What's new

IAF, Army engage in war drill along India-China border

I'm sure every chinese people could not make mistake like that including you.
I am from Tianjin but do not like some people say he also from Tianjin,for what you can guess.What is the tone sounds when you speak in Chinese,standard Mandarin or?

Of course i speak standard mandarin now I don't live in Tianjin and people would look at me very weirdly If I still spoke in the brash high pitch tone like when I use to. I still say Go bu li Baozi in Tianjingese if that is any consolation.

Do you mean that you will sacrifice million of Bangladeshi just to de-hydrate Indian? But. Please don't worry because how much water you will stop, that much of water, we will take from Bangladesh's share;).

If you take Bangladesh as hostage and bargain in Sino-India water confilict...you will have to open another front...and be ready to answer to Bangladesh retaliation...and be ready to count your damage and body bags.

If you take Bangladesh as hostage and bargain in Sino-India water confilict...you will have to open another front...and be ready to answer to Bangladesh retaliation...and be ready to count our damage and body bags.

only goat to be sacrificed here is BD.you are free to stop water;)

If you take Bangladesh as hostage and bargain in Sino-India water confilict...you will have to open another front...and be ready to answer to Bangladesh retaliation...and be ready to count your damage and body bags.

We don't have to give answer to anyone.

1024px-Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna_basins.jpg

Your question in water war will be answer for bangladesh.

Check any map. :azn:

The vast majority of our population lives in the Eastern half of China. The Western half of China is mostly unpopulated.

On the other hand... the Indian capital New Delhi is right next to the Tibetan border. As well as the Indian population centers along the Ganges river, again which is right next to the Tibetan border.

dam , man you are smart ... :meeting: that's what i call strategic mind ... :tup:
:china: :cheers: :pakistan:

only goat to be sacrificed here is BD.you are free to stop water;)

Sacrify BD? or should I say sacrify your north eastern section of India..let see who will dictate the course of the future...and we will stop water anytime we want....we're not pressing to do so.

QUOTE=Kesang;2659630]We don't have to give answer to anyone.

Your question in water war will be answer for bangladesh.[/QUOTE]

Thanks you for showing such explicite river map that I 've been looking for :lol: Take a look at the map, how about Ganges river...three main tributaries rivers (Lucknow, Gandak, Kosi) from Tibet that cross Nepal, if we ask Nepal to block and divert these for rivers unless if they want to receive water from us..then your famous sacre river Ganga will see the water drop by huge amount of level..that is good enought to set panick for +400 millions water lover indians..and shake the foundation of Indian civilisation...

..And mark my word...before anything could hapen to BD, +400 millions will suffers and your nation will face a chaotic disorder....LMAO

Mate already our most northern parts are almost dry because of the precious hydro-electric project and some projects of yours to to connect all water bodies in India. Say any more drama with water, then i could say it will not be realistic for us to pump all the water north from Bay of Bengal (it' salty also), underground waters aren't viable as the level dropped a decade back, and the quantity isn't enough. So you are a strategist, what will you think of doing??!!!!
I think i can go upstream in the right direction and get my share of water as i will have nothing else to loose. End of the day we still will have nothing else to loose if we become hostile.
But dunno do you guys really wanna make millions suffer just because of your egos and little wars!!?? Just think as a human, let South Asia be peaceful, remain peaceful.
Thank You (for reading my troll-ing)

But you Indians still love him...that how Maoist is named right? I believe millions of these people in India still fighting for his Ideal...especially those hungry people with 1 meal per day...or those deseparated farmers that your gorvernment is so careless about them.

They don;t love him...they just want your funding, supplies, and training....simple

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Mate already our most northern parts are almost dry because of the precious hydro-electric project and some projects of yours to to connect all water bodies in India. Say any more drama with water, then i could say it will not be realistic for us to pump all the water north from Bay of Bengal (it' salty also), underground waters aren't viable as the level dropped a decade back, and the quantity isn't enough. So you are a strategist, what will you think of doing??!!!!
I think i can go upstream in the right direction and get my share of water as i will have nothing else to loose. End of the day we still will have nothing else to loose if we become hostile.
But dunno do you guys really wanna make millions suffer just because of your egos and little wars!!?? Just think as a human, let South Asia be peaceful, remain peaceful.

Fine....then you want a peaceful South Asia? Then learn the defintion of peace before you support terrorism in INdia. There is ample proof, so pl don;t deny such. Its available in the public domain. Im all for peace but if Bangladesh gets any drier, focus all energies and blame towards China....not us

Sacrify BD? or should I say sacrify your north eastern section of India..let see who will dictate the course of the future...and we will stop water anytime we want....we're not pressing to do so.

QUOTE=Kesang;2659630]We don't have to give answer to anyone.

Your question in water war will be answer for bangladesh.

Thanks you for showing such explicite river map that I 've been looking for :lol: Take a look at the map, how about Ganges river...three main tributaries rivers (Lucknow, Gandak, Kosi) from Tibet that cross Nepal, if we ask Nepal to block and divert these for rivers unless if they want to receive water from us..then your famous sacre river Ganga will see the water drop by huge amount of level..that is good enought to set panick for +400 millions water lover indians..and shake the foundation of Indian civilisation...

..And mark my word...before anything could hapen to BD, +400 millions will suffers and your nation will face a chaotic disorder....LMAO[/QUOTE]

Mark my words....China population is concentrated in the East like you said...400 million of ours die....think how mny of yours shall perish...don;t be foolish with your words...tit for tat....your underground bunker/tunnel has already been identified and is being mapped out.....China tred bullying India then we started a dialogue with the US:azn:...waht you are seeing around is the transformation of your backyard.....A lot of your neighbors are tired of your antics.....they are all becoming US satelites....Spheres of Influence...all the money you pour into them wont; matter the way you are rubbing them... As for Nepal...don;t make up stuff....the Indian govt neglected Nepal....now your meddling has made India notice....Nepal was a Hindu Kingdom till very recently.....don;t forget....No matter how much BS you spew you cannot shake that bridge..

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;2659677 said:
dam , man you are smart ... :meeting: that's what i call strategic mind ... :tup:
:china: :cheers: :pakistan:

You call that smart..LMAO.....wow....then I see where you stand!!! If you couldn;t figure that out for yourself, then you got some serious porblems with your wit

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Is that Saddam Hussein?

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

And there was no such thing as India until 47. Before then it was just a bunch of barbarian tribes fighting each other all the times.

Yes there was....Under Ashoka...and don;t ever forget it....

That what I meant that India will sacrify their North east land if they think BD is easily be pushed around, BD has nothing to lose anyway without water...the only hope is fight for it regardless of consequence, and the right direction is as you said to liberate Northern land just above BD, we evil Chinese will size opportunity to get Southern Tibet back...while BD help to Squeez the chicken neck to delay Indian army reinforcement to arunachal pradesh until we neutralize all Indians force in that area :lol:.

This remind me of what some Indians forumners dream to sent Indian army to north Vietnam to fight against us the evil Chinese...but I believe my version is more realistic.

But I agree with you Yasinbin let South Asia be peaceful, remain peaceful, we Chinese did not cut off water that flown into Brahmaputra but I think India is going for real to divert water to merge with other Indians rivers...as the video clip from youtube that I shown previously.

That what I meant that India will sacrify their North east land if they think BD is easily be pushed around, BD has nothing to lose anyway without water...the only hope is fight for it regardless of consequence, and the right direction is as you said to liberate Northern land just above BD, we evil Chinese will size opportunity to get Southern Tibet back...while BD help to Squeez the chicken neck to delay Indian army reinforcement to arunachal pradesh until we neutralize all Indians force in that area :lol:.

This remind me of what some Indians forumners dream to sent Indian army to north Vietnam to fight against us the evil Chinese...but I believe my version is more realistic.

But I agree with you Yasinbin let South Asia be peaceful, remain peaceful, we Chinese did not cut off water that flown into Brahmaputra but I think India is going for real to divert water to merge with other Indians rivers...as the video clip from youtube that I shown previously.

thr are few things you consider first ...

BD is surrounded by all sides by one BIG FAT GIANT called India ... and i say all side coz bay of bengal entry point goes from Andandaman islands.. an unsinkable air craft carrier ... so BD will never dare to cross its limits...

the other thing being Brahmputra river .. the thing is that its not possible to divert significant amount of water from Brahmputra... may be few % water can be stopped but ... economic costs and engg tech required for this diversion is still not thr... and even if a few % drop in water comes.. it will be good for North East india as flooding can be significantly reduced in north east and we can also build more dams as no international pressure will be on india as India has to save water for her citizens first..

so at the end of the day BD is the bigger loser... and after seeing posts from BD members here .. i have no sympathy for them...
so go ahead n do your thing.. but dont ever think that BD will ever cross its limits.. but India will sure block sea lanes close to indian land mass and indian island.. and you must know where andman islands are situated you.. build dams on brahmputra we have reason to block sea lanes for chinese ships... we will make you pay for gulf oil 10 times more... oil for water :)... chinese industries will be squeezed as oil cost rises.. that wud be fun..WIN WIN for india... and if you dare cross arunachal border again.. just a reminder.. 3 mountain divisions stationed thr + Su - 30 MKI + brahmos and defensive position on continous construction since 1962.. it wud be fun annihilating PLA :)

Mark my words....China population is concentrated in the East like you said...400 million of ours die....think how mny of yours shall perish...don;t be foolish with your words...tit for tat....your underground bunker/tunnel has already been identified and is being mapped out.....China tred bullying India then we started a dialogue with the US:azn:...waht you are seeing around is the transformation of your backyard.....A lot of your neighbors are tired of your antics.....they are all becoming US satelites....Spheres of Influence...all the money you pour into them wont; matter the way you are rubbing them... As for Nepal...don;t make up stuff....the Indian govt neglected Nepal....now your meddling has made India notice....Nepal was a Hindu Kingdom till very recently.....don;t forget....No matter how much BS you spew you cannot shake that bridge..

Sound like someone is for another Nuke showdown :lol: I have never said the we gonna perished +400 Indians...What I said it to have them suffer...tit for tat? give me a break,you're not in the league for that affirmation, so you saw our bunker and then? are we gonna so scare to hide indefinily in war time...LMAO

Woo..someone gonna cry in uncle SAM's shoulder :lol:...we evil Chinese is so scare...tell did you guys got any help in 1962?

as for our neighbors...we know how to manage them, there is not permanent enemy or permanent friends...remember that, but my advise for you is to look around your own neighbors...and talk about your Indian sphere of Influence...LMAO

Nepal has China card on Hand against your bullying attitude, you have took their lands...ask Nepalese...how much do they have your Indians.

Sound like someone is for another Nuke showdown :lol: I have never said the we gonna perished +400 Indians...What I said it to have them suffer...tit for tat? give me a break,you're not in the league for that affirmation, so you saw our bunker and then? are we gonna so scare to hide indefinily in war time...LMAO

Woo..someone gonna cry in uncle SAM's shoulder :lol:...we evil Chinese is so scare...tell did you guys got any help in 1962?

as for our neighbors...we know how to manage them, there is not permanent enemy or permanent friends...remember that, but my advise for you is to look around your own neighbors...and talk about your Indian sphere of Influence...LMAO

Nepal has China card on Hand against your bullying attitude, you have took their lands...ask Nepalese...how much do they have your Indians.

do u have any idea what you are writing??:rofl:
or as usual brain farts:rofl: neaplese earn their neighborhood through india:lol:

thr are few things you consider first ...

BD is surrounded by all sides by one BIG FAT GIANT called India ... and i say all side coz bay of bengal entry point goes from Andandaman islands.. an unsinkable air craft carrier ... so BD will never dare to cross its limits...

the other thing being Brahmputra river .. the thing is that its not possible to divert significant amount of water from Brahmputra... may be few % water can be stopped but ... economic costs and engg tech required for this diversion is still not thr... and even if a few % drop in water comes.. it will be good for North East india as flooding can be significantly reduced in north east and we can also build more dams as no international pressure will be on india as India has to save water for her citizens first..

so at the end of the day BD is the bigger loser... and after seeing posts from BD members here .. i have no sympathy for them...
so go ahead n do your thing.. but dont ever think that BD will ever cross its limits.. but India will sure block sea lanes close to indian land mass and indian island.. and you must know where andman islands are situated you.. build dams on brahmputra we have reason to block sea lanes for chinese ships... we will make you pay for gulf oil 10 times more... oil for water :)... chinese industries will be squeezed as oil cost rises.. that wud be fun..WIN WIN for india... and if you dare cross arunachal border again.. just a reminder.. 3 mountain divisions stationed thr + Su - 30 MKI + brahmos and defensive position on continous construction since 1962.. it wud be fun annihilating PLA :)

As I said before, BD will decide their own fate regardless of India military superiority, either die from not having water for die for good cause to cause Damage to India as retaliation.

As for China You talk like your Indian forces is far superior than China, set blockage to our merchant ship will only invite retaliation to your Indian sea coast, we will patrol and sink your merchant ship as well...and let see who will prevail. As for South Tibet, when war come...we will bring as much as divisions, airplane and "CHINESE BRAHMOs version" to offset your advantage: for same range as your Brahmos..we can hit your heart land such New delhi....and all you commercial and Industrial bases will be at our mercy...defy us is not an option.

Back
Top Bottom