happen to chinese :) :) :)

you Just assume too much about your Naval superiority, just because you have few western tech will make think you gonna be the winner at sea? we chinese didn't revail new toys yet...with high tech fight such gulf war...it will be very short intensive and decisive fight...everything will be decided in matter of weeks.

You Indians always believe that brahmputra is the only river that we control...as I mention earlier...3 tributaries rivers that flown from Tibet accros Nepal to your sacred Ganga rivers, if we decide to divert it...let say 1 to 5% of water drop...will be good enough to set panick to those who use this river...without saying that the head water source of Ganges in just happen to be near our border...decide yourself how vulnerable if we want to set dirty hand on it...and figure out yourself...how many users for that river...according to what I found in internet...more that +400 millions if I'm not wrong.

I'm wondering myself If you will have the will to take our Three gorges dam...if you find out that your massive population is suffering from dehydration...

Great! All those new organisms that will mutate will give Indians natural immunity and nelp to fast track our Bio weapons program......

Nepal is the problem itself......when they value the life of their own women...the flesh trade will stop. Would you like to do some research how Chinese businessmen go to poorer Asian countries to fuk underage virgins? In China, itself I can show you Hong Kong sex slaves...

That's no comparison the Mumbai sex trade is the world's biggest. Which businessmen dont fool around on trips. Dont think you indians are saints. It is widely publicised in dozens of films,news and postings on internet that indian pimps are craving for girls in the sex trade. They will do everything which include human trafficking of course to meet the immense demand in their flourishing flesh market.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Great! All those new organisms that will mutate will give Indians natural immunity and nelp to fast track our Bio weapons program......

Yeah that will be the surviving minority who will see a dawning india under PRC rules

you Just assume too much about your Naval superiority, just because you have few western tech will make think you gonna be the winner at sea? we chinese didn't revail new toys yet...with high tech fight such gulf war...it will be very short intensive and decisive fight...everything will be decided in matter of weeks.

You Indians always believe that brahmputra is the only river that we control...as I mention earlier...3 tributaries rivers that flown from Tibet accros Nepal to your sacred Ganga rivers, if we decide to divert it...let say 1 to 5% of water drop...will be good enough to set panick to those who use this river...without saying that the head water source of Ganges in just happen to be near our border...decide yourself how vulnerable if we want to set dirty hand on it...and figure out yourself...how many users for that river...according to what I found in internet...more that +400 millions if I'm not wrong.

I'm wondering myself If you will have the will to take our Three gorges dam...if you find out that your massive population is suffering from dehydration...

We are developing tech to desalinate salt water.....as time goes by.....this tech will be more cost effective..

poor chinese high IQ fanboys.. after telling u every freakin fact ur back on square one.. haha ... better brain fart on some others face,, we indians gonnaa. gang bang you everywhere ..:)

Back
Top Bottom